It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY Live Blood Analysis (DarkField) - with Pics ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

No problem, and good luck with your imaging.

And yes, drying can damage the cells, but only to some extent. If you can get nice images with the coverslip, obviously that is the preferred method. If you keep having problems with the slip, try without it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Everyone. I had another go tonight, and switched to phase contrast as I just can't seem to get the DF condenser working at 100x objective.

I took 3 samples and tried different techniques.

It appears that if I don't get the drop of blood on a slide and covered really quickly, then many of the cells shrivel and look much like what I have seen described as free-radical damage.

In PC mode, I find it hard to see the 'crystals' that are so obvious in DF, and to be honest, i sometimes wonder if what shows up isn't just some kind of contaminant on the slide rather than something in the blood.

Anyway, I've take a few shots for comparison later on, but I think I need a lot more practice with the MS to be sure that my technique is providing any kind of stable results.

will now look for a few interesting pics and post them below

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Others are here:
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=15214

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

hi purple dog, could you tell me how the person you know beat cfs? you can contact me at [email protected] if you would prefere. thanks for your help mate

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by knackers323

knackers323

I have been away for the past few days and have only just seen your message - time is 12.41am Mon morning.

I'll sit down this evening and try and summarize what my ex-partner had gone through over the past 6-7 years.

In the meantime, look up the Perrin Technique and that might give a little insight into how to manage the condition. I know when you seek medical help and support you tend to get very little REAL information and direction outside the normal medical recourse which is....
Pace yourself, do a little and don't force yourself to do too much and take some drugs to relax you... I can't remember what they were called, a recognizable drug...... the biggest thing which helped my ex was actually a visit to the Osteopath. He corrected a long standing and unseen issue to do with the posture and strength of the skeleton. This had been putting an unnecessary strain on her system and had limited the lymph movement around her body over the years....... as I said I will try and summarize all this for you later and try to get a few pointers for you...... unfortunately there are no guarantees as this condition is not like a cancer or a broken leg, but it is a sort of non specific illness which medical practitioners seem unable to comprehend from my experience.......

My Ex is still recovering but she has definately turned the corner and is now able to dance several times a week, something a year or so ago would have been unheard of and I still support her as and when I can regarding this issue....

I'll be in touch ...

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ok Purpledog thanks. I look forward to hearing from you

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knackers323

knackers323

www.youtube.com...

Please review these video lectures from Dr Perrin. There are six of them, numbered accordingly and they explain what is happening to the patient with CFS when they undergo this form of treatment.

From my Ex-partners experience of CFS we have found that after searching around for help, a cure (?) or just any understanding of the condition called CFS then it is this Perrin technique which has had the most positive effects and so far improved my Ex partners condition no end.. ..She was reaching the end of her tether after having suffered from CFS for over 6 years and we found that the live blood analysis and associated treatment 'cleansed' her blood before they engaging in the Osteopathic course with Perrin..

The whole issue with CFS is that it is a bit non specific and is the result of a cumulative effect of stresses, impurities, parasites (?) and poor posture putting stress on the body which was the cause we think of my ex partners condition. There is a school of thought which also suggests that CFS is caused by a viral overload of the bodies immunity and if this is the case then we think that the blood analysis and treatment or removal of impurities may have helped to restore the body's systems back into more of an equilibrium. This in turn, we think made my Ex partners body more receptive to other corrective work like the Perrin technique.

CFS is sort of self perpetuating in the sense that the body and it balances are out of step and without being corrected fall further out of step..

My suggestion to you is to review the short videos, in total there only about 20mins. Then acquire the book, The Perrin Technique Book and do a little reading to understand what is being done and the possible benefits.

www.theperrinclinic.com...

this is the website

That's all I can really add apart from the fact that it still takes time even with help and unfortunately there is no guarantee of a full return to health but my experience of this condition with my Ex partner, the struggles we faced and the positive position she now finds herself in then I strongly suggest you investigate what I have just written...

I just want to also say that I have NO business interest and NO financial gain to be made from you going to the Perrin site and perhaps getting involved with them. I talk to you purely as the someone who was involved with a patient of theirs and whom benefitted.

Best Regards

PurpleDOG UK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join