It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's masonic ring and handshake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This old photo, which, according to Henry Makow, comes from the Spanish website XFiles, shows how Obama was a member of the Masons from an early age. Was he groomed to be part of their conspiracy? Could this explain how he was able to afford his education, and how he became the protege of the evil Brzezinski?

www.henrymakow.com...

MOD EDIT: to correct spelling error in thread title ( from "rihg" to "ring")

[edit on 7/21/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So he is a Prince Hall Mason, big deal. I don't think there is a conspiracy here. You would be surprised at how many people you know that are Masons.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
President Obama is not a Mason. www.masonicinfo.com...
This link will explain everything.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

"Prince Hall" Freemasonry is not recognized in many states, including mine (Florida). Although it has the same teachings, and it is recognized in many states, including Washington D.C. So Obama is a "Mason" in D.C., but not in Florida? Get it? Ahhhh, me neither. The rift started racially over the requirement of being "free born." Many old-timer Masons do not believe in letting black folks into Masonry because at some point they were not free-born.

Anyhow, if he is a Mason, then GREAT!! Believe me, it didn't pay for his college, and it didn't get him elected, because he didn't advertise his affiliation.

Being a Mason could help get you elected. Most Masons that I know would readily vote for a Masonic candidate, because we know they possess a high moral compass, and moral rectitude to do the right thing even when it is unpopular.

So, is Obama a Mason? Depends on where he is.
Did being a Mason get him elected? NOPE, because he didn't tell us.
Is it part of some conspiracy? Nope.
Does it make me like him a little better? Yep. Just a little though.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

All I see is a black guys hand. Why would he be posing his hands by the presidential seal when he was young? Just a made for internet hoax photo. The dude is not a mason, trust me. The masons were at the other end of the political spectrum and wrote the constitution. Can't rule out that he may be a member of the new black panters, though.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Being a Mason could help get you elected. Most Masons that I know would readily vote for a Masonic candidate, because we know they possess a high moral compass, and moral rectitude to do the right thing even when it is unpopular.

other masons of high moral compass

Aleister Crowley (Satanist),
Brigham Young (2nd leader of Mormon cult),
J. Edgar Hoover,
Rupert Murdoch (media mogul)
King Hussein of Jordan,
Yasser Arafat,
Yikzak Rabbin,
check the handshake
A total of thirteen different people have served as Prime Minister of Israel. [including "acting" PM's] Four of those people have served on two non-consecutive occasions.

Of these 13 people, documentation and/or references found thus far indicate at least eight (8) of these people are (were) Masons:

David Ben-Gurion - Freemason
Moshe Sharett
Levi Eshkol
Yigal Allon
Golda Meir - Co-Mason
Yitzhak Rabin - Freemason
Shimon Peres* - Freemason and Jesuit (Roman Catholic) trained
Menachem Begin
Yitzhak Shamir
Benjamin Netanyahu - Freemason
Ehud Barak - Freemason
Ariel Sharon - Freemason
Ehud Olmert** - Freemason

just passing on info......

not that i have anything against trying to succeed in this life....but let us not be blind

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

So a handshake proves there a Mason? That's some great logic you got there buddy. I'm going to have to correct you on your in-factual list.
www.masonicinfo.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

OK? Obviously you have a problem with religious folks, Mormons, Jews, etc?

Sharon? Arafat? Netanyahu? Those are icons and well-respected leaders the world over? Muslims and anti-Zionists may feel differently, but I have no problem with them.

J. Edgar Hoover? [snip] whoops.

As for the Mormons? I don't think you can find a single flaw in the way they live. Most of our FBI is made up of Mormons. Mormon kids typically speak several languages, excel in college, have happy home lives, and reach an overall success level higher than their counterparts in any other religion. Sure, I am not a Mormon, and it seems a little fruity, but I certainly will not criticize something that is working so well!

Aleister Crowley is the only one we can agree on, but he is a subject all to himself. No large organization is going to be entirely without its psychos. I'll concede Crowley.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And here we have another curious image, in this case Barak Obama's wife, Mrs, Michelle Obama. Wearing a typical "peace" symbol, which hippies used to wear as well in the 60s and 70s, and which has been kept in use by the New World Order scammers. This symbol in reality is a satanic emblem, because it represents a supposed crucified Christ upside down, in a triangular cross as a goose's foot, of special significance to satanists. The figure of the inverted crucified is, in turn, inside a circle, which represents the Devil.

Yes sir. the work of the devil if I ever saw it. Satanic hippies from hell.

I don't think it was ever proven that Obama was a mason but if you could get a picture of him with his hands and a ring, you might have something. but still, all you would have is president Obama being a member of the oldest fraternity in the world. OOOOOO spooky.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

j edgar hoover was not a president!

of course not all masons are bad. but how do you know all masons are good people? you dont because you dont know them all.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I disagree with any group religion goverment trying to push doctrine to gain control of the world.

