It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be in control of all of you in 2 years

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nice post Dreamwalker, I like it.

Amazing how many people didn't get it. Don't forget to buy a hollowed out volcano, and hire an army of beige boiler suit clad henchmen. And lasers, lots of lasers.

I suppose, on a more serious note, it's the old "serve in heaven, reign in hell" story isn't it? If there wasn't that little annoyance of conscience, I'd be the latter.

Sendran.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by Not of this Earth

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. How could anybody take my post seriously? Really?!! I feel like I just cussed in church. I didn't realize that it actually was this bad.

Eye opening isnt it? yet it has been there in front of everyone for the past 18 months, and getting worse.

Now would be the time to take a well deserved 7 week holiday, School is out, and we are about to get the annual influx of kids, with all their brilliant ideas.

New victims for the mind control we are being fed by everyone claiming to be our friends and have our best interests at heart, supposedly supporting the fight for freedom, yet doing nothing more than trying to increase that bank balance.

Keep it real, honour yourself, and believe sod all that comes down from above claiming to be the fight for Mankind, nothing but a lame attempt at trying to join the man in hope of a place in their hidey holes, a place that will never be offered to anyone who does not have the correct bloodline.

To all those who do the man's bidding, enjoy it while you can, when the day comes you will be swimming in the same s*** as the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I realized the sarcasm right at the start. It was a very good post to bring people to their senses about what IS going on.

The reason it couldn't have been true is that the OP didn't mention already being a billionaire, a member of the CFA and how he/she has eaten babies to be initiated into the fold.

I am surprised that so many fell for it, but then I'm still reading about people who believe the government's version of 9-11.

(I do find myself being extra wary these days!)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
threads like this lead me to believe a lot of mentally unstable people converge here

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dreamwalker... I feel ya. Yes, of course i caught the sarcasim and irony of your post, and like yourself... furrowed my brow when i saw some of the initial responses where noone got the point. Worse than that, as opposed to sticking to the POINT of WHY you posted it.. and it creating positive, unifying discussion.. people start bashing and attacking. *sigh*
anyhow, Good post, good read.

At this point.. it's either join the other side, drink a gallon of bleach..cry one's self to sleep in fetal position every night..

or..

See post's like yours and the others that got it, and have renewed faith that i'm not alone..maybe it's not too late.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, we can always use some new "Hope and Change"
But I'll have to vote for Purpledog UK, cause hey, I like dogs, what can I say.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I've thought of doing this many times. I have the foundation to really be able to get myself deep behind the "enemy's" lines, and I could act the part until I figured out everything, and then disclose everything I learned onto this site, but I've read enough about the consequences to these whistleblowers to really stop me from wanting to go through with it

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
When your president i might just have to turn in this thread

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Your first act as a serious political candidate is to recognize your potential constituency.

There are a lot of votes out there......like this guy.

All you have to do is get him to the polls on time......or at least sign an absetee ballot.

Drunk guy tries to wear his shorts ( Verry Funny , Prikolas )
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are you perhaps, the antichrist?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

dr evil? eric cartman?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join