It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
thought this video was really neat....he obviously spent a lot of time on it...sorry to say though he will probably get caught and be labled a terrorist torchured and executed for speaking out...how ironic that is exactly what he was trying to tell us...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the video made my hair stand up and want to get off my lazy a55 and grab a turkey leg and a wooden club and go at it cave man style...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Dude, i just got goosebumps

If i hadn't already closed my facebook i'd post this

anyways, S&F, two if i could.

To the posters in this thread saying the video is too long.. seriously, take a look in the mirror, you are part of the problem.

I smells anarchy! Power to the underground!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very V for Vendetta-esque but why go through all that trouble and not even have a video that is clear? I could barely understand what he was saying.

I also don't believe the way to inform people is to scare them with panicky music and attack their very comfort. It should ask simple questions and address recent events so that the viewer can connect with such a reality and maybe be intrigued enough to search for more information.

Either way, I'm glad somebody is using their skills to make something happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Very interesting video.

Unless my search skills suck, I can barely find any web chatter about this.

I would love to know who the metal band at the end of the video is...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The guy isn't saying anything that any reasonably thinking and feeling person would disagree with, BUT, his diatribe is just a refection of the same old vague generalities one can find most every day on this and other "alternative" discussion sites. Why is it effectively NO ONE on this planet is able to criticize the most specific, most tangible and concrete stuff of which (the real) government is MADE? I'm referring to the entire system that's run by the National "Security" STATE and its Blsck Budget etc. (in terms of US domination). Only when enough people are able to very vocally, very clearly pinpoint the most SPECIFIC, systemic problem of secrecy-BASED government itself will TPTB ever feel threatened, and then be destroyed... Deny ignorance? Hardly!!! That would be the biggest laugh ever, if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's true...I did not vote for that war, why in gods name should I have to pay for it? I did not approve... That's like paying for a vacation you don't even want to go on.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Anonymous message to Scientology video:

I love this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Excellent video!

I'm not sure what else I can say really, except that I hope that a lot of people end up watching it and absorbing at least some of the message.

If more and more people really truly think about this, it could help bring the good change we all want to see. A life of real freedom, but of course will still has its responsibilities and obligations - but to ourselves and the people we love and care for.

One day...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just more posturing from Anonymous, one of the most useless groups on the planet. A student of mine clued me in on the Anonymous raid against Scientology, which in two years has amounted to about twelve people standing in front of a church in masks.

Wow, some revolution.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged ...
... just for the "Laughing Man" (Ghost-in-the-Shell) references!

Now, we just need some Knights of the Eastern Calculus ("Lain") references, and we're done!

[edit on 2010-7-20 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This somewhat reminds me of V for Vendetta.

But I agree with the message, we need a change, for the better.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Just more posturing from Anonymous, one of the most useless groups on the planet. A student of mine clued me in on the Anonymous raid against Scientology, which in two years has amounted to about twelve people standing in front of a church in masks. Wow, some revolution.

Ah come on, stop being a wet blanket. "One of the most uselesss groups"? Really? So 4 million youtube hits isn't raising awareness?

And besides, their Operation Titstorm was awesome

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think the video and hack was a wasted effort.

Only like %5 of the worlds population will even understand what the guy said, the rest wont even care.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nice video,

Also posted on my facebook willingly.But have to say its very hard to understand the guy. distorted voice and music in the background, not a good idea. But good one anyways.

Have a nice day

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Raising awareness about...what? Vague descriptions of problems they offer no solutions to? Yeah, that's a wonderful use of resources. Let's move the population's collective eyes from one idiot box, the television, to another idiot box, Youtube.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm not entirely convinced Anon had anything to do with this, they've been busy with Gawker, lately:

www.theatlanticwire.com...

I could be wrong, but there are other "hacker" groups out there besides Anon.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

The suit, the Konami code at the beginning, and several of the items used to cover the speaker's face are internet memes originating from Anonymous's main organizing ground, 4chan.org.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ahh 4chan trying to do some good to balance the bad?

Let's see the bad...trolling a girl till she kills herself, getting everyone to be a trolling morons till they ruin a girl or guys life. Not understanding the consequences of your actions. List goes on and on...

so is this cool that you come out and "shout out the obvious!"

It's cool yea. But it's 4chan so I can't think this is great. *4chan* That's a collective mind set of total chaos and foolery from the minds of many young teen boys.
Losers stacked on losers all trying to sound and be the same with out individuality. It's easy to predict a group it's hard to predict one person.
The masses move all in the same way.

So let's start a revolution...oh wait let's back up and see what happened at G20. One billion for a police force...who controls this Monetary system?
I wonder what they would do if some action were to take place?
Yea maybe a revolution is a tad to much right now as they increase there excuse for trillions in terror and security that is not needed.

But a conscious wake up call is a good thing. Still 4chan...The Clowns are Awake.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
That being said I would avoid posting this on your wall or profile because all its doing is painting a giant target on on your back.

Yeah but 4 million targets is hard to hit.

There is safety in numbers. Even gazelles and fish know that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join