It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the California MegaQuake at the door?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Since the begining of this year I have been questioned in my inboxes by many readers about what are my impressions concerning the occurence of the megaquakes in Haiti and in Chile and the possibility that this chain if mega seismic motions can arrive to American Soil.

In particular there is a great interest in the public to explore the possibility that this new wave of mega activity can derive in a big earthquake possibly occuring in California for this 2010 or the near future.

I think it is time to open a serious thread about this discussion in which we can evaluate the way in which reliable seers of the past, like Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus and others have predicted this event and as well to check what can I I say from my side, as a known psychic of the BTS and ATS community.

So lets start the thread that is open of course to the participation of anybody that can feel to have important information to share about it.

thanks for your attention.

The Angel of Lightness

"as a known psychic of the BTS and ATS community."

What Does The Bible Say About Psychics?

Posted in:
Topical Bible Subjects

Article:
We've all seen the television commercials with the colorful character telling us that he or she can unlock the secrets to your future. These are psychics and they claim that they can help you but for a fee of course. The Bible has much to say about seeking out psychics as they have been around since the beginning. The Bible refers to them as mediums and spiritists. In modern day we call them fortune tellers, witch doctors, soothsayers, and counselors in addition to psychics. The Bible is very clear about turning away from psychics. In Leviticus 20:6 (NIV), it says not to go to "mediums and spiritists." Isaiah 8:19 (NIV) asks why anyone would want to consult a dead spirit instead of the living God? Let's see what else the Bible has to say about psychics.

Psychics in the Bible and today seek financial gain more than they want to help. In Acts 16:16-19 (NIV), we see the story of Paul and Silas followed by the fortune-telling slave girl. The slave girl kept shouting to the crowds that these were the servants of God and were coming to preach the message of salvation. She did this several times until Paul lost patience and commanded the demon to come out of her. But when the demon spirit left the slave girl, she no longer had the ability to tell fortunes which infuriated her owners because of the loss in revenue. It's much the same way today. Psychics set up telephone hotlines to have you call for a reading and you end up paying hundreds of dollars for it. Psychics will tell you they are here to help, but if they truly wanted to help they would do it for free.

Psychics oftentimes speak half-truths. Notice in the Bible that the slave girl in "Acts 16 (NIV)" spoke the truth initially because Paul and Silas were actually there to preach the Gospel. Keep in mind however that Satan and his demons usually present themselves as angels of light in the beginning. If this were not so, then they would not be able to pull in such a large following of people. The slave girl was merely establishing credibility by speaking a truth and then there would be no problem getting people to believe anything (truth or lie) she said after that.

Saul died because he sought out a psychic. The one Bible event that should make anyone fearful of seeking out psychics today is what happened to King Saul in the Old Testament. In "1 Samuel 28 (NIV)", King Saul was approaching the end of his reign. He had not been in God's will and God basically was not answering his prayers (Saul had prayed for an answer for what to do about the Phillistine Army surrounding the camp at Gilboa). So, Saul disguised himself and went to see the psychic (medium) at Endor. Of course Saul displayed his double standard having already decreed the illegality of psychics. The medium brought up the spirit of Samuel and he told Saul that the next day he would die in battle along with his sons--devastating news for Saul. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 (NIV), the Bible says that one of the reasons Saul died was because he sought out a psychic.

Are you a psychic?

*from the article above about pyschics in the Bible* " Keep in mind however that Satan and his demons usually present themselves as angels of light in the beginning. If this were not so, then they would not be able to pull in such a large following of people. "

"The Angel of Lightness "

..and why do you end your post's with this?

You claim yourself to be an angel?
edit on 1-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Techyo,

If I say that I am prophet the agnostics and atheists will come here to claim that there are no prophets at all, so let me say that I am a seer or psychic, but now the point is that also there are people attacking me to use that adjective, accusing me to be part of a new Age movement, when I never supported such idea.

Now it is also certainly true that there are many on these days that have developed a so strange ways to read and interpret the bible to support the work of fundamentalist groups that like to call themselves Christians, when in fact they are only sectarians trying to monopolize the pathway to the faith as it would be a market or to get copyrights over the gospel.

