It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Stock’s Up on SmallPox Vaccine fearing Bio-Terrorism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Bavarian Nordic A/S (Nasdaq OMX: BAVA) announced today that it has delivered 1 million doses of its smallpox vaccine IMVAMUNE® to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile for use in the event of a smallpox bioterrorism attack on the U.S.

www.therapeuticsdaily.com...

Sorry I know this should be in the braking news section but I thought I would put it in the terrorism forum. Mods if you want to move it feel free.

So it seems that the Americans have started to stock pile the small post vaccine increase there is a bio-terrorist attack involving the small pox virus. Just one question, how could terrorist’s possibly get hold of a small pox virus when apparently it only exists in secure government research labs. So it’s got me thinking have the lied about small pox or have they lost a few thimbles from their labs and now they think or know that terrorists are going to use it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In the event of a smallpox "outbreak" in the US those 38 and younger are most at risk. The US stopped giving the smallpox vaccine in 1972 and according to Research the vaccine that was received gives life long immunity.

IMO the scary part is that the vulnerable group is also the age group best suited for reproduction. While those over 38 are "able" those younger are typically more fertile.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What's a stalk pile???

My spell checker never workes any good anymore either

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

What's a stalk pile???

My spell checker never workes any good anymore either

Damn Amerikans ... now they our stalking the world's supplies of vaccines. Sneaky.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

So nothing better to contribute other than the spelling.

new topics

top topics

join