It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black parents...white baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Black parnts...white baby

www.thesun.co.uk

THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Fix Spelling In The Title.

[edit on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:16:25 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow! Very interesting! I wish I could have seen the look on the fathers face when he saw the baby for the first time!! The parents have no history of any white people in either side of the family. Im sure the baby will turn a few heads in Nigeria! That may be the cutest baby I have ever seen! Goes to show how much of a mystery genetics still are!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Genetics is a very interesting field.

The say that if you go back far enough we all descend from Africa.

Perhaps this child has the genes that explain such changes.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What a gorgeous baby. I love genetic mysteries like that. The father is right, even if his wife had cheated with her dark genes it would have been pretty close to impossible to have a child that fair. My husband and I get teased all the time about our daughter being the mailman's because we are both dark-haired and she is platinum blonde. We however, have blonde on both sides so the explanation is fairly easy. This one, not so much.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Maybe this could be the start of where people see that color means absolutely nothing!

We are all brothers and sisters.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Maybe this could be the start of where people see that color means absolutely nothing!

We are all brothers and sisters.

That couldnt have been said any better my friend!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

Best comment i've ever seen and couldn't have said it better...

Indeed, we are all one

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well said. As it should be, it`s not about the color of the skin, or race, it`s about a human being. The color of ones skin doesn`t make them any more of a human, or any less of a human.

A good way of telling those that use the race card to..............get over it, deal with it, live with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Beautiful baby! Is it not true that the only true lifetime blondes are of Scandanavian descent? It will be interesting to see if her skin tone and hair changes any over time. I would think that this might be possible as skin tone and hair color change in infants all the time. Genetics - very interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Genetics is a very interesting field.

The say that if you go back far enough we all descend from Africa.

Perhaps this child has the genes that explain such changes.

Yes this shows that we all were white once...part of the great white brotherhood of man. Fascinating. And the Sun is always first rate. Last week it was Chines woman has aliene baby that looks like Elvis.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Not to be cynical, but the chances of that guy being the father are about the same as Obama winning all 57 states in 2012, or buying a sportcoat made out of the confederate battle flag, or telling michelle "your mother got to go, beeyotch", or not spending the rest of his life with an "office of the ex-president patch" on his fubu sweats. You get the idea.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This has occurred before. There was one instance in South Africa. A middle-aged, Caucasian couple had a black baby girl. Sadly, the parents disowned her at birth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy

This has occurred before. There was one instance in South Africa. A middle-aged, Caucasian couple had a black baby girl. Sadly, the parents disowned her at birth.

I was wondering if that would happen. Its amazing that people would do that to their own child for being a different skin tone!! Unbelievable! Unfortunately I dont think racism will ever die

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy

I was wondering if that would happen. Its amazing that people would do that to their own child for being a different skin tone!! Unbelievable! Unfortunately I dont think racism will ever die

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
People do realize this is "The Sun" right?
I mean, this is basically the UK's version of the Weekly World News some of the time...

Not saying it isn't a genuine story, but I'd prefer to see it in another reference, before believing this one folks...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
OR!

Black Albino

It does happen, either that, or momma has some splainin to do.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
OR!

Black Albino

It does happen, either that, or momma has some splainin to do.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

I thought so too but albinoism has been ruled out.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonardo01

Remember, we are talking about "The Sun" as a source here.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Lets see what the DNA tests say now..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I see a Maury episode in the making....

new topics

top topics

join