It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Max Keiser Discuss Washington Post's Top Secret America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Max Keiser was a guest on Alex Jones' show July 19, 2010. Alex had challenged activists to drive up the ranking of his documentary The Obama Deception on Google trends the previous Thursday. This resulted in Google removing The Obama Deception. Max pointed out that Google is included as one of the corporations in The Washington Post's recent report "Top Secret America."

Max explained that what we have is a 4th branch of government in corporations that are spies. He said the military-industrial complex is now the information-industrial complex. Alex pointed out that corporations have meetings where they are given their orders to carry out. To assist with this there is InfraGard, which has license to kill powers; they are trained to kill employees. I remember hearing about InfraGard some time back. Alex pointed out that what we're experiencing is a total global corporate coup.

Max went on to talk about the fact that currency is being replaced by a credit system, and that a new virtual currency has emerged and is already a multi-billion dollar industry. People are online playing games and gambling away their lives with this virtual currency.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In the portion of the interview captured in this video, Max says that there are 800,000 people in this 4th branch of the U.S. government who are fighting the info-wars who have allegiances to the information technology firms, including Google.

He said that computers are programmed to take action. In the case of Alex's documentary, the computers were probably programmed that the word "deception" could not be allowed to dominate associated with "Obama" instead of the word "hope."

Max also talked about the fact that there had been an initiative on Facebook to boycott BP which more than 800,000 people had joined, and that this was deleted by Facebook.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I know it almost seems to be en vogue on ATS right now to completely dislike and discredit Alex Jones because of his fear mongering but I won't be a part of that. Granted he has few faults that are not easy to get passed: he often talks over his guests for their entire time together and if you believed when he said the end of America was coming you'd spend more time in a bunker than you would above ground.

That being said, he still is the man that is responsible for 75% of the people out there with any clue what the government is really about. He produces good documentaries that are informative and full of good sources.

I was say short of picking the day things will go down, Alex is still a very relavent man in the fight against tyrannical corporatist governments and so is this new Post article. S&F!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I appreciate what you have said.

I understand people not liking Alex Jones. It is true that he is loud and obnoxious at times.

I have very strong feelings of gratitude for him because when I first came to grips with 9/11 truth and began to realize that my country was disintegrating before my eyes, Alex Jones was the only person that I knew about who was out there exposing unpleasant truths and warning Americans that we were heading toward a totalitarian, one-world feudalism.

I have to forgive him for his faults. They are part of the package. I don't know where we would be right now if it were not for him. I'm hoping that we can all help him be successful in his efforts by doing our part to spread the word so that people have the knowledge that they need to make a difference.

top topics

join