Seers have existed during all the epochs; it is not any sin to be it. Seers are people that are chosen for God to reveal his will, many were the cases in the ancient times of figures that without any priesthood, without any role in formal and established religion were used by God to talk through visions or dreams:

- Noah, Lot or Abraham common men of his time in Iraq that were able to talk with God face to face.
- Joseph, the Shepard that was able to interpret correctly the dreams.
- Daniel, the boy that was chosen to be servant of the palace of Nabucodonosor and became his advisor.
- David that was born as a Shepard but latterly became King of Israel, the author of many oracles in his own salms.

These are only some cases of ordinary people that acted as seers of God, they were at their epochs not the great prophets that we are now accustomed to refer to, they were rejected by the people that knew them and that couldn’t believe that they were talking in behalf of God.

Now, you have a very great mistake to confuse a Wizard or a Witch with a Seer or a Magi, since they first ones are acting through rites that are clearly not accepted by God, pagan or Satanic ones, but the later are born with a gift to understand the messages of God either in dreams, visions or in the Stars of the Sky. I never have said in any of my threads that my readers must adore the Devil or any demon, and be sure that I will never do so. To the contrary in several occasions I have requested repent of sins and to pray to God.

If to be a Magi is a sin, could you tell me why Jesus was visited first time in his live to be worship by three Magi that came from Persia to show their respect to the new King born of Israel that they foresaw in the stars?

Quite contradictory isn’t it? or are you really well informed, check your sources, who is interpreting the scriptures ? Do they really have enough authority or knowledge to do so? I am pretty dubious of that my friend. We are living in a world in which every day there is a new sect emerging, thanks of course to the good job performed by Martin Luther long time ago.

The problem of this generation is that is expecting that one of the great Ministers or Pastors that were pushing the people to vote for GW Bush either in 2000 or in 2004 emerge now as the great spiritual Leader of an America that is still paying the consequences precisely of the irresponsibility that they committed to do politics in through the Altar.

When God decide to talk to the humanity he use to choose common people, like the three little shepherds of Fatima in Portugal in 1917 or Bernadette Soubirious in Lourdes in 1858 or Nancy Fowler at Conyers, Georgia.

When I read posts like the one you have written here, I remember how many times in History the fair man or woman of God has been treated as acting with the power of Beelzebub, starting by the Lord Jesus Christ himself that many times was pointed to be using such a power to do miracles, after all he was as a human only a carpenter and not a Rabbi or a Priest of the temple.

Many are the cases even in more recent times like the one of Joan of Arc that was burned in the fire of the British Inquisition or Nostradamus that was many times falsely pointed as a sorcerer. This way to react toward the prophecy is really old, since the case of Jonas that was thrown to the ocean by the people when he predicted a great punishment coming over Nineveh. .

I don't have fear to be falsely accused, by fanatics of the neo-Phariseeism that has prevailed on the last decade in many sectors of the organized religion in America, only to be spreading a message here, I know what I know, I also have proven many times to be objectively very accurate in my premonitions or forecasts, so for the wise people that have enough criteria to determine if what I am saying is reliable or Not, they have a complete record of my predictions posted in ATS and BTS since 2007 .

The time is my witness, also the earth, they will say to you if I am talking with truth or not, but let me warns that when they will talk I hope it will not be so late for you to understand that this message was really meaningful.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Techyo

Techyo,

If I say that I am prophet the agnostics and atheists will come here to claim that there are no prophets at all, so let me say that I am a seer or psychic, but now the point is that also there are people attacking me to use that adjective, accusing me to be part of a new Age movement, when I never supported such idea.

Now it is also certainly true that there are many on these days that have developed a so strange ways to read and interpret the bible to support the work of fundamentalist groups that like to call themselves Christians, when in fact they are only sectarians trying to monopolize the pathway to the faith as it would be a market or to get copyrights over the gospel.

