It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the California MegaQuake at the door?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Well disconnected sociopath,

I am risking my prestige as a seer to say that the probability to have this earthquake on this 2011 is higher than 0.5, everything points on that direction, not only my own prediction, that follows a lot of successful ones I did on the past here in BTS and ATS, but also all what it was said by Edgar Cayce 60 years ago about this same seismic event.

I dont have any need to scare the people with a false alarms, I have to many achievements in the past predicting correctly these type of events in places like Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Solomon Islands, Alaska, Chino- California etc etc, than thinking logically you may confirm that I am always talking very seriously on this matters.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Dear Ag893,

Yes Satan has the ability to desguise even as an Angel of Light, but that does not mean that any Angel of Light comes from him, that is the sense of that part of the scriptures, that he can falsify anything, even what looks as genuily comming from God.

Now, how can you determine if a prediction is reliable or not? well, simply checking the past record of the person is giving it, and if you do so, possibly you can see that when on earthquakes we are talking, usually I dont commit mistakes.

So if you want to believe on me or not is your problem, but the point is that the statistics are on my side, the people come here to check my threads precisely due to them, and not only on natural events, since I have also on my record successful predictions of other kind of facts: the current economic recession that I predicted on spring 2007, the conflict in between Russia and Georgia that i also foresaw with almost a year in advance, the enhancing of the Chinese influence over the world, the assasination of Benzir Bhutto, the election of Obama that I predicted since 2007 when he was an almost unknown politician.

By the way if you would know really a lot about the scriptures perhaps you should realize that the word Angel means just messenger of God, and who is that God, well the same that the apostle John describes in the Introduction of his Gospel as the Light of the world.

Thanks for your skepticism.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to From: Matthew Smith
Subject: Re: Your California/West Coast Mega Quake thread on ATS
To: "The Angel of lightness"
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 4:38 PM
Hi Angel of Light,

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I wasn't sure if I even emailed the right person initially. Also I saw your response on ATS as well and appreciate it.

So one thing I'm a little confused about, you say the epicenter of this massive cali EQ will be near Santa Barbara, CA? That is about 100 miles away from the San Andreas fault, so is this massive quake going to be on a different (or yet to be undiscovered) faultline? Or maybe multiple faults will be triggered.

I do know the channel island region is pretty active and we recently had a 4.0 mag EQ out there a few weeks back. But I was not aware that area had the ability to produce a massive EQ that you are seeing in your visions.

One other question...even though I plan on getting out of town when these warning signs you mention are visible, I live about 10 miles away from the ocean in Orange County, CA. Do you think my home/area will survive the EQ and/or Tsunami?

I understand if you can't answer these specfics but I want to make sure I get all my valuables and pets to a safe place assuming I may not have a home to come back to when this event occurs.

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi dear Matthew,
Please take a ruler, draw a straight line from the harbor of St Barbara toward the St Andreas fault, perpendicular to the path that the fault has, that is the shortest line you can project from St Barbara toward the fault.

The epicenter of the earthquake will be at some point over that perpendicular drawn from St Barbara. if it is on the fault itself there will not be tsunami over California but only over the far east countries around 16 to 20 hours later, but if it is near the coast it will be an important tsunami affecting specially the southern California and the Mexican corresponding state of Baja Norte.

Notice that at the point in which our perpendicular touch the fault, Sn Andreas experience a turning point , inflection point, that changes the path it has from Sn Francisco for about 40 degrees toward the east.

That twist in the original trajectory of the fault makes that point charged with more pressure than the rest of the fault to the north or to the southeast, that is the reason for which under a great seismic motion that will be the weaker one, the one that will offer less resistance to fractures.

Of course as a consequence of the powerful motion we are talking about, there is the risk that there will be a great fracture produced from the main fault of San Andres toward St Barbara in the future.

One last word, if I would be in Orange county by now, I should be preparing myself for a possible tsunami with 0.5 probability to occur if there is a powerful earthquake in the zone I have described as epicenter.

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of lightness
edit on 2/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

I am risking my prestige as a seer to say that the probability to have this earthquake on this 2011 is higher than 0.5, everything points on that direction, not only my own prediction, that follows a lot of successful ones I did on the past here in BTS and ATS, but also all what it was said by Edgar Cayce 60 years ago about this same seismic event.

