It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: Grant Takes A Dump In Bernanke’s Swimming Pool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jim Grant, editor of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, talks about the Federal Reserve’s three potential additions to the Board of Governors. Grant speaks with Margaret Brennan on Bloomberg Television’s “InBusiness.” (This is an excerpt of the full interview.)

In this interview, Grant basically takes an epic dump of power all over the Fed’s face as he slams the FOMC, the God King, and all of the new appointments as being a bunch of line toting lackeys.

The new appointments have all voted in favor of the OMC decisions 100% of the time without one iota of dissent.

Grant expects the Fed to print money at utra-speed as Bernanke places purchase orders for 3944 industrial helicopters.

You can expect your share of the new money to arrive in your backyard via para-drop shortly.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So what does Congress even have anything to do with this, they can`t even have the Fed audited, so why vote on who runs it? Is it to make Congress feel they have control? Yeah.......right. Are these people that are up to vote on, being nominated by anyone in Congress? No. They are put there by the Fed.

More good ol Fed people in, and nothing gets done as normal. It`s like hiring more foxes to watch over the hen house. What`s it going to take to get these so called Washington reps. of ours to wake up, the back of our hand across their face? Makes me wonder. I suppose it doesn`t matter to them, as long as they are in the Feds back pocket. I guess enough fake money CAN get people to look the other way.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Her face .. priceless when he says the Dollar is of no intrinsic value

Why does the Fed even want more puppets on the puppet board? They all vote in line with one another anyways.. what's a few more yes votes going to prove?

join