It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bp now saying the new leaks could be natural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
is this bp trying to cover them selves because if its natural its not there problem

so thay cant be held accountable so if the shtf from it it wont be there problem

i definatly smell a big rat comming. here the link

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

bp now saying the new leaks could be natural

I could see that, through the laws of physics, it would be natural for this fluid to find an other way to the surface after they capped that well. Fact of the matter is that it wouldn't be leaking in the first place if nobody had drilled a hole that deep!!! (IMHO)

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Energy giant BP can extend a test on its capped Macondo oil well in the Gulf of Mexico after determining that nearby seepage is not related to the test, according to a US official.

Oil seepage unrelated to BP well

Its all about the shares tbh

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I live on Lake Michigan and we have no off shore drilling but we have tar balls so it can be natural.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
and they're right.

they 'could' be natural.

they could also be caused by their well.

we may never be able to prove either way.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

totally Justa, we just don't know as pretty much everything we do know has come from BP - as opposed to hearsay by the million and one 'experts' on the net.

Time and events will show us the truth, hopefully not at the expense of life or more people livelihood.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.isa.org.../ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=76955

There is an oil spill everyday at Coal Oil Point (COP), the natural seeps off Santa Barbara, where 20-25 tons of oil have leaked from the seafloor each day for the last several hundred thousand years.

It has always been natural for oil to seep to the surface. Ever watch the Beverly Hillbillies, when Uncle Jed was shooting for some food, and up from the ground came some bubbling crude? Oil, that is!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think BP is starting their "disinformation" now to get the people to start thinking that maybe the well is not causing the seepage but that it is a natural thing. They are starting to disseminate "facts" that will "prove" that their well is leaking but hey - look at all this seepage from the seabed elsewhere that is "natural".

I also think that BP will eventually declare bankruptcy and leave everyone else with the bill.

new topics

top topics

join