It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Founders Charged With Death Penalty

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
Why do they even bother with what goes on in the western world? They condemn everything we do. Oh wait..

I would say the reason they bother, has something to do with, the western tendency to stick their noses where they don`t rightly belong, or maybe they just don`t like that their jewish counterparts have such a say in the foreign policy of a country a world apart. Maybe both? You decide.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420

But this is the 21st century people, can't we rise above all the petty arguments and truely advance as a species? I seriously hope so or we're all doomed.

P.S.

Doomed all the way. But when I'm struck down, I will become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by mryanbrown

wow-edit to add your quote in above post-"People have to stop with these broad generalizations." and within that same post also did you not claim all are not Christians who claim to be?

Christianity 200 years ago was nothing like it is now. I stand by what I said.

The Catholic church for some 1800 years, was directly responsible for genocide, mass murder, and death if people refused to convert to Christianity. They were the official church, they were the church Christians stood by.

As an entity Catholicism was Christianity.

Whereas Islam has no central church, which combines it's followers into one entity.

Christianity under Catholicism is about the most violent religious congregation on the planet until the late 1800s.

Did I say anything about Christians post 1800? Don't think so. So it doesn't apply to anyone living in the last 200 years. (Thank you America for preventing a national religion)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

then what in the world are you sitting here defending mojammed's followers over and for? was he raised from the dead? are you aware of any of their past or present? they have no business in any country that does not respect murderous tyrannical marauding forces as in their founder and leader-what is their business? seems you got it in for christian anything-regardless, Mayflower compact? State Constitutions?- you should read each one- why did TJ sign year of the Lord Christ? why did he cut and paste a bible together and give to Natives? wonder where these independant princples came from?? Luther? KJV had a heavy influence, Iroques? lets see-

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.-1Cor15.42

"The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.-Luke22.25

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.-Matt21.43

I am going there to prepare a place for you.-John14.2

So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.-Rom7.4

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them..
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.-Matt18.19

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that confess his name.-Heb13.15

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings.-Eze1.4

See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.-Zech3.9

As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."-Rom9.3

As a young man marries a maiden, so will your sons marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.-Is62.5

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?-Matt21.42

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?-1Cor10.29

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.-Matt24.14

whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death-Prov8.36

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.-Matt12.25

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by taralee0309

YOU ARE VERY TRUE BY GODMAN ENZO F60

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Let me correct you not Christianity but rather religion. Let me remind you that even religion killed Jesus. Let me also inform you that atheism is a form of religion. How so. I consider religion is people who make up what they think they know about God and then expect everyone else to believe like they do. This is why atheist like to hound the religion forums in yahoo questions. The only people who are not religious are those who are agnostics "they at least admit they don't know" or people who have had personal experience with God.

Let me also remind you what about Stalin from Russia or how about Hitler or even the Mongols. I believe they weren't christian or any other official religion other than maybe atheist and yet they didn't need excuses to kill vast amounts of people. I admit I don't know much about the Mongol's.

Truly the problem is mankind's current state of heart that we need to face and realize we need salvation from our selves. Which is why Jesus Christ came to redeem us.

If people contradict the word of God in the name of Christianity does that make them Christians or followers of Jesus. I would think not. It makes them human flawed characters in need of guidance and education.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by forevereternal]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Oh is that really all we need to stop? How about...

Stop demonizing Muslims
Stop colonizing their countries
Stop doing things like drawing their prophet to insult them
Stop falling for the propaganda about terrorists

You know this sounds totally rediculous if all this is about a picture of mohhamad then these muslims are total ignorant fools its a picture for crying out loud draw over it color it out or simply don't look at it if it does offend you.
This is no reason for a death penalty I think these muslims need education and need to be taught common knowledge and learn that it is a picture its like the old saying sticks and stones may hurt my bones.
All the muslims talk about is death and destruction to protect their holy land and thier prophat which died hundreds of years ago so rediculous!!

I am offended that muslims are offended by stuff I find funny they should all (muslims) be taught that it is ok to joke it makes funny
evryone needs to laugh why are they so serious like common already and grow the hell up already!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join