It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novel Way of Making Colloidal Silver Using Massager!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is for fans of high voltage colloidal silver makers.

Just use these $2 to $8 BATTERY OPERATED muscle massager devices from ebay as below.

These give out unidirectional d.c pulses as below.

the device 6 mode output is short pulses,long pulses.train of short pulses,train of long pulses,mixture of short and long pulses,continuous train of pulses.

connect output to your silver rods immersed in water which has just been boiled.

see link below:-

shop.ebay.co.uk...

I would recommend the £5.81 muscle massager with the lcd display or the £2.67 butterfly massagers which takes 2 AAA batteries.

T

The output voltage can be set from a few volts to 80 volts for these BATTERY OPERATED devices.

Also TENS MACHINES can be used as well but they are more expensive although their output waveforms are similar.

only problem is that devices switch off automatically after 12 to 15 minutes and you have to restart it again.

Some more expensive models allow up to 30 minutes and some can be programmed as well.

If there is a a way to hack this timer setting let me know.

Any thoughts by you?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
No disrespect intended but I don't see how vibrating a piece of metal will cause it to disintegrate.

There are tons of website's that have easy generators that are cheap to make and no hassle.

These use electrolysis. This is the only proven method short of alchemical methods that I know work.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
For the average electronics enthusiast it would be a piece of cake to design a unit to produce the pulses plus, as it isn't for direct connection to people in this application, mains operation could do away with the battery problems too. All that's needed is detailed info on the waveform like duty cycle, frequency, pulse attack - sustain - decay profile, amplitude and current peak value etc etc. All this could be achieved by using a cheap little micro-controller as the brains with appropriate software of course.

All in all, a nice little project for someone keen (if the principle is a valid one that is).

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Pilgrum]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
No disrespect intended but I don't see how vibrating a piece of metal will cause it to disintegrate.

There are tons of website's that have easy generators that are cheap to make and no hassle.

These use electrolysis. This is the only proven method short of alchemical methods that I know work.

Learn to read.

These devices don't vibrate they output electrical pulses which cause electrolysis.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
For the average electronics enthusiast it would be a piece of cake to design a unit to produce the pulses plus, as it isn't for direct connection to people in this application, mains operation could do away with the battery problems too. All that's needed is detailed info on the waveform like duty cycle, frequency, pulse attack - sustain - decay profile, amplitude and current peak value etc etc. All this could be achieved by using a cheap little micro-controller as the brains with appropriate software of course.

All in all, a nice little project for someone keen (if the principle is a valid one that is).

Are you for real?

Most people are NOT average electronics geek,nerd enthusiasts.

Average Joe cannot even wire a plug. Even seeking a open machine or an electronic part will cause their brain to turn into mushy soup and explode with the stress..

The MTV generation has only got a attention span of 3 minutes or is it less now?

Get Real.

This is a off the shelf cheap device.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Are you for real?

Average Joe cannot even wire a plug. Even seeking a open machine or an electronic part will cause their brain to turn into mushy soup and explode with the stress..

The MTV generation has only got a attention span of 3 minutes or is it less now?

Get Real.

He never said they were.

He said

For the average electronics enthusiast

It is intended for an electronics enthusiast.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Yep I'm for real, even starting to feel special and a possibly endangered species now

Electronic hobbyists are a disappearing race these days (I got my first soldering iron back in 1963) but we're still out there studying, learning, creating & repairing gizmos just for the satisfaction of success.

One thing about the proposed process that concerns me is that metallic ions tend to have a detrimental effect on human health and this colloidal silver is for ingestion I assume. Saw a fellow who turned his skin permanently blue (looks like an oversized smurf) by consuming too much of something like this.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by nobodysavedme

Yep I'm for real, even starting to feel special and a possibly endangered species now

Electronic hobbyists are a disappearing race these days (I got my first soldering iron back in 1963) but we're still out there studying, learning, creating & repairing gizmos just for the satisfaction of success.

One thing about the proposed process that concerns me is that metallic ions tend to have a detrimental effect on human health and this colloidal silver is for ingestion I assume. Saw a fellow who turned his skin permanently blue (looks like an oversized smurf) by consuming too much of something like this.

This post is not about merits of colloidal silver.That is discussed elsewhere on ATS.

However I am concerned about how you have been brain washed by the media and failed to check it or do research on it yourself about the Blue Man.

Have you no bride?

A sign of sheepledom.

You don't need to solder.Just twist the leads together or use wire to connect.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Are you for real?

Get Real.

He never said they were.

He said

For the average electronics enthusiast

It is intended for an electronics enthusiast.

But my post was intended for Average Joe,you know the one i mean , 3 times as wide as me , in shorts , waddling like a duck from side to side and munching a big fat burger and attention span of a gnat.

top topics

join