It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Knew? - All Crop Glyphs are Human-Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can anyone give examples of really intricate ones from the 1970s or around that era?

To me it seems the really great looking ones have been appearing more frequently, and getting better and better since the 90s.

Personally I believe that the more intricate ones are appearing more often as people share their knowledge (especially online) on how to make them with each other, and team up to make better circles.

All the older images I have seen have just been pretty regular shapes, nothing overly complex. This includes the really old ones like the "mowing devil".

If it's aliens involved, then because they have the ability to travel huge distances in space, I would expect them to have had the technology to create really complex circles all that time, right back to "mowing devil", and the 70s.

So my theory is that if any of these crop circles are alien made, it is the very plain ones, as they are the ones that have been consistent for decades and longer to my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the one thing i dont understand about aliens trying to communicate with us threw crop circle is why dont they just use a language spoken on earth (English for example) instead of there blue print style language?

surely with all the tv/radio signals broadcast into space they could decipher enough of our language with there higher intellects to be able to say "where here and from here"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Ha

Just to say that two guys all by them lonesome selves do the complex ones? Modern man has got lazy. Just to do those complex work you would need 50 or so men and women to accomplish those complex ones over night. There is proof aliens have done some crop circles. Just naive people who don't want to believe anything but humans exist in the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

They tried I bet and all you get back from TPTB is just scrambled junk. Just need to "reset" the system.

There are groups out there who really don't want us to be contacted. They believe we are more "intelligent" than them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

It's stupid to assume aliens are not masters of non-locality.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You can’t say either way if crop circles were created by humans or aliens.
There is just too many of them. Unless every crop circle was documented during its making.

I do believe there are aliens out there. But i seriously doubt they would come to our planet and draw pictures in our food supply. That’s just the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I believe that people make crop circles just to be part of something cool. And i would do it myself if i wasn't so lazy.

If you had traveled light years to an inhabited world what would you do? Draw pictures in the dirt or maybe stop in and say hi to the inhabitants?
There are much better ways to communicate then crop circles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join