It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
HAARP doesnt exist according to the idiot public

uh then why is it in Alaska?.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Completely cured of hearing HAARP on ATS.

It comes up on Aliens and UFOs forum all the time. Guys, its nothing, ITS NOTHING!!!

Bouncing stuff of the aurora isnt new, its not even advanced, its not even as clever as a Satellite or as useful, its not a advances as a laser on the Boeing 747.

It exists but is not very advanced, the biggest brains in the industry are not working on HAARP, they are working on scram jets, space elevators, invisibility. They are not working on bouncing things off the aurora when they have hundreds of things flying miles above the aurora telling them whatever they need to know.

Get a grip.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I would just like to add an info on this subject, if you take the time to read a post i made on a another forum, you'd see that there is a possibility of using haarp on all elements of nature for the simple fact of the Fractal Properties of nature:

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

I wanted to start this thread, as a repository for all research/example that point toward this simple fact. Why do you ask? Because it could just be one step away from proving the possibility of telepathy (receiving and emitting waves).

Also found this article/vid interesting about Haarp and human manipulation.

______beforeitsnews/story/658/046/Project_Blue_Beam_and_HAARP_Evidence:_The_Ability_of_Manipulating_the_Emotional_State_of_Human_Populations.html

Note: I am not saying that Haarp Exist, but that it is theoretically possible.

edit on 24-5-2011 by MonsieurM because: link forgotten

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
well i should have post this earlier but i am new at ATS. I have exact date and aprox. time of interesting expirience that has happened to me on 25/11/2010, i have saved the chat with my girlfriend from that time so i have exact info. I am located in Europe/Serbia, have university degree, advanced knowledge in physics, radio-waves etc. Tried to explain to myself thing i heard but couldnt. It was something like really silent white-noise sound with wavelenght about 10m, since i measured it few times, as i was walking and cycling in the middle of the night. It was strange when i heard it though it was silent it was easily noticable, like a standing wave of some kind, or grid of waves and on intersections the sound could be heard, no doubt about the wavelenght, about 10meters aprox. My hearing is perfect, i take 1 control yearly due to sports i do in spare time - scubadiving. When i got home, first i talked with my girfriend about this, and done simple calculation to find frequency - it was about 30Mhz, same as Haarp.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Will anyone try and comment? Is it possible to hear this thing? Any other explanations?

edit on 7-6-2011 by flash75 because: correction typo

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What are [eople supposed to think ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ms_Bhavn

Pelicans. Where are you situated? Incidentally there seems little doubt that a weather weapon of some kind is being tested. HAARPS may be the culprit and it may not. The answer lies with The Third Explanation in Amazon Kindle.
Also see a neurologist....today!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You really need to watch this if your a beginner or just plain interested.

HAARP - What is HAARP?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rwatkins

rwatkins: What is the program you watched about HAARP? I might like to watch it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join