It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A.D.D and Alien abductions

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm curious if anyone have any insight/information about supposed alien abductors who have been diagnosed with A.D.D. I have a theory that aliens do not subject themselves on abductions/contact due to different unforeseeable brain patterns within the A.D.D adult/child




posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River
 


It could just be me, but I find your question confusing. Do you mean do aliens bother with people with A.D.D.? Maybe because their brain is all over the place, can't stay on one subject for long, or focus too long on one subject, that it might be hard for the alien to telepathically communicate?



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
John Learn, and ET_MAN, have said that everyone has been processed on this planet. Everyone is being worked with, though only some have memories or a sense of it, in bits and pieces. I imagine it means the whole planet has missing time and time must be stopped.
I share that belief.

Many things are not remembered because you are not supposed to, so if ADHD interfers with memory, and recall, this would not prohibit ETs from connecting. On the other hand, perhaps it interferes more with being recieved when you mention it. Perhaps some will just put it down to your condition.

ADHD is linked to Indigo children. That has some supporters. Other learning disabiliites which are neurological create more creativity. Anything that creates more right brained responses would lead to enhanced memory and even recognitions. Do ADHD have more or less connectors to their right hemisphere?

It wouldn't stop whatever is happening with them, and all of us, from happening for its all about soul lessons and progression and our level perception in our lives.



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Curious about your thoughts on ADHD and indigo children. What about ADD adults, without the hyperactivity? If there is a connection with children, is there something with adults?



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
John Learn, and ET_MAN, have said that everyone has been processed on this planet. Everyone is being worked with, though only some have memories or a sense of it, in bits and pieces. I imagine it means the whole planet has missing time and time must be stopped.
I share that belief.

Many things are not remembered because you are not supposed to, so if ADHD interfers with memory, and recall, this would not prohibit ETs from connecting. On the other hand, perhaps it interferes more with being recieved when you mention it. Perhaps some will just put it down to your condition.

ADHD is linked to Indigo children. That has some supporters. Other learning disabiliites which are neurological create more creativity. Anything that creates more right brained responses would lead to enhanced memory and even recognitions. Do ADHD have more or less connectors to their right hemisphere?

It wouldn't stop whatever is happening with them, and all of us, from happening for its all about soul lessons and progression and our level perception in our lives.



Are you talking about John Lear? I have heard of this before and find it very interesting there seems to be a shift in the way people think over the last 10 years. Perhaps that has to do with 911 and TPTB in propaganda and conditioning? But John does push the envelope at times and BS's with theories and presents them as facts. All due respect to John Lear but it is hard to say. I wont discuss what memories i have but i suspect there is some truth to this.



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I thought ADD was a result of bad parenting



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I'm curious if anyone have any insight/information about supposed alien abductors who have been diagnosed with A.D.D. I have a theory that aliens do not subject themselves on abductions/contact due to different unforeseeable brain patterns within the A.D.D adult/child


Not being weird or anything but wouldnt it be abductees being as they were abducted by the abductors being the ET? just thought id help there so nobody gets confuzzled(yes i said confuzzled) xD anyways have fun guys


P.S. Just to add in so i have the right to post I have ADHD and to my knowledge have ever been abducted! but who knows i was diagnosed when I was 5 years old maybe the ETs are pedos

[edit on 20-7-2010 by conspiracy101]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is possible that aliens may dislike adhd or consider it as a human flaw either way it may be an advantage for those who don't want their butt raped. lol but seriously think about it



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
maybe aliens interact with people with mental problems because they dont exist and are created inside their heads?

u guys talk about about good assumptions, but then you guys go to a very dark side, trying to create a crazy theory, instead of just thinking into the obvious and more simple answer

science always look for the simple answer



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I disagree. I want evidence of a.d.d/adhd abducted humans.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
John Learn, and ET_MAN, have said that everyone has been processed on this planet. Everyone is being worked with, though only some have memories or a sense of it, in bits and pieces. I imagine it means the whole planet has missing time and time must be stopped.
Do you have a link with this discussion? Thanks.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im A.D.D and I've never been abducted by alien's (happy dance!)

However my son was abducted when he was around the age of 12 and I figure they will return him one day without harm.

Oh how I miss that sweet innocent child! What they left behind in his place is a pain in my tush!

Oops, my focus got away with me, sorry


IMO, no, I think ailens do not bother with persons who are A.D.D.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i think the most curious subject would be fine tuned individuals who have no mental disorders that disrupt there perception of the world aroudn them or distorts any type of logical thinking...being abducted...that is where the meat will be!

b/c them individuals are gonna be who u wanna talk to

[edit on 21-7-2010 by metalholic]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
as far as I see some proof of aliens who abducted add than I believe it is as if a repellant against aliens. on top of that A.D.D is probably more unique in a positive matter. The problem with societies is that they are too lazy to teach children differently and would rather have you pop~a~pill~n~conform

no mental defect just differennt way of thinking.



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River
 


I would like to respond to all these posts about Mental Disorders and Abnormalities. Having ADD/ADHD does not make you a screw up in the gene pool. I have ADHD and it has not stopped me at all I have an I.Q. of 152 and graduated school at an early age. The downside would be that in my time at school I learned all there was to learn and continue teaching myself as the years go by and thus never recieved a college degree. But the fact of everyone looking at it as a bad thing(bad parenting, weird people, etc...) is wrong its kinda the same deal with other mental disorders take Autism its a mental disorder that is looked at from the outside as being "Abnormal" when in fact just because they lack some of the skills we have doesnt make them idiots. Infact alot of people with mental disorders are extremely more intelligent book wise than most people. So before you further this topic I would suggest maybe getting to know someone with a mental disorder of this sort or read some research about it. Thanks =]



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy101
reply to post by Jordan River
 


I would like to respond to all these posts about Mental Disorders and Abnormalities. Having ADD/ADHD does not make you a screw up in the gene pool. I have ADHD and it has not stopped me at all I have an I.Q. of 152 and graduated school at an early age. The downside would be that in my time at school I learned all there was to learn and continue teaching myself as the years go by and thus never recieved a college degree. But the fact of everyone looking at it as a bad thing(bad parenting, weird people, etc...) is wrong its kinda the same deal with other mental disorders take Autism its a mental disorder that is looked at from the outside as being "Abnormal" when in fact just because they lack some of the skills we have doesnt make them idiots. Infact alot of people with mental disorders are extremely more intelligent book wise than most people. So before you further this topic I would suggest maybe getting to know someone with a mental disorder of this sort or read some research about it. Thanks =]


I agree. I'm sorta polar opposite myself. Adhd and dysgraphia as well. I was forced into special ed and I found my school learning very uneducating and oppressive. Now at college and I have a GPA of 3.2.

I wonder how aliens view this as and I would not presume they think it as a negative. Indigo child is something I disbelieve in.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join