It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WTF IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

This crap is really annoying and everyone who has it, including me, doesn't know what is doing.

Changed my password but this crap really annoys me!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
well, we shall see if the bots are correct and this hit the main stream media.. I have not seen any of my Facebook friends get it yet..

the other thing that was interesting is the hint in the video .. up up down down left right left right b a

Its the Konami Code.. a popular cheat code for games..
en.wikipedia.org...

And there is a easter egg on facebook for the konami code, noted on the wiki.. could be the easter egg was more than just a easter egg and compromised security or somthing.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by E-ville]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I shared this on facebook voluntarily too. Although I have like what, 4 friends. (I just registered to facebook the other day, under a pseudonym of course.)
Frankly, I like his style. I wish I could meet up with this person and join him on the cause, I doubt that'll ever happen though. But hey, mr. Laughing Man, if you're reading - then you can probably get me a message somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Posted it freely on all my pages

Go laughing man !

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Without a doubt the work of 4chan/Anon. If this were an ATS member's production there would undoubtedly be NWO references, at least one All Seeing Eye image somewhere and plenty of UFO garnish. The fact that every facial censor was some kind of meme pretty much rules out ATS as far as I am concerned. That being said I would avoid posting this on your wall or profile because all its doing is painting a giant target on on your back.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Posted on my profile as I like the message!

Hopefully the beginning of the revolution many of us have been waiting for

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very interesting. I had no idea someone was hacking accounts and posting this. Posted it to my wall also. I don't really care if it some how puts a target on my back, I feel I should pass it along.
Thank you for sharing OP.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

This does seem to be something Anonymous would do. In fact, I'm almost positive it is.

"I accidently in your Godwin", the Insanity wolf reference, among other things are memes typically used by Anonymous, which all come from 4chan... for once they actually did something productive

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

reply to post by Falken

The Anon guys are not to be trusted. I ran with those people back when they were Somethingawful.com "goons". They're all childish, nutty, freaks who live in a fantasy world. I do think they're capable of violent acts though. They're just that stupid.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This person looks familiar. Most prominently because I've seen him in the red tie, black suit outfit before. I wonder if unnamed person I know who happens to be a good programmer is the person who did this.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If your going to go through the trouble of hacking a putting a message up then its should be short and interesting. This? This is dul and to longl. No one will sit through that other than people here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
reply to post by Helig

reply to post by Falken

The Anon guys are not to be trusted. I ran with those people back when they were Somethingawful.com "goons". They're all childish, nutty, freaks who live in a fantasy world. I do think they're capable of violent acts though. They're just that stupid.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Hudson]

Anon and Goons are different groups. In fact, I think they have an absurd distaste for each other, mostly for the lulz.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Anon and Goons are different groups. In fact, I think they have an absurd distaste for each other, mostly for the lulz.

Yeah, but it all started at SA.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
wow trying to become a real life laughing man...

if you've seen the series Ghost in The Shell S.A.C. (Stand Alone Complex)
you know thats a hard task to accomplish to have any resemblence to such a dynamic character...

I highly recommend the series,
the laughing man is the stand alone complex...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
V is for Vendetta.

The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Love It! Posted on my Profile.

2nd Line

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

agreed

very long video ... the video is boring, should had been more edited

message could be good but nobody will watch 8 min

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if i bothered with facebook id willingly post this permanently

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

S&F thanks OP.

I applaud the sentiment. The message needs work though if this sort of thing is meant to assist in waking people up. The action of hacking places to force such messages I wholly support, be it roadside traffic signs, on air TV shows, market ticker tapes, or facebook.

The noose is being pulled together at an increasing rate. This means there will come a point all too soon when the resistance movement will have to resort to these kinds of tactics to raise awareness quickly on the mass scale that we need.

hooray for the laughing man

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I support hacking for spreading the truth too

I think if you have the ability to do that, you should do something big ...

hacking facebook would be a good idea, but you would need a lot of people helping and a message more clear than 8 min ...

hacking will be the future of the freedom movement, or any kind of movement ... thats the truth

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join