It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are too white to be American! Says Latino KKK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

I would tell them they are too dumb to be American!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

Drop houses, chop shops, shootouts between rival gangs, kidnappings, car thefts, home invasions. Does any of that ring a bell?

I am white and I probably get stopped by police more than any Hispanic.

[color=#FF0000] What I find to be horrendously RACIST is somebody who believes their brown skin makes them immune from the laws of the country they reside in.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

Wow you nailed that perfectly
Other line

Either way Racism = Ignorance what is it going to take for our human race to unity imagine what we could accomplish!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Cradle12003]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
"If White people were doing this, we would be hounded!"
That's just too bad isn't it? Maybe white people should have thought about it before they committed the racial crimes that they did against other races for hundreds of years. Have you guys ever thought about that? It's not that anyone's pushing white people into a corner, just a well known fact that the white race is the most likely to act on racial motivators. And no I'm not a freckin racist of any kind. I abhor racism but I'm just sick of seeing the same argument used by whites. Get over it! It's just something you're gonna have to deal with until blacks start a white holocaust, or Latin Americans invade a historically white country and start killing them all, both on the basis of their race being superior. And, what a shame I have to say this, but no, America doesn't count. White people stole these lands up and down the Americas from the indigenous tribes that were spread all across. Anyway, racism is stupid. No matter what color mouth it's spewing from. Your thread just helps perpetuate it but I somehow have a feeling that that's what your goal was anyway. Poor baby, does it offend you that the white race isn't so powerful anymore? Are you upset? You want a tissue? How dare anyone say anything bad about whites huh?
I hope all you like minded people grow up a bit. RACISM IS STUPID AND TALKING ABOUT, BEING ANGRY ABOUT IT, JUST SHOWS THAT YOU'RE RACIST AS WELL. OR ELSE, WHO CARES!? YA TALK ABOUT IT IF IT'S SOME FRECKIN HOLOCAUST SCENARIO BUT I MEAN, COMMON!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!???? WHAT THE HECK ARE A COUPLE OF RACIST IDIOTS GONNA DO TO A COUNTRY AND WORLD WHO REALLY DOESN'T GIVE A ABOUT RACE.

You sound like you have something against white people? Your speaking out against racism so maybe it's on a subconcious level. I'm caucasian and Native American heritage. America is what it is. The Native Americans were robbed and treated horribly. Then Blacks were the new Indians. It was a long time ago. America is a different place. Now I know you use the word protest, but do you mean 90% of the people who are against having the illegals here are racist? YOu are generalizing which is a common practice of racists. Simple fact is you only know what a few of the stupid ones think because thats all the news shows.

As far as a blacks committing a holocaust or genocide or keeping slaves? They've never done it? Are you ignorant? Do you realize how many African dictators have committed genocide? Do you realize where and how slavery started? If your going to talk about things from 150 years ago and 400 years ago then you ought to be open to the rest of history. Look at some of the actions of the Latin Dictators throughout history.

YOu just sound angry. YOu need to expand your knowledge of global history. You also need to recognize that you make racist statements yourself. "It's just a well known fact that the white race is most likely to act on racist motivators." YOu think that race is what makes someone more likely to act on racial motivators? That in itself is racist! Racism is a product of environment. Now that's not to say there isn't a natural tendency of people of the same races to group together. Like attracts like after all.

I'm not sure how you can call people racist when you make racist statements. I'm not sure how you can bash whites for things they've done and give the people of other races a pass on their genocide and slavery. If ignorance is bliss then I don't expect your taking paxil.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join