It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the California MegaQuake at the door?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

Please forgive the series of nasty replies that are in the previous page, they are the result of a difamatory campaign against this thread from people that do not know nothing about what they are talking about.

I know perfectly what I have posted here along years, there is No way to quote me in the way irresponsible anti prophecy thread parachuters suggest.

They only have their own junk to say, nothing substantial, they are either ignorants, boycotting or insane.

Facts to occur soon are going to show who is here telling the truth. I know it is sad but sometimes a tragedy must happen to cut skepticism.

My experience as a seer has taught me that this adds a lot of bad Karma probably boosting the occurrence of the event.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/11/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just thought I’d post this again, as it got lost on the last page. Just so people can see your fails in this thread. We wouldn’t want to mislead them into thinking you don’t change dates.

Failed prediction in 2010 for 2010 and 2011

so I feel its occurence more probable for the fall of this year and if it does not happen on that time for the end of the winter or for spring of 2011.

Failed prediction in 2011 for 2013

My impression is that 2011 is going to be a turning point for America and the world in many aspects toward the great crisis that is going to reach climax about 2013.

Failed prediction for spring 2011

I am expecting it for the Spring,

Then I got bored reading your nonesense.
edit on 11122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

1) This link if you click it send you immediately to the very opening post of the thread, in 2007, a decade ago, and with it you can confirm that it was never created from any personal prediction from my side what so ever about a California earthquake to occur ten years later.

a reply to: Opening post of Thread: is the California Megaquake at the door? by the angel of lightness

2) In the same first page of the thread you can confirm that there were multiple replies from many interested people that brought their own forecasts on relevant seismic events to come in California. This thread has predictions from many different authors, it is not a personal prediction one, but an open space of discussion on the topic.

3) Quoting properly in ATS means not to write down what you refer from other member, but to refer a link that can allow the people to immediately confirm that it is an actual quote word by word and also who was really the author of it, the actual date it was posted and moreover the context in which it came to discussion.

4) It comes to my attention that who wants to supposedly bring here 'skeletons in my closet' as a forecaster needed to go back 4 or 7 years ago, that is surprising since the 'claim' here, of course pretty false and ridicule, was that I was setting up the same prediction practically every month, I believe there are about 84 months since the beginning of 2010 until now isn't it?

5) There were certainly interesting earthquakes in California, as well as very dangerous, precisely in the exact years those supposed quotes point to, lets list them just for the record and see what 'skeletons in the closet' they actually are:

2010: January, Redwood coast 6.5 Mw
2010: April, Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California 7.2 Mw
2013: May, at Canyon Dam Calilornia North east 5.7 Mw( It actually damaged the dam)
2014 : March, in Los Angeles 5.1 Mw ( it causes 10.8 millions of dollars in losses.)

6) It was Never stated here that if anybody felt or perceived an important earthquake coming to any area of California before the Big one it was forbidden to post here a prediction of it, that is absurd, the thread was created to monitor the seismic activity and help people to be prepared for anything that represents a potential danger.

No more comments from my side, I am a really busy person, a professional Scientist by the way, and I think I have given enough attention on false claims that are manufactured essentially on interpretations of people that even do not know what kind of Thread is this one.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/11/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
3) Quoting properly in ATS means not to write down what you refer from other member, but to refer a link that can allow the people to immediately confirm that it is an actual quote word by word...

Here you go:

I predicted since September third week in this same thread that it was going to occur by the very end of 2017, and I pointed it was coming beyond the Thanks giving Holiday, just to avoid misunderstandings.

I'll be back on January 1st, 2018 to remind you about your word for word quoted claim. Consider this a link.

With Mucho Love,
The Angel of Whiteness

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I did quote properly. I quoted you saying when it was going to happen. It didn’t happen.

FAIL

But I’m with AM. Come January 1st, I’ll be back to quote where you change the date. Again.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Please forgive the series of nasty replies that are in the previous page

Facts can nasty when a person tries to deceive others and themselves.

They only have their own junk to say, nothing substantial, they are either ignorants, boycotting or insane.

and yet you have been quoted by not one but two members highlighting what you asked for and this is how you reply.

Yes, facts are nasty.

Facts to occur soon are going to show who is here telling the truth.

the facts have been show and quoted in this thread a page ago.

1 post was quoting you and it was a specific as you can get, exactly what you asked for to show how you make failed predictions.

Egotistical much?

lets see

My experience as a seer has taught me that this adds a lot of bad Karma probably boosting the occurrence of the event.

"This"?

as in people who don't believe in your nonsense?

So the bad karma coming from skeptical people may boost the occurrence of this event?

so basically saying if it happens its the skeptics fault.

BRAVO

here's a little rebuttal with my own nonsense, reality is created by our thoughts.

Your constant thoughts on doom and destruction are what causes it so often.

The more people focus on the bad the more bad everyone experiences.

You are a gift to humanity

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

There are two important situations that come to my attention in this vespers of Christmas 2017, both are equally important to describe and discuss.