Seers have existed during all the epochs; it is not any sin to be it. Seers are people that are chosen for God to reveal his will, many were the cases in the ancient times of figures that without any priesthood, without any role in formal and established religion were used by God to talk through visions or dreams:

- Noah, Lot or Abraham common men of his time in Iraq that were able to talk with God face to face.
- Joseph, the Shepard that was able to interpret correctly the dreams.
- Daniel, the boy that was chosen to be servant of the palace of Nabucodonosor and became his advisor.
- David that was born as a Shepard but latterly became King of Israel, the author of many oracles in his own salms.

These are only some cases of ordinary people that acted as seers of God, they were at their epochs not the great prophets that we are now accustomed to refer to, they were rejected by the people that knew them and that couldn’t believe that they were talking in behalf of God.

Now, you have a very great mistake to confuse a Wizard or a Witch with a Seer or a Magi, since they first ones are acting through rites that are clearly not accepted by God, pagan or Satanic ones, but the later are born with a gift to understand the messages of God either in dreams, visions or in the Stars of the Sky. I never have said in any of my threads that my readers must adore the Devil or any demon, and be sure that I will never do so. To the contrary in several occasions I have requested repent of sins and to pray to God.

If to be a Magi is a sin, could you tell me why Jesus was visited first time in his live to be worship by three Magi that came from Persia to show their respect to the new King born of Israel that they foresaw in the stars?

Quite contradictory isn’t it? or are you really well informed, check your sources, who is interpreting the scriptures ? Do they really have enough authority or knowledge to do so? I am pretty dubious of that my friend. We are living in a world in which every day there is a new sect emerging, thanks of course to the good job performed by Martin Luther long time ago.

The problem of this generation is that is expecting that one of the great Ministers or Pastors that were pushing the people to vote for GW Bush either in 2000 or in 2004 emerge now as the great spiritual Leader of an America that is still paying the consequences precisely of the irresponsibility that they committed to do politics in through the Altar.

When God decide to talk to the humanity he use to choose common people, like the three little shepherds of Fatima in Portugal in 1917 or Bernadette Soubirious in Lourdes in 1858 or Nancy Fowler at Conyers, Georgia.

When I read posts like the one you have written here, I remember how many times in History the fair man or woman of God has been treated as acting with the power of Beelzebub, starting by the Lord Jesus Christ himself that many times was pointed to be using such a power to do miracles, after all he was as a human only a carpenter and not a Rabbi or a Priest of the temple.

Many are the cases even in more recent times like the one of Joan of Arc that was burned in the fire of the British Inquisition or Nostradamus that was many times falsely pointed as a sorcerer. This way to react toward the prophecy is really old, since the case of Jonas that was thrown to the ocean by the people when he predicted a great punishment coming over Nineveh. .

I don't have fear to be falsely accused, by fanatics of the neo-Phariseeism that has prevailed on the last decade in many sectors of the organized religion in America, only to be spreading a message here, I know what I know, I also have proven many times to be objectively very accurate in my premonitions or forecasts, so for the wise people that have enough criteria to determine if what I am saying is reliable or Not, they have a complete record of my predictions posted in ATS and BTS since 2007 .

The time is my witness, also the earth, they will say to you if I am talking with truth or not, but let me warns that when they will talk I hope it will not be so late for you to understand that this message was really meaningful.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

Why not call yourself a prophet? Why would you be ashamed of who you are? Why would you be ashamed of calling yourself a prophet when God has chosen you? Why do you care what the atheist think? Do you really think the Atheists won't know that you're speaking for Bible? If you don't, then what's the point of calling yourself a psychic instead of a prophet?

They don't believe in the Bible anyways...

Through all your rambling you've still yet to answer this question.

Why do you end your post's with "The Angel of Lightness"?

..and why is your name "The Angel of Light"?

You're not an angel.

If you believed in the Bible, you wouldn't proclaim yourself to be an Angel. I and everyone else can know you're proclaiming yourself to be an Angel because your name is "the angel of light".

There is no such thing as thee angel in the Bible. So you must be referring to yourself.

If you were truly called upon by God, you wouldn't be ashamed to call yourself a prophet in front of the atheists as well as you wouldn't proclaim yourself to be an angel.

