It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPLICE - What two creatures would you Combine ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Manbird, I'd take a pair of wings

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by PurpleDog UK

A Palestinian and an Israeli. No joke

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by kenny71

Flying spiders,oh,no! I am scared of spiders
and I would freak out if one came flying at me!

We already have them. They're called daddy-long-legs where I come from. CRANEFLY. I'm petrified of em.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Been thinking about it and despite allot of these being humorous. I think Splicing a rabbit with a cow/chicken/deer. Would increase the food supply.
Maybe splicing a very hard to kill weed that can grow in allot of place with a food crop Wheat/Rice/Corn.
For the hot desert like places why not a jelly fish with a food crop. It would create it's own water source to grow.
Plant create oxegen from CO2 why not splice it so it creates water. Then at the front of each row you could have one plant making water the rest growing food from the water source..
How bout a snail with a elephant.. Its not like they would be fast and when they leave their shells you got free housing. And the french would pay big buck for that food source, Escargo...
People were talking bout horses with eagles Flying mounts would def save on the gas bill but imagine the dung and feed bill. Would be hard to keep the roads clean not to mention the houses. So maybe an enlarged dung beetle to roll the poop away.
I like the human/fish groupings. whats is it 70 percent of the earth is water why not live in the oceans. Oh yeah right no Cable tv .. Electricity bad mojo.. Unless the fish was more an electric eel. And the tv was water proof. Then you could power it yourself. You might have to add some sort of vision fix as well. otherwise in deeper oceans you would get lost.
Other then the look, I don't know why someone would want to splice two predators together. Might as well just go live in a lions den right now. I would prolly splice all poison snakes with a potbelly pig. That way they couldn't hide under the porch and strike at me. Maybe further the splice with the color pink. That way they are easy to spot. Course this might mess up their natural hunting ability.
If i was going to make a war machine it would be two fold. One group for arial combat. Maybe a lion with a eagle ( griffin ) or maybe a badger with a eagle and grow it about five feet in all directions.
For the ground would have to go with Ant,and rhino.thats would be my tanks
Additional ground troops would be Mantis and Panther.. Smaller with limited flight. quick striking with natural night sight.
Wasp mixed with a Electric eel. would give you a taser like injection, Maybe more like death shock if the stinger doesn't hit something vital the electricity would drop you
hmmm Water warfare. well would have to go two on this as well
Turtle and great whale. ( Carrier )
Porcupine and great White.. ( Battle ship)
Humming bird with Dolphin ( smart missles/ torpedo's and very fast...
Gorilla/Octpus. Then teach it to aim (would be like a moving trebuchet)
well I could go on but i think thats a good start..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
George bush and a human brain.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

Haha interesting. esp the Plant combinations, too bad not everything combines. Plant and combination of a Palm tree(naturally grows in desert) would increase combined plants survivability or make the coconut/coconut water contain essential nutrients, it be like vitamin supplements.

Ok Now on to the fun combination(Military Edition).

Rhino + Turtle or Porcupine + Turtle or Armadillo + Turtle = Ultimate defense
Spider + Elephant = Sticky Sprayers
Moles + Porcupine = Ninja Assassins
Scorpion + Praying Mantis = Slice and Dicers
Skunk + Elephant = Stun Sprayers
Gorilla + Armadillo = Bulletproof Brutes
Boa Constrictor + Giraffe = Aerial Defense
Ram + Rhino = Frontal Assault

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would combine Hally Berry and Angelina Jolie.
Second line. Maybe Kylie Minogue for her body and Kim Cattral for her dirty mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
off the top of my head?

great white and a dog.

it can breath under water and on land.
edit on 6-10-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join