I dont have any need to scare the people with a false alarms, I have to many achievements in the past predicting correctly these type of events in places like Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Solomon Islands, Alaska, Chino- California etc etc, than thinking logically you may confirm that I am always talking very seriously on this matters.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

HI AOL - no offense but I think you are getting me mixed up with a different poster in this thread.

I believe your prophecy and have supported it her on this forum since day one. I do believe that it's only a matter of weeks until a massive EQ strikes on the west coast - whether it's truly 'the big one' or not, science has already confirmed that it's inevitable.

And sadly your prophecy (along with multiple othe credible psychic mediums) have pointed to the 2010-2012 timeframe for this catastrophe to strike.

Anyways just wanted to comment in case you thought I was negatively attacking your posts about this subject.

Thanks and take care.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hi Disconnected Sociopath,

Yes, indeed your previous reply was interesting, specially the part refered to the strange lights present in the sky before earthquakes. I warned that this same phenomenon will occur with respect to this great seismic motion to happen in California, but the red color in the sky will be the same day of the earthquake, the morning of that precise day.

There was nothing really that bothered me in your reply, just only that I wanted to point to the fact that in this case it seems to me that it is perhaps more smart instead to pray that I and other important number the psychics we are all wrong with respect to the timing of this prediction, to pray that more people see this thread and others to be advised on time and act to try to prevent their deaths on it.

I am sorry to be so direct, but this is not time to have to many doubts about the occurrence of this event, but to use this warning to do something practical to be well prepared to affront this catastrophic disaster.

Perhaps your intentions are good, but if the public remains to much relaxed with respect to this incoming situation, the consequences that day could be terrible, I mean worst than if the people is ready to evacuate and with tools at hand to try to survive.

There is no more dangerous calamity than the one we never expect to occur.

Thanks again for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/5/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of lightFrom: T L
Subject: From ATS...a query!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 24, 2011, 8:23 PM

Hello! I hope this won't come across as too annoying. I would have sent you a PM but have not yet reached those 20 posts...being more of a reader than an actual contributor.

Just wanted to say, I find your threads to be very interesting and articulately written. Thank you for contributing to ATS in this way.

You seem to be a big fan of Edgar Cayce -- my great grandmother was a personal friend of his, and was a psychic in her own right. I thought that was cool, having grown up continually hearing his name mentioned but never really understanding.

I was curious about one thing -- for this "MegaQuake", what might the ramifications be for those living in cities in Nevada which sit on the California border? I'm assuming the quake wouldn't reap as much destruction here as it would on the coast, but I am curious still.

Thank you for your time, even if you could take an educated guess.
Heather

ReplyReply AllMove...Inboxpasswords

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your warm message, also I remain really interested in you, specially for the connection you refer exist in between your family and Edgar Cayce.

Cayce was really the most amazing psychic of the XX century in America, a seer with a tremendous scope toward the future, he foresaw events that of course are even part of our third millenium.

Now, with respect to your question, I can say:

The Megaquake of California will have various important aftershocks striking on Sn Andreas fault but producing somekind of reverberation effect on the Sierra Nevada peaks, a kind of echo effect that might be really affecting the people of the Great Basin of Nevada.

I am specially worry of the situation to happen in the zone of Lake Tahoe and its surroundings, as well as a sliding of a giant mass of rocks and others soil materials from the Sierra toward either to Nevada and the central valley of California.

So in resume, be prepared for possible avalanche from the Sierra Nevada.

Thanks again to be intouch,

I am posting this reply also in the respective thread at ATS.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/5/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Turn off the lights, crouch down and hide. The megaquake will think no one's home and go away.

