It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan knows where Osama is hiding: Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Pakistan knows where Osama is hiding: Hillary Clinton

www.oursecrethouse.com

Elements in the Pakistan Government, in particular its intelligence establishment, know where Osama bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader, is hiding inside the country, the US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said, declaring America will not be satisfied till it gets the most wanted fugitive in the world.

“I don’t want to put a proximity or timeline on it (getting bin Laden). As I’ve said, we have gotten closer because we have been able to kill a number of their trainers, their operational people, their financiers,” Clinton said in an interview to the Fox News channel in Islamabad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I dont know what to make of this. Either this is a false flag to let us aware of another terrorist attack or he really is hiding? I dont understand that if Osama is still hiding and international forces know where he is hiding why not find him and capture him easily. Sometimes i think they just Osama to keep him fresh in our minds so we are aware of what supposedly we are fighting the war for.

www.oursecrethouse.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
He is over there...
no, he's over there,
nooo...
he is over there
nope
he is over there
DAMMIT! which shell is he under?!!???!

They sure whacked Mz Bhuto pretty quick when she pointed out he was dead.

The Taliban had said they would turn him over for trial, just show us some inditable type quality evidence and we'll turn him over to be tried in an international court...Bush said:
WE don't need no steeenkin evidence baby if we had evidence we would indite him.....still no evidence still no inditement...

All your poppies are belong to us..and your pipelines too...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Why should he be hiding?
Hes not charged with anything, ANYTHING that they should pursue him for so...
Be careful, look at the other hand, cuz they are for sure trying to distract us...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah last week he was in Iran. That old bugger sure can travel wast distances on his donkey in a short time.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They seek him here,
they seek him there,
that damned elusive Osama Bin Pimpernel.

Is he in heaven?
Or is he in hell?
That damned elusive Osama Bin Pimpernel..

Sorry,i had to do that.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Seriously, is Hillary rehearsing for a stand-up routine?

I wonder if she managed to keep a straight face when she trolled out the latest pack of lies...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Right then, if Hillary knows that Pakistan knows where Osama is hiding, why not ask Pakistan to hand him over?

After all, following September 11th 2001, The Bush Administration said that the Taliban knew where Bin Laden was in Afghanistan and demanded he be held over.

When the Taliban made a reasonable request and asked for proof and evidence of Bin Laden's wrongdoing before handing him over, the US invaded Afghanistan.

So, if Hillary knows that Pakistan knows where Osama is hiding, why not ask Pakistan to hand him over?

Hang on though....Pakistan might ask for proof and evidence of Bin Laden's involvement in September 11th 2001 attacks just like the Taliban did.

How dare they! Who do they think they are?!.....

And then, instead of handing over proof and evidence of Bin Laden's involvement, the US might invade Pakistan, like they did Afghanistan.

Except....Pakistan has nuclear weapons.

Ah.

Far better it seems, for White House Administrations to stand afar and state vaguely that 'Bin Laden is in Pakistan' every 12 months or so, and leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I hope Pakistan acts like a good doggy and hands em "Osama" nice and easy.

No, I merely jest. Too bad Pakistan has them nukes and the U.S has to play fiddle.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

They seek him here, they seek him there,
His clothes are rags, his donkeys queer.
It will make or break him so he's got to buy the best,
'Cause he's a dedicated follower of Haliburton.

And when he fires his little rounds,
'Round the killing fields of Afghanistan,
Eagerly pursuing all the latest missiles and rounds,

Oh yes he is (oh yes he is), oh yes he is (oh yes he is).
He thinks he is a flower to be looked at,
And when he pulls his frilly nylon panties right up tight,
He feels a dedicated follower of Haliburton.

Oh yes he is (oh yes he is), oh yes he is (oh yes he is).
There's one thing that he loves and that is flattery.
One week he's in polka-dots, the next week he is in stripes.

Sorry I had to do that as well........

