It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party to split the vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day, and I wonder what others think of this idea:

Obviously Democrats & Republicans are fighting for power and control so the lobbyists and the citizens can pay them the big bucks.

Democrat Obama gets elected, shifting the power from the Republicans.

The spy channels in the US catch on that people are getting pissed off that their rights are being lost, and that corporate interests are more valuable to the elected officials than those who elected them (the people.) In lieu of this information, they help spur on the tea party movement, which identifies some of these 'patriot' concerns, but in reality it is only to split the vote so that even though people are pissed, Democrats still get 50% of votes and republicans and tea partiers will be around 25% each.

Republicans, extremely aware of this plan, retaliate. Dick Cheney and Halliburton get involved and help blow up the oil rig in the Gulf.. Obama's image and Presidency is ruined. They also ridicule the tea party in the same move, because one of the spokespeople for the movement was saying "Drill, Baby, Drill!". Now the vote won't be so split, in fact more Democratic voters may go Republican just in light of the failure to close off the oil well.

What happens next I don't know, but does this idea sound stupid, or possible? I wanna know what others think. Feel free to poke holes!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Barack Obama celebrates primary victories as Tea Party splits vote

Barack Obama and his Democratic allies have scored a series of victories in primary races while the Republican establishment has lost out to agitated Tea Party supporters, bolstering the president's hand in November's mid-term elections.

Couple that with the agent provocateurs pretending to be racist at the Tea Party rallies and we truly do have ourselves a little conspiracy here.

new topics

join