I'd be more worried about the Midwestern Fault, or further rupturing of the Caribbean plate underwater. Or not getting my schoolwork done due to procrasturbating on the Internet.
edit on 6-2-2011 by johnsequitur1221 because: the edit button was asking for it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to From: T L
Subject: Re: From ATS...a query!
To: "The Angel of lightness"
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 8:43 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I apologise for my own lateness, as I've been spectacularly busy. The behaviour of the aftershocks in this area sounds to be appropriate...what interesting times we live in, eh? I was hoping to attend to grad school in San Francisco and have a great love for the area in general. Perhaps the quake will not be so harsh on the city and it's people...but who knows. I hope we can stay in touch,

Heather

Hi Heather,

Sn Francisco is not a secure area to plan activities of any kind at present, is a city that is located over the Sn Andreas Failure, so in the presence of a strong quake, even with epicenter at hundreds of miles away is a place where by sure the effect will be devastating.

To give you an example of what I am talking about, check the earthquake that destroyed Mexico city on 1985.

This is from its respective page on wikipedia:

The 1985 Mexico City earthquake, a magnitude 8.1 earthquake that struck Mexico on 19 September 1985 in the morning at 7:19 local time, caused the deaths of about 10,000 people and serious damage in the nation's capital. The complete seismic event consisted of four quakes. A pre-event quake of magnitude 5.2 occurred on 28 May 1985. The main and most powerful shock occurred 19 September, followed by two aftershocks: one on 20 September 1985 of magnitude 7.5 and the fourth occurring seven months later on 30 April 1986 of magnitude 7.0. The quakes were located off the Mexican Pacific coast, more than 350 km away, but due to strength of the quake and the fact that Mexico City sits on an old lakebed, Mexico City suffered major damage. The event caused between three and four billion USD in damage as 412 buildings collapsed and another 3,124 were seriously damaged in the city. While the number is in dispute, the most-often cited number of deaths is about an estimated 10,000 people.[1]

Another common factor in between Mexico city and Sn Francisco is the quality of the underground, that makes it ideal to experience liquefaction, one of the most dangerous events can be present in an earthquake, that is when the soil sucks entire buildings that sink in a mixture of mud.

Liquefaction was one of the terrible events that happened in the earthquake of 1906 in Sn Francisco in all the zone of La Marina.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/10/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Hello AOL! I just want to first off, apologize for what I said to you before and how I came off. That was pretty rude of me. And the reason why I took so long to respond is because I just wanted to leave you alone and observe if your prophecies came true. I still do not believe you are an angel of any kind. I think that's just arrogance on your part. But whatever. lol. I just wanted to come back and confirm your feelings about Lake Tahoe. I was on another prophecy forum and this woman or whoever had your exact same feelings toward Lake Tahoe as well. So I thought that was pretty intriguing. And your California prophecy has been confirmed by many different people as well. So I have to ask, when do you sense this major earthquake happening? This summer or what?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893

Hello AOL! I just want to first off, apologize for what I said to you before and how I came off. That was pretty rude of me. And the reason why I took so long to respond is because I just wanted to leave you alone and observe if your prophecies came true. I still do not believe you are an angel of any kind. I think that's just arrogance on your part. But whatever. lol. I just wanted to come back and confirm your feelings about Lake Tahoe. I was on another prophecy forum and this woman or whoever had your exact same feelings toward Lake Tahoe as well. So I thought that was pretty intriguing. And your California prophecy has been confirmed by many different people as well. So I have to ask, when do you sense this major earthquake happening? This summer or what?

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that AOL has stated that she forsees this event taking place no later than the spring of 2011 based on posts earlier in this thread. So if that is accurate unfortunately we are likely weeks, if not days away from this event.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

I just wish this was all a bad dream and that I could tell you that you are crazy and full of crap.

But sadly I have know deep down for years that this event is inevitable - as have many other psychic mediums who have all had similar visions like yours. And it seems that these psychic visions are growing more intense which indicates an imminent event in 2011.

And at this point I can only live my life day to day and hope that I will be able to survive this event and move forward. But what scares me the most right now is how quiet things have been in CA while the rest of the pacific ring of fire continues to get hammered by large 6-7+ mag EQ's on seemingly a daily basis. This is why I fear that the 'big one' will truly be that since there is so much tension building up along the San Andreas all these years.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
For anybody that is doubting AOL and her predictions, I think it's important to note that there are a multitude of other sources pointing to a major seismic event on the west coast in 2011, some of these may have already been posted:

Psychic Medium Jospeh Tittel:

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

For years I have been having feelings and visions of a quake that will occur in mid state of California that would be felt from hundreds of miles away. This Earthquake I keep seeing would be the largest recorded earthquake, damage wise, than ever before. The Earth shakes so hard that it cause large cracks and sinkholes that swallow up structures, buildings and even people. One crack is so large that it literally begins to fill rapidly with water therefore causing part of the state to break up in several places and creating new rivers and other bodies of water.

