It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Abuse... Would You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know what im about to say is illogical and wrong, but I say exterminate the human race, Then BAM no more domestic disputes. As for men hitting women, They deserve to be hung by their genitals and beaten to death, Women beating men....uh, Men, man up!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

I hope you dont go into that 'women are stronger than men thread'
because they wont take that excuse.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

yea but i probably shouldn't have said that. theres lots of feminists here.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Thanks for sharing that story 1SawSomeThings, very interesting!
Im glad you didn't have battle wounds to write about!

If I understand it right, the police are in more danger when confronting domestic disturbances than in most other cases. Helping people out can be tricky at times.

Big Star for you!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyMe777

I hope you dont go into that 'women are stronger than men thread'
because they wont take that excuse.
Im just fed up with people hurting one another.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Me too. Im fed up with lots of things in this world, but it will always continue. All you can do is try your best and not do those things.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by LuckyMe777]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
passive resistance got martin killed; but active protest got x assassinated. i have no problem with people receiving their due karma; just dont try and bleed your dirty heart on my shoulder in the process.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Me too. Im fed up with lots of things in this world, but it will always continue. All you can do is try your best and not do those things.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by LuckyMe777]
I would never in a million years stoop as low as women beaters do. I have witnessed it my whole life and feel very very strongly about it. Im sure you can understand.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Of course but there are woman who abuse men too, but nobody seems to care about that. What i find is unbelieveable is that if men are physically stronger, why the hell dont they stop the girl?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There is right and there is wrong and sometimes you have to make a stand...

Legalities and moralities aside I have stepped in and absolutely would again simply because it's wrong.

Parking lot,middle-aged woman in long shabby dress was being slapped hard in the face by some asshat and worse than him hitting her was the way she seemed so resigned to the public abuse.

I went over told him 2 things: that the police were on their way and that if he persisted it wouldn't end well for him: use your imagination but I live in Texas.
I think it shocked him that an attractive female was issuing an ultimatum because he stopped and didn't seem to know what to say,he reeked of alcohol,no excuse.

I asked the woman if I could give her a ride and I will never forget how she said nothing but held out her hand to me...I would have killed for her at that point because this woman was a broken person of the highest degree.

He never said a WORD or made a move while we walked back to my truck...I made calls for her,bought her some clean clothing,and dropped her off where she told me she "would be safe..."

I'd do it again.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Of course but there are woman who abuse men too, but nobody seems to care about that. What i find is unbelieveable is that if men are physically stronger, why the hell dont they stop the girl?
EXACTLY Thats why I said, Men need to man up. I think they are emotionally unstable and the female makes them feel so low that they dont even defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

yea i guess id agree. a man could take down a woman easily.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

yea i guess id agree. a man could take down a woman easily.
If he is strong enough, lol what if the woman is 6 feet and he is just 5?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I have intervened a time or two, and I have been beat on by the woman for hurting her boyfriend, and I have been handcuffed, sat in a patrol car and very nearly arrested for it!

Would I still intervene? Probably not. Maybe, if it was severe enough that I was in fear for her life, but if it was just a good whooping, then I would let it go.

The woman that almost got me arrested was screaming for help in a parking lot and the guy was pushing and slapping and yelling. I pulled him away and asked him to calm down. At first he kind of did. Then she went after him! She started screaming and hitting both of us and getting the fight going again. When I grabbed him with my back to her and stayed between them, the guy started to fight me, and she called the police! On ME!!

I carry a gun most of the time. These days, I would probably calmly call 911, and then let both of them know that the police were on the way and they need to cool off, and if either party approached me, I would keep my distance and tell them the police could sort it out. If someone's life were in danger, I would pull my weapon and demand them both to lie face down until the police arrived!

thats why you first record the thing with your cell

then you beat their asses, call the cops and get them arrested for disturbing our life

you did the right thing, but some people are crazy ...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It is always sad to experiance events like this. I have a friend who often looses his temper and takes it out on his wife. I dont know how many times i have talked to the guy.

