It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get out of school vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
contact your states health department and they will tell you how to get the exemptions. The 1st time I did it I had to write a letter, but the second time, I found a website and they sent the forms a week later.

If your child is allergic to eggs, they wont be able to get most vaccines.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I am 100%% sure that the vaccinations are unsafe and unnecessary.

You are 100% an idiot. You are risking your child because of some stupid unscientific hysteria over one of modern medicine's greatest achievements (vaccinations).

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84
Great Thread!

Autism is on the rise as well as other disabilities. Studies say that it is not related to vaccines, but no one is positive.

You admit that there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism. Yet you are willing to forgo vaccinations based on a hunch? What an awful way to risk your (future) child's health.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This thread is dangerously turning into one of those ones that say all medication is bad for you without any real research.

Dear OP,

As unpopular as it is to say this your doctor has probably gone through 6 or 7 years of medical school and has a reasonable amount of experience, trust him. The people here on ATS have done 15 minutes of research on Google. Now by all means question your doctor and if you’re really unsure go off and do some research for yourself and get second opinions. Just please don’t let anyone on ATS influence your decision. Above all do what is best for your child.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Back when we were kids we got just a few shots compared to what kids get now days.

Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the theoretical potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised........
Preservatives cannot completely eliminate the risk of contamination of vaccines.
www.fda.gov...
also i found this list of ingredients on the vaccineswww.rense.com...

Imovax Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* rabies virus adsorbed, neomycin sulfate, phenol, red indicator human albumin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue IPOL Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* 3 types of polio viruses neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B formaldehyde, and 2-phenoxyethenol continuous line of monkey kidney cells

JE-VAX - Japanese Ancephalitis Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* Nakayama-NIH strain of Japanese encephalitis virus, inactivated formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), and thimerosal mouse serum proteins, and gelatin MMR - Measles-Mumps-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, mumps, rubella live virus, neomycin sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

M-R-Vax - Measles-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

Did you see the HUMAN ABORTED FETUS along with monkey mouse and beef?? this list goes on.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Really bad deal. This isnt North of the Border, while I did have medical reasons, which I won't go into, and a family history of this, here we only have to say, we are consciensous objectors. Which the school was informed about also my stance on NWO, and surprisingly things are said off the record by a few of staff that they are also following the alternative news somewhat, and not supporters of it either.

If the situation changed any I would keep my children home, and defend them at all costs.
In this situation you need to talk to someone higher up, discuss options, and possibly get a medical or health practioneer, whatever hoops the higher up insists must be done, possibly even a school counseler might give more info, and the board of education in your area. Then you need to seek help to get exempted, if possible, or go to another school or home school no matter what.

Also, you should write into your local leaders with enquiries and make it very clear you are denouncing any fascism completely and will not comply to what you deem a crime against humanity.

I wouldnt allow my children to get the booster shots though in your shoes, but you're going have to think and reflect on all of this.

Is this a recent change in the school's policy?

In all of this, meditating and seeking your inner guidance and Higher Self throughout all may show the way, and open doors to things working out, or show you the natural and best way to say No to the system.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Doctors are not infallible, powers over your head. We don't have to trust them, they are only citizens with training that can help us manage health issues, but we still make the decisions.

The immunization one is big, and these shots are filled with deadly poisons, and my children had some very bad reactions to them. My doctor did not rule out the subsequent health issues including learning disability that followed with one of my sons from the shot.

No one can breech anothers decision processes or soveriegnity and ultimately that is what this .

Nope, God, the Politicians, the Courts, and Docs arent fixtures over our heads and worthy of trust. They're actually all coded to and working for Saturn.

andrew.rutajit.com...

No one has to place trust in this system. Working to change it is a must.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Vaccination Statistics

A 1992 study published in The American Journal of Epidemiology shows that children die at a rate 8 times greater than normal within three days after getting a DPT vaccination.

A preliminary study by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) found children who received the HiB vaccine ... were found to be 5 times more likely to contract the disease than children who had not received the vaccine.

In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

In 1977 Dr Jonas Salk (inventor of the Salk polio vaccine) testified with other scientists that 87% of the polio cases which occurred in the US since 1970 were the by-product of the polio vaccine.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

The pro-vaccination side is all that is offered in the media, schools, doctor’s offices, PHS, and all government publications. This is a biased one-sided view of vaccinations based much on manufacturer’s studies and writings. The other side is rarely discussed and adverse events after vaccination are dismissed as a one-in-a-million chance which is a necessary risk we all have to take. The truth is that the risks are far greater than they are telling us, and there are no mandatory vaccines. Extreme pressures are placed on parents for not signing permission and accepting all responsibility for the toxic vaccines. Yet, doctors cannot guarantee the safety of vaccines or that they will even work. Many vaccinations fail to achieve their intended level of immunity and many cause horrible complications (including death) which one will have to suffer for the rest of their life. The trade-off is not wroth the risk. Mumps and measles are innocuous childhood diseases, but the vaccines have caused cancer, diabetes, brain damage, leukemia, autism, and even death (SIDS).

www.mercola.com...

