It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ontario: contrail or chemtrail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i regret not having anything to record what i saw today but i'd like to ask a question regarding contrails before further elaborating on what i saw:

i've been reading about how contrails disappear within seconds, 15 to 16 apparently. is there any reasons for contrails to last longer than 7-10 min?

the trails emitted by 2 planes today lingered in the skies for a good 10-15 minutes before eventually losing its initial line structure & "breaking down aka expanding, fading" and forming into a mist which continued to cover a piece of the sky.

1st plane flew by, then 3-4 minutes later another plane flew above it also leaving trails. when this 2nd plane flew by the trails from the 1st plane was still floating about, no signs of dissipation at this time

i am not claiming what i witnessed were chemtrails but i'd like to know if there are any explanations on why these trails i saw today lasted much longer than the usual "seconds before dissipating"

thanks

niagara region, ontario, canada

[edit on 20-7-2010 by la vie]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Was discussing this earlier, what it seems to be all across the continent is
"They're Ba-a-ack !"
It was predicted these persistent trails would re-appear late July due to the planes being used for an exercise of some type for a while.
The real chemtrails are documented on you tube, especially stunning are the videos made by tankerenemy.
I, myself doubted the stories until I started videoing them myself. Then it was so evident.
A contrail and a chemtrail appearing in the sky at the same time will shake your thinking.
3 months of lovely blue morning skies turned into a white soup in front of your eyes will make you mad !

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Contrails are a chemical (H2O) in trail shaped lines.

AKA Chemical Trail or ChemTrail.

Is this a chemtrail or contrail? Well it's both, technically speaking.

BTW, so is the mustard on my hot dog. Thats a trail of chemicals too.

Oh also, the ONLY way to know what specific chemicals the trail was composed of, you would have to take measurements and readings with a weather balloon or some configured aircraft with correct sensors/instrumentation.

There is no way to identify it 100% without testing being done.

We can speculate and wonder, but none of us mere bystanders will really ever know for sure what you saw in Ontario today.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
"It was predicted these persistent trails would re-appear late July due to the planes being used for an exercise of some type for a while. "

oh. my. goodness. where could i find out more about this?

a white soup is a great way to put it in words, the sky was very peculiar, also there was a small cloud of grey sky which i've already ruled out tricks of lighting but this may not be related

someone out there must have footage of the sky of st.catharines at 5-8 pm on july 19.

i'll be sure to carry with me a video recorder tomorrow so i can let those of ats to judge for themselves...

this may sound strange and i'm not sure if i imagined this but as i was sitting around looking around, i saw in my eye what looked like a microorganism under a telescope falling downwards, twice. this could have been subjective but i'm just stating what i remember during the time of evaluation of these 2 trails

you're right muzzleflash, i just hope someone might have footage. if not, how would i go about doing these tests aside from what you've listed? i.e. collecting water or are the options you've provided the only viable source?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The New and I say ReWritten fact on contrails, is that they lasst as long as the debunker needs it to last, even 12 hours, it is as I said The New Standars of Contrails.

It is to hide the Chemtrails in plain sight...

Contrails lasts for about 3 plane lenghts behind the plane and you dont get them in warm conditions...

I saw TankerEnemy was mentioned and he do have alot of cool info, most in Italien, but do Sub lots of it in English..

And I did this recording my self June 16th 2010, have a look, and rest assured, every debunker will say this is a normal contrail, they live here too so they know all about the 'flight' situation here..

If this was normal pattern for my area due to trafic to and from the airport which is 60 Kms from here, this would be the scenery Every Day, even the Trails should be like this every day , but they are not..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It is very interesting how the so-called science of contrails has changed as of late. Is to incorporate the unexplained reason these trails last all day morphing into thin high clouds, with out disclosing the reason that they do.

Barium absobs radiation, extreme levels of barium have been found through out the US, without an offical explanation.

Aluminum reflects sunlight.

Global temperatures have been decreasing since 1998, this has even change the mantra of "Global Warming" into "Climate Change".

Is there a High Altitude Areosol Spraying program?

Absolutley

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

SIGH...

i've been reading about how contrails disappear within seconds, 15 to 16 apparently.

WHERE did you read this? Let me guess: A "chemtrail" website???

That is just one of the LIES they put out...whether they do it intentionally (I think they do) or out of ignorance (in some cases) it is simply wrong.

is there any reasons for contrails to last longer than 7-10 min?

YES. Perfectly normal, depends on the actual conditons of the air at formation.

Contrails, which are ice particles vs chemtrails?

Some people say the longer lasting trails are “chemtrails”, but there’s no evidence to support this, as some trails have always lasted a long time.

How long lasting trails are created?

Exactly the same as the short trails. They just last longer because of the weather at that altitude (which is often unrelated to the weather on the ground). When it’s cold and humid at 30,000 feet, then contrails at 30,000 feet will last longer.

How long have chemtrails being going on for?

The chemtrail story was first told around 1997.

Contrail Science

AND:

Some trails last a long time, like these Persisting and Spreading Contrails

PLEASE! Read this....all of it.

Do not be taken in by the pseudo-science nutcases like the "Carnicorns", and all those similar idiots who have infested the internet with their rubbish...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You really need to get an education about airplanes, airlines, air travel, air traffic and meteorology...really. Please go out and learn something.

Here, just ONE image to whet your appetite:

www.boeing.com...

THAT is, of course, produced by Boeing as a marketing prediction...future market possibilities depicted, bwecause they're in the business of selling airplanes....the green lines show CURRENT routes.

I found it by a simple online search...in "images"...keywords "europe air traffic". As you see, it depicts specific routes to CHINA...add to that the total amounts of OTHER flights, in/out of Europe/Scandanavia.

This next one might be too difficult to comprehend for laypersons, but here it is anyway:

www.iaa.ie...

Compare to this:

www.eurocontrol.int...

For our European friends, there is this video...(not the best for screen resolution, but gives a picture):

There are a LOT more resources to choose from, and learn from, to better your understanding.

It is the height of ignorance to persist in believing something (normal airplane contrails being some sort of "spraying" activity) that has NO BASIS in reality...NO EVIDENCE, and NO SUPPORTING documentation.

Lunacy is another term that comes to mind....

[edit on 21 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Was going to jump in a provide an explanation but once again weedwhacker has explained the situation brilliantly.

top topics

join