If you've read the Bible, you know you're not an angel.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I guess in a nut shell what I'm trying to say is even if you're only giving yourself a nickname as "The Angel of Light" when you believe in the Bible is a blasphemy towards God.

To call yourself something that's above the humans, when you're at the same level as them isn't something someone sent from God would do.

Daniel, one of the greatest prophets ever. Do you ever read of him giving himself a name to feel higher than the gentiles? What about any other prophets? I'm sure Daniel likes the name that will be found written in the book of life better...

He could of gave his book a title, "The Angel of Light - Daniel"

Of course he didn't for obvious reasons...

Someone truly called by God wouldn't present themselves how you do.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Major Earthquake imminent in Southern California?

Breaking news in LA area - BILLIONS of dead fish washing up along south LA county beaches:

www.ktla.com...

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Also worth monitoring is the recent activity along the Cascadia subduction zone which appears to be very active the last few days with multiple moderate EQ's...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Dear Techyo,

As always use to happen with my threads I use to allow the nature to respond in my behalf, and as also use to occur it doesn'tt wait to much to show that I am indeed talking about actual predictions, prophecies if you want to call them in that way, that might come only from a higher source, but if you have doubt, you can confirm it in my thread of 2008 announcing what now is a fact in Japan:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To talk that this is not trully prophecy but blasfemy is an attitude that seem to me extremly bold, considering the fact that I never have pronounced in all my threads anything that is against the name of God, to the contrary I have been always a very respectful seer of his will and his eternal commandments.

The seal of real trully seer or Prophet is that is not him who justify himself, is not him who give credit to his own predictions but the time and the facts the ones that clearly show that he is watching in the future.

And what is an Angel after all? just a messenger, that is the meaning of that ancient greek word that is now present in many modern languages. So to be called Angel is nothing more or less than any other being in this planet, just only reflect a role, a mission.

Angel From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angels are messengers of God in the Hebrew and Christian Bibles. The English word angel is derived from the Greek ἄγγελος, a translation of מלאך (mal'akh) in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh); a similar term, ملائكة (Malāīkah), is used in the Qur'an. The Hebrew and Greek words originally mean messenger, and depending on the context may refer either to a human messenger (possibly a prophet or priest, such as Malachi, "my messenger", but also for more mundane characters, as in the Greek superscription that the Book of Malachi was written "by the hand of his messenger" (ἀγγήλου)) or to a supernatural messenger,[1] such as the "Mal'akh YHWH," who (depending on interpretation) is either a messenger from God,[2] an aspect of God (such as the Logos),[3] or God Himself as the messenger (the "theophanic angel.")[1][4

pls check: en.wikipedia.org...

To be honest with you I am not so much worried at this point or care about attacks or people that hate me just because I see what other people cannot see, I believe like Ghandi used to tell that any insult tells more about who pronounces it than about who receives it.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Matthew 5:14-16 Jesus said:
"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a lamp, and put it under the bushel, but on the stand; and it shineth unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

edit on 3/12/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Techyo

Dear Techyo,

As always use to happen with my threads I use to allow the nature to respond in my behalf, and as also use to occur it doesn'tt wait to much to show that I am indeed talking about actual predictions, prophecies if you want to call them in that way, that might come only from a higher source, but if you have doubt, you can confirm it in my thread of 2008 announcing what now is a fact in Japan:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To talk that this is not trully prophecy but blasfemy is an attitude that seem to me extremly bold, considering the fact that I never have pronounced in all my threads anything that is against the name of God, to the contrary I have been always a very respectful seer of his will and his eternal commandments.

The seal of real trully seer or Prophet is that is not him who justify himself, is not him who give credit to his own predictions but the time and the facts the ones that clearly show that he is watching in the future.

And what is an Angel after all? just a messenger, that is the meaning of that ancient greek word that is now present in many modern languages. So to be called Angel is nothing more or less than any other being in this planet, just only reflect a role, a mission.

