It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is the Israel's Worst Nightmare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Over a period of more than 34 years, more than 10,000 "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11 and Sura 27:82 of the Koran) religious 'authorities' and "dragon" (Revelations 12) media officials in the United States and the Israel have been censoring and suppressing the Revelations I have received (specifically with regards to both the Vision of the "Son of man" or the "Night Journey" of Mohammed, and the Revelation of the "resurrection", which includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives) and/or the Prophecies I have received of the coming "time of trouble" Prophesied in the 12th chapter of the Book of Daniel.

And, during that same time, thousands of "beast of the sea" (Revelations 13:1) politicians and diplomats have been propagating the "dead man walking" "peace process"; while who knows how many hundreds of thousands or millions have been slaughtered across the Middle East as a direct consequence of the Satanic lies taught by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' aided and abetted by their lapdog accomplices in the mainstream, 'alternative' and Internet print and broadcast media; like rense.com, antiwar.com, infowars.com etc.

The greatest nightmare for the Zionist state of the Israel is for these Revelations now to be publicized.

Neither is the date on which this is being written a mere coincidence.

Michael and Elizabeth Cecil

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Considering the importance of the location of the State of Israel, it is unsurprising that if an End of World scenario were to occur, it would occur there! Since January of this year I have had the feeling that TPTB are setting up Israel for its fall. Not only has worldwide opinion of the country been especially low the last several years, the lack of support from its greatest ally (USA) has been wavering considerably.

I am sure there are plenty of reasons that many might welcome this fall, but the religious and social implications of its fall would be dire to say the least. Even if one does not believe in religion, a large scale Middle Eastern War would probably have dire implications for people living throughout the world.

---------------------

The greatest nightmare for the Zionist state of the Israel is for these Revelations now to be publicized.

Neither is the date on which this is being written a mere coincidence.

Those are quite extraordinary statements. Do you have any proof to back up these claims? How soon will we be able to confirm these statements?

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Their worst nightmare is der Führer, and by that I mean Mel Gibson on a bender.

Hell hath no furry like Mel Gibson drunk. -Book of Mel 14:88

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think Israel's worst nightmare is the same as anyone else's...a biological terrorist attack. Far more of a reality for them than most other nations though.

I'd imagine a coalition of Arab states uniting to wipe them out would also be up on the list, but then, the very real Israeli nuclear counter-attack would be devastating for both its enemies, and the rest of the world in general. (certainly the region). It's a pretty unlikely scenario though. Not much gain, and lots to lose for them if they did so unite.

top topics

join