It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be in control of all of you in 2 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have gotten sick of the apathy that people have towards their lives and their government.

I have watched politicians litterally get away with murder. Nobody pays attention. Nobody cares. The level of apathy in the U.S. and the rest of the world is phenomenal.

Nobody is willing to do anything, and it is a beautiful thing.

I've decided after much thought, to switch sides.

I have become so disgusted with the way people address their government, and the apathy that people show on a daily basis. I have decided I should be on the winning side against the sheep. Far, far easier than trying to explain to the sheep how they have been, and will continue to be used, manipulated, and placed into slavery.

Therefore I have decided to get into politics. I will lie cheat and steal, in order to have my position of power. I will contact the unions, the pharmacutical companies, and the big oil companies, and let them know "I'm your man!"

I will lie to every one of you, as to what I actually believe, and tell you what you want to hear.

I will start low, possibly running for state legislature. I will smile, kiss babies, tell you what you all want to hear, regardless of my own beliefs.

From there, Governor sounds good, after all I can be very charismatic. I know what the sheep want. I'm intelligent enough to figure out the game. Plus I have the big three supporting me, because they know I'm going to support them in the long run.

2012 Elections, I will come out of nowhere. I will have funding you couldnt comprehend, because of the Unions, Pharma, and Oil. (not to mention, paper, timber and cotton) Trust me I'll have my claws in all of the above.

I will take polls nation wide as to what people actually want, and I will base my speaches as supporting the will of the people. Of course in reality I won't actually care about you, I only care about me.

In two years I will rule you. You weren't willing to pay attention. I will not represent you, I will represent me and my ideals.

Thank you for staying docile, I'll take over from here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
you are playing directly into their hand

sit and do nothing, contribute in no way, your enemies are self destructive and will defeat themselves, this is the only way to win

[edit on 7/20/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good luck with all the lying and cheating and what not, who needs a conscious or something stupid like morals anywayz.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Rising Against]

+54 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

The only thing that you'll be in control of in 2 years is how much ketchup goes onto my burger, so I'll let you know what I like in advance. Just a little dollop in the middle will do just fine. No fries, thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its too late, all seats are taken. You would still be slave with an even more tyrannical boss. The only difference you get paid. You get paid to sit on your duff and do nothing. Hey wait a minute thats happening right now!

You still get my vote...

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I run rat punks like you.

See you in the field.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You sure you gots 2 years friend, UM JUST SAYEN

2ND

[edit on 7/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Wow, didn't actually get the sarcasm of the post. Maybe I should follow through.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
well- you seem to have studied all the angles.
.dont get caught in a bathroom stall at the airport.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Welcome to the world of Politics... I find it funny that most of the majority of the Sheeple are waking up to the world of politics.. but I fear that bringing the Sheeple into the Political game is all part of their game.

It would of been nice to-ov heard this type of rhetoric years ago... but alas it took the sheeple population alot longer than the rest of the witty people.

But now that sheeple have brought their uneducated MEDIA representation of politics into the game... its a whole new ball game, and the politically educated people become the minority... society is still playing into the hands of invisible powers. The politically smart people will forever be in the background while uneducated assumption based political discussion will continue to be in the foreground.

As a few posts up states... sit and do nothing... their self destructiveness will be their undoing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

dreamwalker74

I already control you, you just don't know it yet.....!

Maybe in a couple of years you might have realised...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

Wow, dont tell me you actually got the point of the post (sarcastic as it was). Horrifying, the percentage that didn't.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's hilarious.

The fact that it made people angry makes it that much more funny

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
I have gotten sick of the apathy that people have towards their lives and their government.

I have watched politicians litterally get away with murder. Nobody pays attention. Nobody cares. The level of apathy in the U.S. and the rest of the world is phenomenal.

Nobody is willing to do anything, and it is a beautiful thing.

I've decided after much thought, to switch sides.

I have become so disgusted with the way people address their government, and the apathy that people show on a daily basis. I have decided I should be on the winning side against the sheep. Far, far easier than trying to explain to the sheep how they have been, and will continue to be used, manipulated, and placed into slavery.

Therefore I have decided to get into politics. I will lie cheat and steal, in order to have my position of power. I will contact the unions, the pharmacutical companies, and the big oil companies, and let them know "I'm your man!"

I will lie to every one of you, as to what I actually believe, and tell you what you want to hear.

I will start low, possibly running for state legislature. I will smile, kiss babies, tell you what you all want to hear, regardless of my own beliefs.

From there, Governor sounds good, after all I can be very charismatic. I know what the sheep want. I'm intelligent enough to figure out the game. Plus I have the big three supporting me, because they know I'm going to support them in the long run.

2012 Elections, I will come out of nowhere. I will have funding you couldnt comprehend, because of the Unions, Pharma, and Oil. (not to mention, paper, timber and cotton) Trust me I'll have my claws in all of the above.

I will take polls nation wide as to what people actually want, and I will base my speaches as supporting the will of the people. Of course in reality I won't actually care about you, I only care about me.

In two years I will rule you. You weren't willing to pay attention. I will not represent you, I will represent me and my ideals.

Thank you for staying docile, I'll take over from here.

You are going to need minions. Where do I put in my application?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So you're lying when you say you'll be in control of all of us in two years. Oh, the irony!

Politics is a dirty game and whatever happens behind the scenes should come as no surprise to any of us.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah but this is a discussion board... not a sarcasm board?? I'm not angry.. just a lil bit drunk n expressing myself on the reality of what you posted.. Don't get it fine go post on a sarcasm forum then

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

To summarize:

America gets roofied.

They can't remember what happened.

you want your turn with her?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One out of Eight people actually got the point of this thread. The thread is not SERIOUS it is based on SARCASM. The replies to this thread have made me very sad. I can not believe this form of ignorance exists anywhere, much less on this site. Maybe I should give up. Either that or support the 12% of you who have any form of intelligence.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
One out of Eight people actually got the point of this thread. The thread is not SERIOUS it is based on SARCASM. The replies to this thread have made me very sad. I can not believe this form of ignorance exists anywhere, much less on this site. Maybe I should give up. Either that or support the 12% of you who have any form of intelligence.

Was I that 1 out of the 8, I only added to the sarcasm...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Not of this Earth

That's hilarious.

The fact that it made people angry makes it that much more funny

I'd be laughing too, if I wasn't horrified, are people really this dumb?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join