Angel From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angels are messengers of God in the Hebrew and Christian Bibles. The English word angel is derived from the Greek ἄγγελος, a translation of מלאך (mal'akh) in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh); a similar term, ملائكة (Malāīkah), is used in the Qur'an. The Hebrew and Greek words originally mean messenger, and depending on the context may refer either to a human messenger (possibly a prophet or priest, such as Malachi, "my messenger", but also for more mundane characters, as in the Greek superscription that the Book of Malachi was written "by the hand of his messenger" (ἀγγήλου)) or to a supernatural messenger,[1] such as the "Mal'akh YHWH," who (depending on interpretation) is either a messenger from God,[2] an aspect of God (such as the Logos),[3] or God Himself as the messenger (the "theophanic angel.")[1][4

pls check: en.wikipedia.org...

To be honest with you I am not so much worried at this point or care about attacks or people that hate me just because I see what other people cannot see, I believe like Ghandi used to tell that any insult tells more about who pronounces it than about who receives it.

The Angel of Lightness

Matthew 5:14-16 Jesus said:
"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a lamp, and put it under the bushel, but on the stand; and it shineth unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Angel of Light - didn't Edgar Caycee say that the destruction of the west coast would be preceded by a major earthquake in Japan?

All the dominoes are falling into place and I'm now convinced we are days away from a major seismic event on the west coast.

It may be time to make arrangements to get far away from california....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH
Posted by Real News Reporter on March 12th, 2011

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

link here www.realnewsreporter.com...

interesting...............
edit on 13-3-2011 by TeleMarketerFromHell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TeleMarketerFromHell

The peace of God to all that Belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Yes, I coincide to this report of Russia and the one of Jim Berkland (Geologist) here in the States that predicts West Coast major earthquake comming so soon.

I am expecting it for the Spring, but taking in account the so rapidly way in which the events are running, I mean the sequence of major seismic and volcanic events preceding it around the fire belt, I can say that the time is almost entirely over.

I am feeliing this monster comming really close, so close that all its devastating energy and destroying power is now so easy to perceive at day and night for me, My God this will be really terrible. .

I really urge the authorities in California to accelerate any contingency plans, the time ahead is really short, and the common people must be ready also by themselves to do what ever is needed to try to survive and escape of the region as soon as possible. The people must know that the goverment will be completly overcomen by the magnitude of this tragedy, it is not advisible to wait that they could provide help on time to everybody, any person and family must have their own emergency plan already implemented by now.

For the ones that dont have any option to move out of the region, due to their links with it, I could give a last advise, I feel that about 30 miles to the east of the Sn Andreas Failure it could be a relatively safer place to escape, I mean if what you only want is just to safe your neck. The material destruction of course will radiate even to the east of the fault but overthere there will be really chances of survival.

As I have told several times in this thread anything located on the Fault or to the West of it is going to collapse in a so terrible way, but the worst destruction will be specially in the coast.

Sorry, but sometimes is better to tell the truth openly.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/17/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I feel that the next big one, will take us all by surprise, its location will be somewhere unexpected and ill prepared, after that, the west coast may well suffer.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

Dear Readers,
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Hi eccentriclady,

Well, many people believe that California is the best well prepared region of the world to affront this kind of calamity, but the facts are going to show that the power of nature has been pretty much understimated.

However, you could be quite right in the sense that California will be the climax after other possibly big ones comming sooner, I am really worried by writing these lines about central America as well as Alaska and the west coast of Canada.

I have announced since long time ago that the cascades volcanos have appeared to me many times as a very probable epicenter of huge seismic activity, and to be honest Seatle and Vancouver dont look for me more safe destinations than Los Angeles or Sn Francisco.

thanks for your comment, again the ones that were predicting the arrival of this megaquake for the last day of the winter were wrong, although not completly since spring is still so young to say that is going to pass too without leaving its mark in the History.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Dear Rearders,
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

During the last two months I have received through different ways a lot of requests trying to point the occurrence of the California Megaquake in a more precise time line. I have said in many occasions that the exact date of this huge seismic event was not yet revealed to me, but that I feel we are extremly closer to it.

I also have announced that it was not going to happen in the past winter, even not in the ending of it, as other forecaster might be suggesting, like at the end of March. Now, this week it is the beginning of a very important astronomical event that I feel, I have a very strong intuition about that, is marking the arrival of terrible devastacion in the planet due to natural disasters.

