It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This November, reelect... no one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Can you imagine 100s of Ron Paul's in charge? Stop, actually imagine it. Beautiful isn't it? What if Independent, non corrupt thinkers, who actually had the best interest of the people in mind actually ran our government?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by endtimer

Thank, you. You beat me to it. Once again though, how do we get the message out? How do we convince people who use words like "Republithugs" and "Demokrats" that they have been, currently are, and will continue to be played? The best interest of the country is to tear down the two party system. How do we convince others of this?

I think that the message is getting out there all on its own. I would think
that if someone doesn't know what is going on in the US, they have been
hibernated at home without communications and suffering from
agoraphobia (sp?) But I agree, we all need to make our message loud
and clear so all will know to vote this coming election and to get rid of
what we have now. It's worth a try. If millions of us nationwide would
just pick out a couple of blocks and knock on doors and remind people
to vote out the bums, that alone would be a great help. If not, we will
hopefully rely on those that know. I still can't understand how one would
not know the situation we are in in this country.

If we can't vote out ALL of the louses, we will at least get a good start on
it and by that time, politicians will realize that we citizens are serious and have to be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stop, and actually imagine 100's of Ron Pauls running our government. Beautiful picture isn't it? hundreds of people who actually have the best interest of the people at heart running our country? Is this just a daydream? There is only one way to get there, keep throwing people out, and replacing them, until that dream is real.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I am with you.
I am imagining hundreds of Ron Pauls, and they are white, black, hispanic, asian, female, whatever, but they all call themselves Americans.

Ron Paul must have thought (all of those years alone) that the world had gone crazy, and he was right to think it. It is time to get it back to sanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is anybody actually listening to this Presidential speach? He actually said that their long term goals are to decrease the deficit by 50%, and then went into a tirade over the lack of Republican support. THROW THEM ALL OUT. EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! We need to start from scratch. The politicians have to be laughing their a$$es off every day, for us being the sheep that we are.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Seriously if something doesn't happen soon to cure this country, I'm going to jump to the other side. If the people of this country actually are the brainwashed sheep that they aparrently are; I'm going into politics. If you can not be lead to the truth, you deserve to be ruled. I might as well be one of the rulers. I will lie, cheat and steal like all the rest, and you will continue to reelect me over and over again because I can be quite charismatic, and more than willing to kiss your babies, and promise things I know are complete fabrications. I will contact the Unions, the Pharmacutical companies, the Oil companies (including BP). I will be well funded and in controll of all of you within two years.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
while i agree with your re-elect no one idea, the idea of electing people who are just as bad simply for change seems like a horrible idea, you know even after they are no longer senators and such they still collect there same yearly paycheck after leaving office (heck of a retirement plan) most in this world only care about money so of course your gonna have a bunch of one term-ers come threw and do exactly what the lobbyist want.

Now electing honest people, with good intentions and strong morals, that would be a nice change of pace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join