His part of the story is that he gets so frustrated by the way she argues combined with her body language and facial expressions. He has the impression that she talks and gives a facial impression that he is a total idiot. I have to agree sometimes, that is also the impression i get of her.

We guys have feelings too. Sometimes i think the Girls have to think about how they contribute to a mans aggression. Even though its wrong to hit someone for the sake of a argument.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
His part of the story is that he gets so frustrated by the way she argues combined with her body language and facial expressions. He has the impression that she talks and gives a facial impression that he is a total idiot. I have to agree sometimes, that is also the impression i get of her.

Hope you aren't contributing to his anger by openly stating that you agree with him, about his wife. Adding fuel to the fire may be fun, until you get burned.
Not trying to assume, but i've seen the "uniting against common enemy thing" far too often

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Originally posted by spy66

Hope you aren't contributing to his anger by openly stating that you agree with him, about his wife. Adding fuel to the fire may be fun, until you get burned.
Not trying to assume, but i've seen the "uniting against common enemy thing" far too often

What i am saying is that in this case, i agree with him. His wife does argue with here whole body and facial expressions in a provocative way.

Since he is my friend i will be honest with him, but i am honest with her two.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

EXACTLY Thats why I said, Men need to man up. I think they are emotionally unstable and the female makes them feel so low that they dont even defend themselves.

As for emotionally unstable: I say it's the woman (as per your post) that is the emotionally unstable one here! ....to quote you "the female makes them feel so low that they dont even defend themselves."

HUH? No, the woman who "makes" a man feel low is the one unstable.

As for: "man up"! Let me tell you, you don't want to say that in the face of a man who has put up with a mouthy woman! With ONE "man up" moment, he could hit a woman ONCE and kill her instantly.

I tell my son if a female is aggressive and becoming violent, he is to block any blows but not to hit her unless he feels she will kill him (if she has a weapon, et) But that he is to get away from her FAST! Then if need be, report this to the police right away.

Men can't just "man up" in the way you and LuckyMe777 seem to referring to.
To man up is to lose the drama queen and real fast. That includes making sure they (the man) always has at least one witness if they are in close proximity of each other. Keeping himself out of trouble and NOT "manning up" to the female abuser IS being a man.

edit to add Im female and not anti woman at all, I just think that old school language is not very smart and could be misinterrupted (as I may have done) to be a challange.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Child abuse as well I'd say, people don't really care too much about it. From what I can tell, the home abuse would be much more prone to being ignored. Who wants to leave their nice, safe, house and get in a situation that might cause you trouble as well? Or maybe uncomfortable nights since now that you got involved once, you need to follow through and watch over the family as sort of a pet project. And if cops get involved, they'll want your statement... with all those things I can see why people stay quiet. Even family can stay hush on abuse they know is going on. Brothers and sisters not caring that you're getting abused by your spouse, or not caring that their nieces and nephews are getting abused.

Unfortunately, I think this is this is a pretty big injustice when all people have to do is talk. The damage that can be done is quite extensive and take a long time to recover...why as a society we wouldn't want everyone as productive as possible, I don't know. But you can't expect everyone to be at their best when you turn an eye and allow people to be abused, you owe it to the abused people to fix the wrongdoing.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

I just have to say i have never seen a woman being abused in public, but when my step-father was in the military there were a lot of women being abused by their spouses, and yes we have all called the cops, without giving our names, if their was a disturbance. We called a the cops on a guy beating his wife, we called the cops on a 2 year old being abused by the Mother, and we called the cops while a dog was being beaten to death by the owner. So, yes I have also intervened by calling the cops as well. That's all you can do.

I do believe if you were being beaten in public no one would do anything because that's how people are. I once fell while I was pregnant, holding my baby daughter, on pavement, I broke my fall, I did this in front of 3 young gentleman and a woman no asked if I was okay, and no one offered to help out. In fact one of the guys laughed at me got in his car and drove off. That's how caring people are!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join