Alamongordo.com:

www.alamongordo.com...

"Last year's earthquakes were the start of tribulation, in 2011 everything will get worse. Massive earthquake in western hemisphere"

King James 'Bible Code":

www.revelation13.net...

Psychic Barbara Soblewski-Garcia:

ezinearticles.com...

Most of us who live in Southern California are aware that a major earthquake is bound to occur within the next 10 years. We look toward the scientist to inform and prepare us for those dreaded earth quake strikes.

I would rather not talk about the "big one" that has been expected to occur for decades because these sort of predictions tend to ignite deeper fears in our already fearful position in these earthquake ridden regions. We have heard and read about the big quake that is bound to happen so much that we have become desensitized.

There are dozens of meanings one can perceive from a psychic vision. This is why they need to be considered hypothetical in nature, worthy of study and reference but not taken as verifiable. However, psychic visions of an apocalyptic earthquake in southern California are being forecasted by reputable psychics much too often to ignore and remind people of the very real seismic dangers in the region.

Although I predicted a sizeable earthquake this year in my 2009 Psychic Predictions, the big one is about a year or two away. I keep seeing the year 2011 like a pulsating animation within visions of major earth shifts in my home state of California. Dates perceived in months or years could be argued to have limited value in forecasting a time because we psychics move our consciousness in large spans of time and cover broad areas of locations and events. On the other hand, the numbers 2011 is a significant part of the psychic vision

Medium Craig Hamilton-Parker:

www.psychics.co.uk...

ENVIRONMENT PREDICTION:

Serious Earthquake in California, hollywood sign is damaged.

Dr. Louis Turi:

www.drturi.com...

A VERY LARGE EARTHQUAKE WILL HIT CALIFORNIA AND THE EXACT DATE WILL BE ISSUED IN ONE MY "SOS TO THE WORLD" WINDOW

I probably missed some others, but you get the idea....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Hi dear Greensage,

Yes, I have perceived a lot of vibrations around not only California, in fact I am convinced that the catastrophic event that is comming soon will trigger a chain of seismic motions running in cascade from the south to the North of the Pacific coast.

The first of these events was the quake occured in Baja recently, in Mexico, however it is quite possible to have more activity in the south and my worries are now more focused on the north coast of the Cortez sea and in Arizona than in New Mexico.

I feel that the terrible situation of violence and criminality of Arizona, is also carrying out so bad vibrations that could even boost dramatic and fierce expressions of the nature. Nature as a system is so sensible to any form of disbalance and the alterations that men create are not the exception. New Mexico is now a region in which the human affairs run many times better than in Arizona, land in which the confrontation is sadly now the rule.

Thinking in a tentative line time I can say that the imminence of the powerful earthquake of St Barbara, that I predicted so soon to happen, will be followed by many aftershocks during the two weeks after that first motion, and some few weeks after there might be another important event in the bay of Okland-Sn Francisco, after that phenomenon we will see more important earthquakes occuring in the border between Oregon and California and later in the area of Seatle-Vancouver.

It is quite probable to have also volcanic activity in the cascade volcanos of Washington State as well as Alaska, but that will be closer to 2012, in preparation with the switch of the rotation poles of the planet, event that I also have predicted to occur in our epoch, and for which I created another thread some time ago.

However the switch the poles will be preceded by the Great One, a so powerful Megaquake that will make appear all these other I have mentioned as a mere triviality. I also have talked of this event some time ago here in ATS and BTS, it will be the great event of our generation, and it will interrupt all the wireless telecomunications, including Internet for several hours, perhaps days, creating chaos in the world markets.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/21/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sorry Sociopath, I am quite concious of all the worries this seismic event of California produce to many of my readers in that zone, I have done the most I could advising in many occasions to the authorities, to the civil population and the goverment to be well prepared to affront a major emergency of that region, something that must be worst than the Katrina emergency on Louisiana.