Please join those of us in this thread who choose to be fully informed and to trust our God given instincts when it comes to the safety and well being of our children due to the inadequate and completely bias literature forced upon all people regardless of the outcome to the individual child by the very same pharmaceutical companies who are the leading big business in the world today.

If we continue down this path of compliance it will only get worse and the low standards we see today which injure and kill people will become even worse with less ability to stop the corporate greed and pseudo scientific testing on people.

This thread was created to try and discover what options are out there for parents like myself with above average intelligence children like mine who would die before they see them vaccinated with the poisons they use on unsuspecting people each day.

Please take a moment and read the link provided as it mirrors my research into this most appauling agenda by the big pharma against the people.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Vaccination Patch Removes Pain of Immunizations

Everything about it sounds Wonderful!!

www.youtube.com...
They will do anything to get people to vaccinate! Why not use this technology for say, oh anything ele that is NOT a vaccine?

Because it was invented by the vaccine big pharma companies to catch those who dont vaccinate for fear of the shot.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not sure what State you live in, here are the exemption requirements by State:
www.nvic.org...

There is a lot of other good info on that site as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Thanks so much this will be very helpful to many people with my same concerns.

Just popping in for a minute to see whats happening in the world...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Question, on the list for my state it has a DHSS page, is that dept. of Homeland security? Interesting if they become involved in our right to choose.

If they had stopped many infections with this gestapo tactic, we would not see more deaths per year of antibiotic resistant diseases. There are people who go to the DR for a pimple and start antibiotics and stop, go back for the sniffles, get more and take it just until the symptoms end or even before.

when you worry about others not taking the toxic blends, then worry more about contracting something deadly which no antibiotic can touch.

More college kids die from those types of diseases than any other.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Forgery?

I know we are not really supposed to suggest illegal activities here but I don't think it can hurt that much.

All you really need to do is get a good long look at some other kids vaccination certification and then pull out the computer skilz.

And hopefully you would not have already raised significant concerns with the school or otherwise made a big deal about it.

Then if you and your kid play it cool the school will most likely just want to give the cert a once over and update his record, they may take a photocopy - but if they have no suspicion then I doubt they will check up much further - cos well are they going to do that for every single student?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

My godson died the night after he got his 3 month vaccinations. When his mom went to pick up some paperwork from the hospital, right on top was the form she signed saying she knew the risks of vaccinations, and it could cause death.

So yeah, I believe it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread595392/pg2#pid9264860]post by toolstarr[/file]

I am so very sorry to hear about your tragic experience with vaccines. You know as well as I that for the majority of people they make it through just fine but all it takes is one bad example to make it a game of Russian roulette, a chance that I personally am not willing to play with the safety of my precious child.

What really gets me is that the vaccines are created in the most dangerous and irresponsible way, they are often approved by the very same agencies which we turn to for trust and honesty in matters of health and our well being.

It is a difficult world we live in and it is filled with unnecessary and tragic possibilities, more so all the time as the insurance zars and pharmaceutical companies, FDA, WHO, and all the other institutions seek to strip us of our inherent right to freedom and safety.

Often easier to dig a hole and bury our heads, to do as we are told rather than cause a ruckus or chance being considered a combatant, a rebel, a thorn in the side of their injustice, we can only take so much as an educated public, which I believe are becoming more aware of the deceit by the day thanks in large part to the myriad of forums such as this one.

There should be no question until they begin to use the real sciences available but kept deep on the shelf as the last of the chemical bailouts unfold at the cost of our health and our lives as you have most personally discovered.

I do not know where you stand personally on the vaccine issues but from your experience you can perhaps help others to make more informed choices with their children.

Thanks for sharing your sad story.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by krunchy

I wasn't saying I wasn't going to not vaccinate my child. There are certain vaccines I do want my child to get. (polio, rubella, measles, mumps, tetanus, etc.) It was never mandatory for me to get the chicken pox vaccine and now it is. I feel no need for my child to get a chicken pox and flu shot. I am just saying....anything you inject into the body makes me nervous. I just don't trust people anymore (BigPharma, etc) We get lied to or not told about a lot of things. What makes this any different?