Bit tongue in cheek and regards to the Kinks and their song a dedicated follower of fashion..

Cheers
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Well she didn't say he was in Pakistan...just that Pakistan knows where he is hiding...that could still be in Iran.

Too bad the interviewer didn't ask her about Bhuto. Now that would have been interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am hoping Hitlery decides Osbama is in India...
They have Mangoes...
A good food fight would disarm the tension..
and after some of the things she has come up with..
She would look good in mangoe...
That colour is in this year.

I think it iS a distraction..
I just read that they have sent the natioal guard to Arizona.
He may be hiding there...
If I was Osama,
I would go hide in Montreal.
Hot chicks, cold beer, good tunes, open early and open late...
did I say hot chicks...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Well she didn't say he was in Pakistan...just that Pakistan knows where he is hiding...that could still be in Iran.

Considering Bin Laden, as a Wahabbi Sunni extremist, hates Shia Muslims and sees them as non-Muslims, I think not, considering Iran is ruled by a Shia Islamic government and as a country is predominantly Shia.

Iran and Al-Qaeda hate each other with a passion.

The only way Bin Laden could hide in Iran is if Jundallah, a Sunni Islamic terrorist group who carry out bomb explosions and killings of Iranians and are opposed to the Iranian government, were habouring him.

Funnily enough, Iran accuses Jundullah of terrorism and killing Iranian citizens, and of being backed and supported by the US.

So if Bin Laden was hiding with Jundallah, he would be hiding with a group Iran's government fiercely opposes and who Iran's government have accused of being backed by the US.

Funny that.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Every now and then Clinton or some other schmuck from our government throws us a bone like this. I would hope that our citizenry has concluded by now that if this man were really alive, we would have been competent enough to catch him in the 9 years that have come and gone. Besides, why do we care about Bin Laden? Is he gonna be charged with any crimes relating to 9/11? Doesn't appear that way. The FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist list still shows he's only wanted for the embassy bombings, with brief mention of other unspecified terrorist activities.

If we were to believe Clinton, I guess we can conclude our military intelligence operates at the level of incompetent boobs--the same kind of incompetent boobs that never brought us Kennedy's killer, right?

Frankly, even if they said they had caught bin Laden, I'd never believe it without some kind of DNA evidence.

This is just the usual bin Laden propaganda. They have to keep the ghost alive, you know, or the U.S. might stop believing in the bogeyman.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

A hidden world, growing beyond control

The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work.

projects.washingtonpost.com... et-america/articles/a-hidden-world-growing-beyond-control/

This might be a good reason to why the Government have to make guesses about who knows what.

The US intelligence is probably weaker now than it was before 911, do to the massive build up of different agencies.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

I know. I was simply referring to the last hot rumor that was in the media about his whereabouts.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I know! I know! where we can find him!

Check GTA 5!

Of course, its all beginning to make sense now.

Damn you rockstar!

The following is a recent photograph of "Osama Bin Laden" from the top secret "Al-Qaeda" website after a makeover. Viewer discretion is advised.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I hear you.

We should not be surprised if one day if it us used as a pretext for a war on Iran.

"BIN LADEN IN IRAN!!!"

Unfortunatly, people can too often be duped into believing the most fantastical of lies.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
here it comes people. gtw? hope not but its being primed.

hope you guys got rations and supplies

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Have to say I'm hardly surprised by this story considering the Pakistani ISI have been arming training and even taking a seat on the Taliban's ruling council as shown in a recent article on the BBC

Pakistani intelligence gives funding, training and sanctuary to the Afghan Taliban on a scale much larger than previously thought, a report says. Taliban field commanders interviewed for the report suggested that ISI intelligence agents even attend Taliban supreme council meetings.

BBC

The question I have to ask though why are our government in the west giving Pakistan millions in aid, when a significant proportion of this is likely being syphoned off by the ISI and used to train and arm the very people that are killing our troops

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join