I am talking about the aignment of six planets with respect to the earth and the sun, something tht is not very common, pls check information about that at:

news.yahoo.com...

I claim that this phenomenon will precede the arrival of huge disasters that might include at least a new Megaquake happening under its influence.

This is a warning not only for Californians, but also for people living in all the pacific coast from the peninsula Kamchatka in Russia to the Peninsula of Baja California in Mexico.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dear Rearders,

During the last two months I have received through different ways a lot of requests trying to point the occurrence of the California Megaquake in a more precise time line. I have said in many occasions that the exact date of this huge seismic event was not yet revealed to me, but that I feel we are extremly closer to it.

I also have announced that it was not going to happen in the past winter, even not in the ending of it, as other forecaster might be suggesting, like at the end of March. Now, this week it is the beginning of a very important astronomical event that I feel, I have a very strong intuition about that, is marking the arrival of terrible devastacion in the planet due to natural disasters.

I am talking about the aignment of six planets with respect to the earth and the sun, something tht is not very common, pls check information about that at:

news.yahoo.com...

I claim that this phenomenon will precede the arrival of huge disasters that might include at least a new Megaquake happening under its influence.

This is a warning not only for Californians, but also for people living in all the pacific coast from the peninsula Kamchatka in Russia to the Peninsula of Baja California in Mexico.

The Angel of Lightness

Good to hear from you AOL.

I have been thinking about your prediction for a while now - especially after the mega thrust quake in Japan a few months ago. I keep thinking about Edgar Caycee's predictions as well and how the pieces are beginning to fit together.

There has been quite a bit of seismic activity along the west coast lately, including some very shallow quakes in central cali and LA today. Also the Cascadia mega thrust fault has been active, as has baja cali and the area near the long valley supervolcanoe on the CA/NV border.

I remember you have spoke about 'the big one' in terms of a global event, what's funny is earlier I posted a thread about some self proclaimed prophet in Taiwan predicting an unprecented 14.0 mag quake set to strike on May 11...which would certainly fit into this planetary alignment you speak of.

Either way we all need to stay vigiliant, especially west coasters because I do believe the Japan event was a preview of more devestating events yet to come.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Dear Readers,

Certainly Sociopath,

Yes, to have Jupiter and Neptune pulling our planet with their formidable gravity from one side and the sun from the other is not a good thing, in direct contraposition , is something the defy the stability of the tectonic plates of the earth. Now, the risk is even greater since we have also other four planets reinforcing the action of the three major celestial bodies I have mentioned.

You can do an experiment in your own houses just to understand what this means: if you would be able to paste two sticks on the two extrems of a chicken egg, lets say on its poles, strongly fixed on it, and start to pull and push from the two sides there is a moment in which there is no way to avoid the cracking of the shell of the egg.

Taking in account that the occurence of the megaquakes of Indonesia, Haiti, Chile and Japan have happened during the period of approximation of all those six planets to the current alignment, well that draws a very clear picture of the risk we have affronting, this is not a mere speculation but something really factible.

Now, apart of these considerations, unfortunately there is a very clear prediction of Nostradamus pointed to the fact that the earth will experience a terrible global seismic event on a month of May precisely.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/6/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Certainly Sociopath,

Yes, to have Jupiter and Neptune pulling our planet with their formidable gravity from one side and the sun from the other is not a good thing, in direct contraposition , is something the defy the stability of the tectonic plates of the earth. Now, the risk is even greater since we have also other four planets reinforcing the action of the three major celestial bodies I have mentioned.

You can do an experiment in your own houses just to understand what this means: if you would be able to paste two sticks on the two extrems of a chicken egg, lets say on its poles, strongly fixed on it, and start to pull and push from the two sides there is a moment in which there is no way to avoid the cracking of the shell of the egg.

Taking in account that the occurence of the megaquakes of Indonesia, Haiti, Chile and Japan have happened during the period of approximation of all those six planets to the current alignment, well that draws a very clear picture of the risk we have affronting, this is not a mere speculation but something really factible.