I also can say to you that the good Lord has delayed this event a lot, more than you can imagine, it might have happened about almost 4 years ago at least if God would have not intervened to give more time to the people to be prepared in all aspects, included of course the spiritual one.

It was quite surprising to me to know that there was a national emergency drill on the zone of New Madrid recently when for me it is clear that it was more urgent and necessary to do it in California. It is really bad that many people is not even trained to react in the correct way to this event, I am afraid that the panic will be the worst enemy that day, many victims could be avoided or at least prevented of how to improve their chances of survival if a serious drill will be performed over there.

There are many things can be done, please read all my previous posts about different ways the citizens could be well prepared to receive and afront this seismic event.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Dear ag893,

Exact day is what everybody is requesting me to reveal by now, so I can say to you that only God knows the precise day, since this event has been delayed to occur many times in consideration of the prayers of many people that are asking for its prevention, however, the time is almost wasted, that is what I really know.

God, nevertheless has allow me to know some important signals we will see in the days or hours before the occurence of the motion:

- The birds will migrate massively from the coast toward the interior, to the mountains in the last week before.

- The fishermen will not find banks of fishes near the coast in the two days before the quake.

- There will be to many problems of communications and aeronativagation caused by some kind of magnetic storm in the day before.

- the morning of that day, few hours before the Megaquake there will be a reddish light covering the sky of the coast around at least a hundred miles around the epicenter.

- There will not be winds blowing to the coast since the night before, a complete calm without metereologic events, that will be really warm time, more than the normal temperature of the season.

- The maritime currents will suffer huge alteration of their normal path along the week that precede the Megaquake, this will be really evident in the sourroundings of St Barbara before the event.

I think all these important signals will be a good way for the wise people to know by sure that the hour has commen.

Believe me, this is all what is permited to me to reveal about your question.

Thanks and blessings, you remember me a lot St Thomas, Saint patron of the skepticals.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath

Originally posted by ag893

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that AOL has stated that she forsees this event taking place no later than the spring of 2011 based on posts earlier in this thread. So if that is accurate unfortunately we are likely weeks, if not days away from this event.

reply to post by Greensage

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Hi dear Greensage,

Yes, I have perceived a lot of vibrations around not only California, in fact I am convinced that the catastrophic event that is comming soon will trigger a chain of seismic motions running in cascade from the south to the North of the Pacific coast.

The first of these events was the quake occured in Baja recently, in Mexico, however it is quite possible to have more activity in the south and my worries are now more focused on the north coast of the Cortez sea and in Arizona than in New Mexico.

I feel that the terrible situation of violence and criminality of Arizona, is also carrying out so bad vibrations that could even boost dramatic and fierce expressions of the nature. Nature as a system is so sensible to any form of disbalance and the alterations that men create are not the exception. New Mexico is now a region in which the human affairs run many times better than in Arizona, land in which the confrontation is sadly now the rule.

Thinking in a tentative line time I can say that the imminence of the powerful earthquake of St Barbara, that I predicted so soon to happen, will be followed by many aftershocks during the two weeks after that first motion, and some few weeks after there might be another important event in the bay of Okland-Sn Francisco, after that phenomenon we will see more important earthquakes occuring in the border between Oregon and California and later in the area of Seatle-Vancouver.

It is quite probable to have also volcanic activity in the cascade volcanos of Washington State as well as Alaska, but that will be closer to 2012, in preparation with the switch of the rotation poles of the planet, event that I also have predicted to occur in our epoch, and for which I created another thread some time ago.

However the switch the poles will be preceded by the Great One, a so powerful Megaquake that will make appear all these other I have mentioned as a mere triviality. I also have talked of this event some time ago here in ATS and BTS, it will be the great event of our generation, and it will interrupt all the wireless telecomunications, including Internet for several hours, perhaps days, creating chaos in the world markets.