I am a free soul and no one shall ever claim onwership of me...

to hide behind the guise of freedom is the worst crime of all..

borders should all be destroyed and the world should live as one...

stop the promotion of racism and war...

i am a citizen of the world and i have shown it by living all over it....

i was born of this earth and this earth is my home in which i roam.

but other than that....."can't we all just get along"......

[edit on 20-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Aleister Crowley is the only one we can agree on, but he is a subject all to himself. No large organization is going to be entirely without its psychos. I'll concede Crowley.

not so fast brother. From what I have read, he was a member of a clandestine group but thought he was in legit masonry. Apparently it upset him a good bit. And if you want to see the lighter side of him, ask Masonic Light. He studied a good bit about him, and most other things masonic form what I have seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

all you would have is president Obama being a member of the oldest fraternity in the world. OOOOOO spooky.

i should think there are older fraterities than the masons

FREEMASON MYTH 2
Masons Descend From the Knights Templar

Much has been made of the Freemasons purported lineage to the Knights Templar. The powerful military and religious order was established to protect medieval pilgrims to the Holy Land and dissolved by Pope Clement V, under pressure of King Phillip IV of France, in 1312.

After modern Masonry appeared in the 17th- or 18th-century Britain, some Freemasons claimed to have acquired the secrets of the Templars and adopted Templar symbols and terminology—naming certain levels of Masonic hierarchy after Templar "degrees," for example.

"But those [Knights Templar] degrees and Masonic orders had no historic connection with the original Knights Templar," Kinney explained.

"These are myths or symbolic figures that were used by the Masons. But because the association had been made with these degrees, and the degrees had perpetuated themselves, after a time it began to look like there had been a connection."

Helen Nicholson, author of The Knights Templar: A New History, agrees that there is no possibility that Freemasons are somehow descended from the Knights Templar.

By the time of the first Masons, the Cardiff University historian said, "there were no more Templars."

And many more i assure you

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

I disagree with any group religion goverment trying to push doctrine to gain control of the world.

I am a free soul and no one shall ever claim onwership of me...

to hide behind the guise of freedom is the worst crime of all..

borders should all be destroyed and the world should live as one...

stop the promotion of racism and war...

i am a citizen of the world and i have shown it by living all over it....

i was born of this earth and this earth is my home in which i roam.

but other than that....."can't we all just get along"......

could you please tell me what about anything you wrote above has to do with masonry at all?

edit to add:

What fraternity predates masonry? Thanks in advance for your answer.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by network dude]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Obama handshake pictured was not a Masonic 'handshake'.

Someone needs to get a 'grip'. He would not have been a Master Mason at that point in his life, IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

The Masonic fraternity predates Christ and the Catholic Church and therefore vastly predates the Knights Templar.

Sure, the modern day, western version of Freemasonry was reborn in the 17th to 18th century, but the fraternity and its teachings are much, much older.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So when do they revoke his membership?

Masons have the ability to do what is unpopular, and whatever the heck else they choose, because they are not chosen nor accepted based on popular vote by the general population.

However, Obama is the POTUS, was democratically elected by the majority, and is required to answer to the People. Continuing on the "unpopular" course he has chosen is only going to get him voted out of office. Mason or not.

I will say that having ties to the masons would help explain some of the "anomolies" of his past. But then, so would being a CIA plant.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Like I said earlier, he may or may not be a Mason, and although I think it would help a typical candidate to make it known if they were a Mason, Obama never did that, so Masonry did not help him get elected.

Also, if a Mason commits a moral crime, they can be held on "Masonic Charges" and removed from the fraternity. If they commit an actual crime, they are also expelled from the fraternity.

As for Masonry being responsible for any part of a shady past, I don't understand? Masons undergo background checks, and interviews, and an application process before being allowed to join. We do not cover up the past of any of our members, we investigate the past, and we make sure that they are of high moral character. Something like a missing past, a black eye on your wife, or a swastika in your garage will get you black balled and never allowed in.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It has everything to do with Freemasonry....

the mason have been placing people for centuries into places a of power to control the people.

through the falsehood what is called a democracy they call it freedom...when what it really means is the freedom to take our human rights away ....to say we are brave enough to do whats right where others are afraid because we have a high moral compass....

when others try to decide my fate because i go against the...grain which might not be in the acceptance what is considered the high moral compass

personal life experiences have led me down the road to waking people up to what is developing into the final act of population control against our wills through the illusion of war and what is in our best interest is not acceptable.

but hey that is my opinion only

but also like i say i have personal reason for exposing and gaining knowledge on the hidden agendas of groups that want to lead people down this road.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

ok, what masons? Where? I would love to finally see these "high level" masons that are running the world. I have met some very influential people who happen to be masons, but none of them appear to be pulling any stings to make things happen.

I am sure you have a link, picture, book, song, something that would hint a proof of this grand conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join