It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Yeah but where's the proof that he hacked anything?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelinside451
V is for Vendetta.

The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.

i realise this wont make much a difference to most of the people comparing this to v for vendetta, but the laughing man in ghost in the shell was around for 2 years before v for vendetta even came to theaters. their approaches to revolutionary ideas are markedly different.

i highly recommend watching the stand alone complex series. also the movies. they are incredibly thought provoking. it's why the words in the laughing man symbol have been a part of my sig since the day i joined ats.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

Thank you for the tutorial...

I think I understand what you're saying, but I suppose I am still too "n00b" to understand how to gain useful knowledge/material/images out of that place. When I clicked on one of the subforums, like paranormal, all I see are posts...no threads or topics...and the posts I see have no rhyme or reason, at least to a novice like me.

However, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain it, and give some background on the site and the group. Very interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I do agree with the fact that there is no proof of facebook being hacked.

Let us find a screen shot or a personal account of this.

I have looked to no avail.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

Originally posted by intelinside451
V is for Vendetta.

The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.

i realise this wont make much a difference to most of the people comparing this to v for vendetta, but the laughing man in ghost in the shell was around for 2 years before v for vendetta even came to theaters. their approaches to revolutionary ideas are markedly different.

V for Vendetta was published in 1982 a full 7 years prior to Ghost in the Shell.

I want to take this seriously, but it's difficult. the video is filled with far too many memes.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

ah too right, i had forgotten about the comic(or graphic novel if you will). my bad

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I love this guy! Hackers are cool guys if you ask me...the ones who leave my money alone, that is. I laugh with him...not at him.

P.S. I think they made the movie "V" for Vendetta so that when the Illuminati did make their move (which we all know they did), that the revolutionaries in the form of individual entities who could be the most dangerous (such as Hackers) would not be taken seriously and be accused of just ripping off a movie character.....indeed, this is what has happened. Now no one can speak a word to the people incognito without being accused of emulating a movie character. It seems planned to me. How else would one be able to confront the people on their own crusade without covering up their identity? Pretty easy preparation from the Illuminati if you ask me.....and it worked.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am against this.

I do not like people hacking me.

I don't care what your subjective opinion on good vs evil is, we can just agree to disagree ok?

I want the liberty to not be hacked.

That means by the Government, by Corporations, by angry gamers i pwnt hardcore (happened b4), or by self-made freedom fighters who see it fit to take away MY RIGHT to NOT have my stuff INVADED.

I don't care if he's punished. I don't care if Facebook set this up for some reason or another to justify future BS. I don't.

All I care is that I am not hacked.

SO I am against it. No hard feelings.

I just like my privacy, and respect everyone else's.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by abe froman

Yeah but where's the proof that he hacked anything?

If he can do it , that means anyone can.

So why aren't they?

Questions abound.

Consider the implications.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
not only do i post this on my facebook,but im posting this on my site as well,and i would love to have a chance to interview him,or post his message on my site.

you see ATS MEMBERS its people like him who are the last heroes DEFENDING OUR RIGHTS that can actualy DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....because they are hackers.

and you always bash them about pirating games,but you never bash the game companyes for releasing disgusting games.

this man is awesome i wish he would hack my facebook too!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
muzzleflash man every word or thing you do in google,in google mail,in facebook,in icq,in skype,in internet explorer,in chrome is getting datamined to your cia profile or something.
and every site you visit gives you cookies that give you ADS based on "your datamined data or so called "on your interest blablabla"

its people like him who fight against this,and your against him?
rethink your words man,i prefer getting hacked by him,then hacked everyday by huge companyes who only want my money or information,atleast hes got a good cause.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just curious as to why he did not so call hack a .gov fb account. If you want attention then why go for a random typical account. Simply go for the head and don't waste the time on anything else. So in closing, this person with obviously to much time on his hand is just another puppet doing what he has been programmed to do without his knowledge.

He too is a product of his environment

Use your brain, don't abuse it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
-_-
well maybe fbi accounts are more hard to hack dont you think?
its admirable enough that hes maybe not cought even yet with such a "crime"
and he did more then enough spreading his message on so many account.
i dont consired him a puppet,thats like tha total oposite
the man had an ideal,a GOOD ideal,and he did it,he hacked and powned

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
-_-
well maybe fbi accounts are more hard to hack dont you think?
its admirable enough that hes maybe not cought even yet with such a "crime"
and he did more then enough spreading his message on so many account.
i dont consired him a puppet,thats like tha total oposite
the man had an ideal,a GOOD ideal,and he did it,he hacked and powned

Nope, in my books...opening a secure fb account is a 5-10 min process no real quantum mathematics required. In fact, i regularly do the process for various reasons, oh yes, by him doing what his doing, simply do not be surprised when the face is planted across the web.

Remember anything digital leaves a digital finger print. You can run but you cant hide.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
I do agree with the fact that there is no proof of facebook being hacked.

Let us find a screen shot or a personal account of this.

I have looked to no avail.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by sniknej]

Doing it and staying stealth is one thing, by saying and showing it is another process, i prefer the first process.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yea as far as i want to belive in him,they are going to probably catch him,hes gotta be crazy good to not have left a single print,after all its a cia funded site.
but well there are hackers who hack nasa and stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Just curious as to why he did not so call hack a .gov fb account. If you want attention then why go for a random typical account. Simply go for the head and don't waste the time on anything else. So in closing, this person with obviously to much time on his hand is just another puppet doing what he has been programmed to do without his knowledge.

He too is a product of his environment

Use your brain, don't abuse it

Well i don't use FaceBook, but how many people really view Government FB pages? I think this guys plan was to get normal people to see it. I just hope the "normal people" he was aiming for have the attention span to listen to it all the way through.

You hack a few peoples pages and hope their friends view the video and whatnot. I'd imagine this guy didn't really target any specific accounts either, (until i can see the extent of the accounts hacked) rather just insert the video on whatever account info he got from some script.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
yea as far as i want to belive in him,they are going to probably catch him,hes gotta be crazy good to not have left a single print,after all its a cia funded site.
but well there are hackers who hack nasa and stuff

Now your getting the picture, there are many honey pots out there that attract many bees who stings are more of a nuisance rather than a threat. But why would you cut short (its) fame and glory and not keep track of (its) intentions/methods/contacts, its the best possible manner to accurately form a profile.

Then again what do i know.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
sadly i was too bored to see the whole video,but i still got the idea of what he was promoting. unless its some fbi joke to laught at us,the guy is pretty cool
i would to love to get his story or contact him

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join