It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan knows where Osama is hiding: Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
this guy is living in New York
why they are still looking for him is funny stuff

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Cool! this wiki leak came days after my post which only consolidates my statement on Pakistan supporting insurgents:

"Pakistani officials reacted angrily Monday to the publication of a trove of U.S. military documents that suggested Pakistan's spy agency collaborated with the Taliban, saying the United States is using their country as a scapegoat for its failing war. "

Here is the link:
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Please lets not pull out the fake bin laden stuff again, you folks do know he died 8 years ago from kidney and hogkins disease. It was in a NSA briefing. TPTB are playing the terror card again, to pull the wool over folks eyes, yet another time. Pathetic.
Interresting thing is that during the cold war when the USSR attack afganistan, an american congressman with ties to the CIA named Charly Wilson. part of the old boy network got CIA to iniltrate the rebels, train them, and finally supply them with all kinds of weapons. In trade they would get a 80% off all the poppies that could be refined into herione. One of the CIA's ways to make tons of $$$. Run it through various world banking systems and help fund various black op projects.

So when high level goverment folks start waving the terror card, its rather foolish. Considering the US goverement not only funded the rebels , I.E. Talaban-Mushajdeen. But gave them top of the line shoulder launched Stinger missiles to orginaly shoot down russian HIND-D attack helecopters. WE the US goveremnt trained all these so-called terrorists, helped them beat the USSR. Then left them alone..with all the training and modern day weapons.

Then the west re-started the Crusade Wars. Christian nations against muslim nations. And we have the never ending foolishness, where millions die for POPPIES...

its all a game...which repeats itself over, and over, and over again...

just a game.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No wonder Iran wants nukes!! Then they be just like Pakistan..

Ask for aid to 'catch' terrorists also get to play terrorist w/o the fallout because they always have the nuclear option to brandish in the face of pressure..

If I were Iran I would totally want nukes!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
SURE WE KNOW WHERE HE IS, WE EMPLOY HIM. HE is our own, HELLO, remember when we employed him?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Are we not to believe that Osama is in Iran playing with falcons?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought Osama was on the guest list for Chelsea's wedding?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This news is hilarious. I thought the world figured out by now that Osama doesn't exist. This CIA agent is long dead and this false media buzz which is created time to time is really getting old. US, oh US, why can't you come up with something new?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01
Cool! this wiki leak came days after my post which only consolidates my statement on Pakistan supporting insurgents:

"Pakistani officials reacted angrily Monday to the publication of a trove of U.S. military documents that suggested Pakistan's spy agency collaborated with the Taliban, saying the United States is using their country as a scapegoat for its failing war. "

Hillery is piling on Pakistan...

springboarding from the wikileaks 95k pages of documents that assert the ISI (or rogue elements within the intelligence agency) is either alerting, aiding or abieting the Taliban .

i guess Hillary is trying to instill the perception that
ISI is also friendly to A-Q...(which may be revealed in the next batch of ~9k page documents to be released pretty soon)

another poster was right in suggesting that suspicion of Pakistan is the path towards setting up a Coup in that nation.
'creating' diametrically opposed factions within their gov't & ISI is spurring on the process...
having pro-Taliban vs. pro-AQ killing one another would make a USA peacekeeping action necessary

[edit on 28-7-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There is nothing new in this wiki leak thing though. Al-qaeda and ISI are very close. In fact the al-qaeda was originally the CIA and ISIs baby.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join