posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
A few points.
1. Tristar, you are about 1/3 of the posts since page 8 and have contributed little, if anything, besides one-liners with a second filler line.
Please, either add to the discussion or get out of it.
2. If there is a kill-switch in the pipe or currently operational, the gov wouldn't be able to control the results of activating it. Internet is
part of the subjugation. You have the illusion of being informed while being safely locked away in a prison you're paying for yourself. You
seriously think they want a bunch of folks to simply wake up, take a walk outside, and have a good hard look at their own communities? Doubtful. The
internet is the Ace up their sleeve.
3. It doesn't matter if this guy's from 4chan or not. The site used to be one thing, now it's something else, but the core of it is still the
same. It's still a bastion of free speech.
4. This is a conspiracy site... ATS has been indirectly mentioned by the heads of the US Gov as a potential liability to be addressed. This could
be the Alphabet Agencies taking the opportunity to sift through the ATS ranks and see who stands out as likely rebels. The video seemed suspicious in
that it was overtly heavy handed with the memes and messages. Of course, that could be simply a guy trying very hard to get a point across.
5. Webbot... Let me take a moment to address the webbot. Seeing it mentioned on ATS where there are actual minds attempting to reason through things
we don't understand, offends me to the core. I've torn webbot apart in previous threads and won't waste my time in this one. It has yet to
predict a single thing accurately. The concept is a good one, the results are not. Results are changed ex post facto and that has been proven as
well. Anyone who pays the slightest attention to Webbot in an attempt to derive anything other than simple entertainment is pursuing a lost cause.
6. I would appreciate people giving credit on both sides of this. If you are for the message, well done. If you are against it, well done. But
please word your responses to each other with some semblance of respect and intelligence. I'm speaking to a single specific poster in this thread,
but it should go for everyone. ATS is here for intelligent discussion and debate.
To contribute to the thread, I'd like to know what you, specifically, got from the video. I know it was long, but it was thought out. I don't
think he's calling for rebellion, but for awareness. Too often we get wrapped up in the minutae of our daily routines, we get hardened to news
coming down the pipe and we seek refuge in boards like this for a fresh spin because we can feel the integrity of our minds and spirits beginning to
You do have a right to privacy. While I do agree with his message to an extent, forcing this idea through a medium that deals in personal
relationships was not the proper way to go. However, there's no proof as of yet, that that has been done. If not, he found a brilliant way to get
this video to go viral. If so, then the extremity of his actions had the same result.
[edit on 21-7-2010 by Arrowmancer]