Now, apart of these considerations, unfortunately there is a very clear prediction of Nostradamus pointed to the fact that the earth will experience a terrible global seismic event on a month of May precisely.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/6/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

Speaking of the pieces falling into place, I believe Cayce has referenced Mt Etna erupting as a possible warning sign before the west coast/ca megaquake and look what we have here:

www.emsc-csem.org...

Looks like Mt Etna is showing activity again and is being discussed over on the fragile earth forums. This bears watching for sure......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hi DisconnectedSociopath,

Yes, this was one of the most important signals Edgar Cayce pointed to precede the two big earthquakes I has been warning about: the California one and the big One that will switch the rotation axis of the earth into a new position.

Mount Edna is by the way located in the border between the tectonic plates of Africa and the one of Europe, so it is a good reference point to determine if the delicate balance among them is altered, as I warned it was going to occur due to the intervention in our planet of the gravity forces comming from the outer space thansk to the alignment of the six planets.

thanks for your coment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Apologies for not coming back back to the thread sooner. I have only today discovered how to find the threads I have posted in :-)

When I said the next one will be somewhere unexpected and unprepared, I meant an area that has not suffered a large earthquake in recorded history. It will be totally unexpected!

I know little about earthquakes, only bits and pieces I have picked up on this site over the past couple of months, I have no informed basis for my opinion, nothing other than intuition. So I wouldn't even hazard a guess at where or when this will strike, although I do feel we don't have to long to wait. That could mean two weeks, or 2 years, but when it comes it will shock everyone.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Edgar Cayce has pointed that before the California Quake, that must preced the one of NYC, it is going to occur a chain of preliminary events like;
- A powerful Volcanic eruption in Europe ( He thought could be in Italy)
- A strong earthquake or volcanic event in the Caribean ( he suspected would be in Mount Pele)

However, It is interesting to see that Cayce, as well as other seers always gave approximate hints of the future, so the two events that he was predicted could be:
- A huge volcanic eruption that has actually happened this 2010 in iceland,
- A powerful sesmic event occured in the Caribean but in Haiti.

Here is what Cayce actually said (from the ARE Cayce Readings). He was pretty specific.

270-35-28
If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California - and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada - may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

HI Ethan T,

What worry me more on these days is that we have of course natural disasters creating a lot of trouble, and the so powerful tornados in the midwest are a good example, but also it seems to me that the disaster on the Pacific coast might coincede with a terrible crash in the Economy, it is terrible to accept this possibility but
every week I am perceiving with more clarity that there is going to occur a so terrible situation in Wall street.

I am wondering if this financial or Stock "megaquake" in Wallstreet perhaps is the event that Cayce foresaw happening so close to the time of the big earthquake of California? Could be that Cayce used a metaphor to point to this fact? that the crash of the Economy that of course might begin with a new collapse of the stock market was in some way the big motion he was announcing to occur in New York on this same epoch?

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by EthanT

HI Ethan T,

What worry me more on these days is that we have of course natural disasters creating a lot of trouble, and the so powerful tornados in the midwest are a good example, but also it seems to me that the disaster on the Pacific coast might coincede with a terrible crash in the Economy, it is terrible to accept this possibility but
every week I am perceiving with more clarity that there is going to occur a so terrible situation in Wall street.

I am wondering if this financial or Stock "megaquake" in Wallstreet perhaps is the event that Cayce foresaw happening so close to the time of the big earthquake of California? Could be that Cayce used a metaphor to point to this fact? that the crash of the Economy that of course might begin with a new collapse of the stock market was in some way the big motion he was announcing to occur in New York on this same epoch?

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

Hi Angel of Lightness,

Interesting remark on New York. Cayce nailed the Great Depression, and I do seem to remember him talking about other economic hardships in the future. I'll have to look into that some more.

A Cali Megaquake and Wall Street collapse at the same time sure would be a heck of a double whammy on this country. I think the Wall Street thing is looking more and more likely too.

Living in So Cal I keep an eye on Pelee and Vesuvius a bit. Etna just erupted which isn't too far from Vesuvius either. Hopefully living in the middle of the desert might give me more time to head for the hills if either erupts!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join