Certain vaccines I do feel are necessary because they have eradicated diseases, but some I think it should be a choice.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism (2007)

37 minutes into the short documentary it goes deeply into this issue.
video.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How do the risks compare to the risks we take every day, like getting into a car and going out on the roads?

One of the worst vaccine problems I know of was the 1976 swine flu vaccine

According to Harvey Fineberg and Richard Neustadt, authors of The Swine Flu Affair, the risk of developing GBS was roughly 11 times greater with vaccination than without, though still a remote risk, affecting approximately 1 in 105,000 individuals.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, according to the National Safety Council this means your one-year odds of dying in a car accident is about one out of 6500. Therefore your lifetime probability (6500 ÷ 78 years life expectancy) of dying in a motor accident are about one in 83

reason.com...

So 1 in 105,000 compared to 1 in 83.

Yes, there is a slight risk with vaccines, but compared to the risks we all take every day, it's very minimal, even looking at the worst cases. I'm certain the risks caused by being un-vaccinated are much much worse.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

My point is that there are far worse fates than death as tptb full well know. We are but weeds in the english garden to them, I dont trust the poison and with very little research you will find just how vulnerable people are today when it comes to trusting big pharma.

Their business afterall would end if everyone went on to live healthy happy lives with no long term affects from vaccines and the enviroment of our polluted planet.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
In all fairness, a few of these 'Vaccination Statistics' need some (scientific) explanations:

Originally posted by antarA 1992 study published in The American Journal of Epidemiology shows that children die at a rate 8 times greater than normal within three days after getting a DPT vaccination.

Eight times the normal death rate in children is still a TINY number of children, well under even one one-thousandth of one percent. Diphtheria has a fatality rate of 5% to 10% and can kill as high as 20% in young children. The US case fatality rate (percent of people with a disease that die) was 18% in the US between 1998 and 2000, a fairly low rate for this disease. Risking a death in maybe 1 in 100,000 vaccinations versus the risk in an vaccinated population is very much worth it!

Originally posted by antarIn the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

No vaccine is 100% effective. When 90%+ of the population is vaccinated, of course the majority of cases in a population will be in people for whom the vaccination didn't 'work'. You have to look at ratios in populations. If (and these are not exact numbers) 1 in 5000 vaccinated people get a disease and 1 in 50 non-vaccinated people get a disease, you're still going to have a larger number of vaccinated folks getting it in most populations.

Originally posted by antarIn 1977 Dr Jonas Salk (inventor of the Salk polio vaccine) testified with other scientists that 87% of the polio cases which occurred in the US since 1970 were the by-product of the polio vaccine.

1. No longer an issue as this was due to oral polio vaccine, which is no longer used (today the US uses the injectable version).

2. Back then, this was because wild polio was basically eradicated. The vaccine was the only contact most people had to the virus.

Originally posted by antarThe trade-off is not wroth the risk. Mumps and measles are innocuous childhood diseases, but the vaccines have caused cancer, diabetes, brain damage, leukemia, autism, and even death (SIDS).

This is VERY much a values judgment posing as fact. Also, the links connecting these conditions to vaccines are very, very weak at best and downright non-existent in many cases.

Mumps isn't all that terrible, true, but measles is a NASTY disease that is painful and (even with modern medicine) kills around 3 of every 1000 people that get it. It is also one of the most highly infectious diseases around, meaning that well over 90% of susceptible individuals will get it if exposed.

A very simple look at the numbers: The US had 4,317,000 births in 2007. Assuming (for simplicity's sake) that 4,000,000 make it to vaccination age. If this population were totally non-vaccinated and 90% of them caught measles (a reasonable pre-vaccine rate in the US), 3,600,000 children would catch the disease. At a 3 in 1000 fatality rate, 10,800 children would die.

I don't know your numbers on vaccination statistics, but I doubt even an anti-vaccine campaigner would claim that MMR kills over 10,000 children a year. AND this isn't counting the (at least) 1 in 15,000 that develop develop severe brain damage (240 in this hypothetical).

The thought of a parent consenting to a vaccine and that then believing that it lead to autism or another terrible condition (regardless of whether or not such is the case) is terrible, no doubt, but wouldn't you feel immensely worse if the your child DIED because you were to worried to vaccinate him or her? Any problem with a child is terrible, but the statistics are IMMENSELY in favor of vaccination to prevent huge risks of death and other consequences of a variety of infectious diseases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join