It does Not look really very smart the so grave arguing triggered in the United Nations w.r.t the condemn almost by unanimity of the international community to the decision of this administration to recognize Jerusalem as Capital of Israel.

This decision that does not contribute at all to help to achieve peace in that region is dangerously isolating America in the world, in times the country will depend a lot of its international image to overcome very difficult moments to come.

Second, 2017 is ending with a terrible deterioration of the international relationships of America not only w.r.t the middle East issues but concerning the crisis in far east.

We have seen in the last weeks Not only the continuation of a desastrous confrontation through the media with the North Korea aggressive regime, one that it has not been worked Intelligently enough at the level of diplomatic efforts but exchanging insults and now also blaming China of a crisis they don't like neither at all.

Again, this attitude is promoting isolatation of America in the world in a really negative way, to argue with China who has been an important business and financial partner it is a great error, one that may reduce dramatically any possibility to fix that crisis.

Now, we are at the doors of a terrible natural disaster of mega scale that everything points will arrive in the transition period between 2017 and 2018, where America will need of the international community more than in the other way around.

The Megaquake in the Pacific Coast has been longly preceded by the worst wild fires season ever seen, by a huge unusual seismic activity in Micronesia in decades, with dozens of important quakes happened in between New Guinea, New Caledonia, Tonga and Vanatua, just in one only season, as well as by the arrival of events rarely seen in other parts of the world, like the ones occurred in the Midle Atlantic ridge on the last month.

We could be experiencing a very look like scenario to the one lived in December 26th of 2004 in Sumatra and other areas of The Indian Ocean, or by Haiti on January 12th of 2010, and if that arrives it will vital to have a lot of International support in our side.

Mega disasters can not be handled with isolation, they require an international very well coordinated effort, one that is the only one able to respond quickly in help of thousands of victims that can Not wait for improvement of relationships between political blocks.

United Nations is a vital Source of Aid in such cases, their efficacy Into movilize a lot of resources to help devastated areas was proven in the past either in the Indian Ocean disaster of ending of December of 2004 or the one if the second week of January of 2010 in Haiti.

The arrival of a new year is usually a really bad moment for a nation to face unexpected disasters, since the atmosphere of holidays distract a lot the attention of the people of the possibility of to face a tragedy.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/22/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's on it's way yes! But no one truly knows the day nor the hour of when it will occur, you can estimate but even estimations can be way off!

All one can do is just be wise and prepare that's all, so there is no need for panic just stay calm and enjoy the time.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I think we are in the same page, but let me point please, just to avoid misunderstandings:

The best earthquake is the one that arrives when people were well prepared for it, the worst one is what strikes in the least expected moment and which no body really expected to arrive.

That is something that only people of Mexico city and surroundings know very well. They are a unique case in History about those two very different experiences, they were not really prepared for what happened in September 19th of 1985, that took 35000 lives, but it was completely different by the same date of 2017 when the drill reduced the death toll to 500.

People must realize that there things in life that can be changed and others that can Not, it is not in our hands or minds to do it, and it is wise to know the difference, since it is dangerous to ignore it.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Reinhold Niebuhr

Concerning earth cycles it is certainly arrogant to think that we are the ones that rule over the planet, we must have the humility to see that it is the planet what tolerates, nurture and feeds us.

That is the philosophy this thread has followed since its very beginning, opened in the precise time of 2007 when all the experts had determine we had surpassed the average Historic periodicity of megaquakes in the Pacific Coast of America. This is in order that When the day arrives No body at all may say that they were not warned or aware of the risks they were taken, No body may have argument to blame God of Nothing.

The thread was opened to prepare the people for the really big one in the USA Pacific coasts, but it has been also successful in to forecast correctly the important earthquakes happened in the same region along years:

2013: May, at Canyon Dam Calilornia North east 5.7 Mw( It actually damaged the dam)
2014 : March, in Los Angeles 5.1 Mw ( it causes 10.8 millions of dollars in losses.)

If anybody checks here my posts it is easy to find that every time that there was an alert of earthquake in the Thread one of these events occurred soon after. This is a record that must be seriously considered, since there were only few of those red alerts and none of them was released in vane.

Please maintain good amounts of drinkable water in your houses stored, canned food, lanterns, batteries, transistor radios, sleeping bags, first aid elements, ropes or other tools useful to evacuate and survive under the most difficult circumstances. Moreover pay your life and disaster insurances premiums since they represent an important aid to face a calamity.

Remember that today December 26th we are exactly in the anniversary 13th of the Megaquake of Sumatra, and subsequent giant tsunami, the worst one ever occurred in historic times, one that with its 9.3 of intensity and energy equivalent to over 1,500 times that of the Hiroshima atomic bombing in just less than 90 minutes, took by surprise the lives of about 300,000 victims in 14 countries.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/26/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

This is in response to the email messages that have arrived to my personal inbox during the last two days, specially for the ones originated among my readers in California.

