It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be in control of all of you in 2 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Parody? I thought it was REALITY! I mean, like Deja vu...and hey, someone's screwin with your teleprompter man.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Can I be your Campaign Manager? I'll focus on Unions, Civil Rights groups, collegiate societies, and 'off-the-grid' (aka, 'illegal') immigrants. I'm confident that they'll support my campaign projects, as I have two minority awards* on my side.

*I fall under the definition of two minority groups. I call it an 'award', but perhaps 'legacy points' is a better term?

I'M YOUR GAL! Hire me.

-Sour

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Truly a breath...no, a GUST, of fresh air around here. Don't know if it means anything to you dreamwalker, but you may just be the first to be added to my friends list.

So stuffy in here, nah?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
[edit on 20-7-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And you will be as stupid as the rest of them,

as your entire species,

including yourself,

goes extinct.

There is a LOGICAL reason not to be mindlessly, reflexively cynical.

There is a reason we have brains,

but it takes actual applied effort to put & keep them at work.

Obviously you don't seem to be making the grade.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

In two years I will rule you. You weren't willing to pay attention. I will not represent you, I will represent me and my ideals.

Thank you for staying docile, I'll take over from here.

I've reported this post to the authorities. I do not appreciate being threatened and I refuse to give in to terrorist threats. Your desire to initiate a dictatorial government where you alone rule over us all will simply not be tolerated.

Thank you for screwing up your own plans as most 'evil' people do by laying out your plans before the end result has concluded. Next time, pay attention to how the hero beats the bad guy in the movies.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think you should understand how sarcasm works before you attempt to use it my friend.

There are plenty of people like this out there that are trying to get into power anyway... A surprising amount.

Waste of a thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
I think you should understand how sarcasm works before you attempt to use it my friend.

There are plenty of people like this out there that are trying to get into power anyway... A surprising amount.

Waste of a thread.

He actually pulled it off rather well in my opinion. The point he was trying to make is that *most* people are docile and allow others to simply control them without any question in regards to whether that control is needed or warranted. Most people simply do not fight for even basic freedoms and rights anymore.

The description in regards to his 'rise to power' was a simple description of how the American political system works. It's not of the people and by the people anymore. It's of the corporate backing and by the corporate backing. Anyone can rise to power so long as they do the bidding of those who fund him. I thought that point was rather clear.

All in all, it was an excellent and well thought out OP and I found it rather humorous and sad at the same time. Still reporting his ass to the authorities just in case!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Nice I like it. But the replies were even funnier.

What is it about Americans and the inability of many of them to identify sarcasm? Thank god you didn't resort to opening the post with "/sarcasm" or "*sarcasm". If you have to resort to saying in advance that something is sarcasm then it no longer really is in my opinion.

PS Unless you're prepared to get involved in pedophilia, murder and bestiality you won't get far. Without something really juicy to blackmail you with you'll hit the glass ceiling pretty quickly.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
in the german state where i live the politicians have given themselves a 25% to 125% pay increase recently..which also effects their pensions and other 'perks'..(25%-125% is depending on their position) and all the while saying how they have to save and how we the people have to get ready for very hard times.....less teachers..less child money..less unemployment money..less road cleaners...swimming baths closing..people on unemployment being made to do forced labour etc..etc...

what happened?..a few angry letters to a few newspapers...thats all.....

people have been domesticated...and its sickening...and i guess i have to include myself too..i havnt been standing outside supermarkets ranting..or hanging banners from bridges..

i think the reason is that there is simply too much going on to fight against...we dont know where to turn..what to fight against...and i honestly think thats the idea...we have been overwhelmed.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by alienesque]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Darth Vader called and wants his mojo back.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well that was a nice little Test you done there.. amusing!

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
I have gotten sick of the apathy that people have towards their lives and their government.

I have watched politicians litterally get away with murder. Nobody pays attention. Nobody cares. The level of apathy in the U.S. and the rest of the world is phenomenal.

Nobody is willing to do anything, and it is a beautiful thing.

I've decided after much thought, to switch sides.

I have become so disgusted with the way people address their government, and the apathy that people show on a daily basis. I have decided I should be on the winning side against the sheep. Far, far easier than trying to explain to the sheep how they have been, and will continue to be used, manipulated, and placed into slavery.

Therefore I have decided to get into politics. I will lie cheat and steal, in order to have my position of power. I will contact the unions, the pharmacutical companies, and the big oil companies, and let them know "I'm your man!"

I will lie to every one of you, as to what I actually believe, and tell you what you want to hear.

I will start low, possibly running for state legislature. I will smile, kiss babies, tell you what you all want to hear, regardless of my own beliefs.

From there, Governor sounds good, after all I can be very charismatic. I know what the sheep want. I'm intelligent enough to figure out the game. Plus I have the big three supporting me, because they know I'm going to support them in the long run.

2012 Elections, I will come out of nowhere. I will have funding you couldnt comprehend, because of the Unions, Pharma, and Oil. (not to mention, paper, timber and cotton) Trust me I'll have my claws in all of the above.

I will take polls nation wide as to what people actually want, and I will base my speaches as supporting the will of the people. Of course in reality I won't actually care about you, I only care about me.

In two years I will rule you. You weren't willing to pay attention. I will not represent you, I will represent me and my ideals.

Thank you for staying docile, I'll take over from here.

sarcasm? oops/

second line

[edit on 21-7-2010 by 54v!0r531f]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wait, isn't this the hidden message that Obama wrote about 3 1/2 years ago? At last, someone finally found it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Don't worry when you are running for office, I'll be sure to not vote for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has said this but man do I get you!!

I know you've probably got your tongue firmly stuck in your cheek but believe me, these thoughts have also come up for me.

The sad thing is that when these thoughts start coming up for people who actually do know what's going down, then they are becoming disillusioned and tired themselves. It is friggin' exhausting to run around asking people to think ... to do their own research ... to just snap out of it ... and get very little results.

It seems it is just too hard for the average person to make that paradigm shift. I would say most actually believe you but just don't want to go through that shift of consciousness ... that change in belief systems. Its just that much easier to go on with the same ol' same ol' ...

But, we have to keep on with the good fight and chug away at it

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Psyagra]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ATS is not a site for mentally sick people to write their ideas on. Please consult to your nearest psychologist-

Your original idea i actually agree with though.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Archirvion]

link   
I understand where the origional poster is coming from. At first it was from working retail for so many years...you start to loose faith in humanity and actually kind of sympathize where the Rockefellers are coming from when they say "People are sheep".
I just stare at some people and think "Whats going on in that brain of yours?" Do you even think up there?" Of course thats just mostly irritation and anger talking but a part of me means it sometimes. Do we as a 'whole' even DESERVE freedom...would we use it, would we even care? I dont know sometimes. I really dont.

link   
reply to post by Gakus

LOL ... where are you from friend?

People don't get voted into power anymore

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Love it.
I'm going to join the army so you can send me off to free some people.

I've always wanted to kill somebody...just tell me whose got the weapons of mass destruction and I'm there.

Hmm...better get my vaccinations first, so I'm protected against the H1N1 pig flu (or is that "pig Flew") I didn't graduate so I'm not sure if I'll qualify for the draft.
Having no legs shouldn't be a problem I think as I've seen heaps of returning service men with no legs.
Maybe I can return and join your gang...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join