The Angel of Lightness

Do you all know what this means?!!! Angel of Light, if your vision really comes true in before or during Spring 2011, then that means that Jesus Christ return is NEAR!!!!!!! WOW YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I KNOW JESUS RETURN IS NEAR??!! Angel of Light, you said you felt a great quake coming that will interrupt telecommunications and internet and satellites for days?!! This ties in DIRECTLY with Ken Peters vision of the rapture and biblical prophecy!!! Ken Peters said in his vision when Jesus came to rapture the bride (the church), there was a big earthquake felt throughout the earth. It was the dead in Christ rising out of the ground to meet the Lord!!! That also ties in with his vision yet again when he said there was a type of solar storm that hit the Earth and shot off satellites and telecommunication all over the Earth for several weeks!! WOW!!! I KNEW it was this year!! I will be reporting this to Rapture In The Air forum members!!! Please join and post your visions there!! We all love visions and prophecies and we are all anticipating the return of Christ! We would LOVE to have you post your visions and keep us encouraged and motivated to stay on watch!!! Also, the Christians there are much nicer than I am! I am simply paranoid and I was raised in the hood and I don't really trust anyone. The Christians there are loving and warm and everything. I truly apologize for my attitude towards you. I still don't agree with your title name but I can live with it!!
edit on 21-2-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Dear Ag893,

Indeed, all these events are the preparation for the humanity of the great metaphysical event that is comming and will transform this planet in all aspects, and of course as I predicted since about 4 years ago, this will be the accomplishment of all the great prophecies of the arrival of the Messiah or Christ as it is predicted in many religious traditions around the world.

Let me tell that perhaps many people on 2007 couldnt understand the importance of what I was saying when I clearly pointed that the supernova explosion occured in the first decade of our millenium was announcing the comming back of this so important saviour, but the thread was in my opinion one of the most important I ever posted.

The problem is that many of my readers were so accostumed then to come and read my threads only to know where was going to occur the next earthquake or volcanic eruption that perhaps they didnt realize that I was warning that all these disasters are just only mere signals of something greater to come.

Here is the original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There has always been a MegaQuake at the door of the great state of California.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

humm, some of the things you said remind me of a dream/vision I had sometime around 2003, and which I posted in 2004 in this forum.

Here is what I wrote.

I had the last vision about 6-7 months ago or so. This one was a bit different.

In the vision i saw myself on a big map that looked like the United states. I was standing in south Florida. (where i live) In the vision I was looking from south FLorida towards the north, as I was looking up north I began to feel the ground tremble, then to the northwest i saw a big volcano erupting, then somehow i was compelled to look south and I saw the water rising in south FLorida, and the last thing that happened is that I was compelled to look towards the sky. In the vision I had the sense that all of those things would happen because of something that will come from the heavens.

I do not use drugs or anything else. I have visions once in a while and it has been about 6-7 months since my last one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the other things I remembered from the earthquake was that it was so strong that it literally made bells ring at least all over the U.S.

I posted this other info and some more in another thread which i will try to find.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well EletricUniverse,

Thanks to share your vision, I can see that possibly you were perceiving the causal line that points in the multiple consequences of the global warming phenomenon, a huge metereological event that is triggered by the uncontroled polution that the industries are constantly spreading in the athmosphere.

Certainly the absence of ice in practically all the Artic ocean on the summer is a clear indicator that the Global warming is real, more than many are able to accept, for economical interests of course. Also the melting of practically all the ice in glaciers on the tropics is another one. There are various high peaks in Ecuador, Columbia, Venezuela and Peru that were covered by ice during centuries and are now free of it.

If there is no agreement to stop the pace of the polution the planet itself could trigger control mechanisms to stop it, the earth is more than inert matter as many people think, there is some kind of intelligence present even in the mineral realm, and the planet has the way to know why there is disbalance, where was originated and even who is responsible of it.

Gaia is not just only a thing, is an entire world, the covering of many different types of intelligence, among them we are just only one specific type. All the alive beings have intelligence in certain amount, animals, plants, microorganisms, and they also know how friendly or aggressive is our specie toward them, so the entire ecosystem can release control mechanisms against us, the plagues ( H1N1, Aids, Chinese Chicken flu) are just some typical examples.

I told this once before, the planet will shake or do what every is needed to stop the damage that the humanity is doing to it:

check my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/28/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join