It is to my perception that the facts we have right now in the underground activity as well as in drastic changes in weather patterns are all pointing to an imminent really strong seismic event to occur in the Pacific coast of America.

What are those facts I am referring to?

1) a cluster of 30 small quakes ocurred in the last week in San Francisco Bay.

Pls check
www.sfgate.com...

2) The continuous seismic swarm since November along the California coast .

Pls check
www.google.com...

3) The seismic swarm for now almost six months in Idaho.

Pls check
www.scientificamerican.com...

4) The seismic swarm lasting more than a year in Yellowstone national park area.

Pls check
www.newsweek.com...

5) a sequence of medium intensity quakes happened in the last year in areas that are not particularly active seismically like in Delaware, Maryland, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Texas, etc.

6) The worst wild fires season in South California in History that it is still running even when an Arctic wave is freezing almost all the country.

Pls check
www.capradio.org...
Everything indicates that we are facing something huge that is going to strike America either in these last days of 2017 or the first ones of 2018, a major natural disaster and people must be prepared Not for a possible emergency but for the worst case scenario.

I hope I have been enough clear into warn that this is not the moment to relax precautions and contingency plans.

I know it is not pleasant to deal with this situation in this time of the year, but the situation is so intense that if there is no a seismic event releasing enough energy in the Pacific coast soon we are in risk to have a volcanic event occurring in Yellowstone, or the Cascades something that will be of devastating consequences for the entire country and the continent.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So, it didn't happen in 2010?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

From my professional experience lecturing I know there is people that require special attention, as well as accomodations, according with their learning capabilities and limitations, so let me repeat this just for people like you:

What is going to occur in few time is going to be several times worst than what occurred in January and April of 2010 that was also successfully predicted in this same thread.

In other words, if you are still Not grasping, it should make appear those past earthquakes of Redwood Coast, with 6.5 of intensity, as well as, Guadalupe Victoria, that if you remember surpassed lntensity of 7.2, as mere jokes in comparison.

I hope this ease your understanding, because indeed there is not too much time lasting, there will no opportunity to repent if this warning is underestimated.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I know there is people that require special attention, as well as accomodations, according with their learning capabilities and limitations

There’s no need to put yourself down like that. Just because you keep failing at predictions, doesn’t mean you have learning difficulties. It just means you can’t predict anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I predicted since September third week in this same thread that it was going to occur by the very end of 2017, and I pointed it was coming beyond the Thanks giving Holiday, just to avoid misunderstandings.

*crickets chirp*

*tumbleweed rolls past*

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

*crickets chirp*

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Are you really surprised?

He’s been pimping this thread for 7 years and there’s been nothing every year.

I’m sure he’ll be in with an excuse, again.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

On December 28th two earthquakes shaken the San Francisco Bay, one of 3.1 and other of 3.9 of intensity.

Scientists waiting Big One after two earthquakes hit Sn Francisco bay on same day Dec 28th 2017

These rare convergence of two seismic motions of very perceptible energy the same day and epicenter caught the attention of the media, and have been analyzed to obtain important data that help to determine what intensity of major earthquake and epicenter are they foreshocks from.

While scientists are doing their job with these two quakes, among the 30 other that belong to the same cluster occurred in the last week, I can tell you that what I said the previous week remains for me in the same situation, I still perceive a really a strong event coming soon, in days.

It is decision of the readers if they trust the ridicule comments of skepticals with No record what so ever of prediction of these events or remain confident of the forecast here released.

This thread predicted along a decade extremely important seismic events that are now History. Those predictions were posted here punctually, establishing in each case a well bounded time frame for its occurrence.

There have been really few of this warnings here from my side and all of them were fully accomplished by corresponding earthquakes:

By the way the people that really monitor me, that actually have followed week by week my threads in ATS, not these parachuters that are professional thread boycotters of course, they know that in my case the years end in January 5th and begin in January 6th.

Every 6th of January in the holiday of Epiphany has been my tradition for more than a decade to post my predictions for the incoming year honoring the memory of the Magi, that are the Saint Patrons of seers, astrologers and Psychics.

So in what attain to my threads we are not even already closed the previous year.

Thanks for your attention,

No more comments about the harassment carried out against me in this thread by these jockers. I am enjoying naturally a well deserved vacation, in preparation to my annual predictions to be realesed of course the Saturday 6th of January.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/2/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Wasn’t a “mega quake” though.

Poor you. Another failed prediction to add to your growing list.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

On December 28th two earthquakes shaken the San Francisco Bay, one of 3.1 and other of 3.9 of intensity.

That barely qualifies as a slight tremor. Where was the big one?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Did you notice this?

they know that in my case the years end in January 5th and begin in January 6th.

Translation: My prediction failed, so I’m changing when the year starts and ends so I give myself a few more days, just in case.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Doesn't matter, he said it would occur 'by the very end of 2017' which has passed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join