It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I know the passages you are/have been referring to Garman91, and this is the classic procession of 'It's ridiculous and impossible', 'It's something we've considered, and it's not entirely implausible', and finally 'Of course it's obvious, we've been saying that all along, do try to keep up peasants'.

Whenever the subject of ET's, or at the very least, 'other gods' described or alluded to in the bible, (so far as i've read/debated) has come up, and people have pointed this obvious discrepancy of the 'Son's of god' and the other 'godly' beings described in the bible, and claimed it to be at least anecdotal evidence of ET's in biblical times, this has always been denied strongly. And i'm old enough to remember enough quite a few energetic debates through the decades, about this.

The explanation had always centered around the fact that 'god' was using the royal 'We', referring to himself in the plural.

It does sound ridiculous now, but before this 'release' from the Vatican management , first in 2008, then last year...this was 'gospel'.

All attempts to associate God and ET, even as an interesting hypothetical exercise, prior to these announcements was met with derision, contempt and ridicule...the 'It's ridiculous and impossible' phase.

Now we've had the managers coming out and saying it, a lot of the followers are now in the 'It's something we've considered, and it's not entirely implausible' phase. I wonder how long before we hear 'Of course it's obvious, we've been saying that all along, do try to keep up peasants'

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

The Lavender Mafia is a term for the "gay" subculture which is busily at work trying to force their sexual disorientation on everyone. They define themselves only as regards to what they do in the bedroom. They put their unhealthy sexual habits as first and foremost when defining themselves, whereas with normal people, their sexual habits are not broadcast and and "paraded" and forced on people. They have lots of money (double income, no kids) to bribe their way around politics, voters, or anyone they want to manipulate.

No offense mate, but for a self professed religious person, preaching about this and that, you are not exactly an ideal advertisement for tolerance, compassion and love for your fellow man.

Quite the contrary.

Hate, prejudice, bigotry...have long been the ironic stock in trade of the church. Correction, churches.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How do we know God isn't an alien?

It would explain a lot.Think of the chaos that would cause.

I don't understand with all the evidence of UFO's that people still don't believe in them.

Ever heard of the battle of L.A?This blew me away.

www.youtube.com...

The history channel has a show out about UFO's.It's called UFO hunters.

www.youtube.com...

Could they be conditioning us to accept the fact UFO's exist by slowly leaking real information out?In my opinion they have already admitted UFO's exist.They just haven't said the actual words.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

If 'he' exists, then he is by definition..not being of this Earth..same goes for the rest of the holy gang.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

www.imdb.com...

I definitely think we are slowly being de-sensitized to the topic of UFOs and Extra Terrestrials

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacriligeous

I didn't know about the 'Battle: Los Angeles' movie. Many films are heavily supported by the pentagon, who use them as propaganda tools. Be interesting to find out who is backing this movie.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hello - where have you been? Everyone is supposed to "tolerate" everything. But the most intolerant folks are those who hate Christ and His Church. It's open season on Christians.

Christianity is the last target of intolerance. They can put a painting of Christ's Mother with sh*t splattered on it and call it art. The Catholics are supposed to remain silent. They can portray Christ as a homosexual, or a womanizer or anything that suits them. The Catholics are supposed to remain silent.
Now if they put up the same painting only with MLK or Mohammed or Malcom X even Jesse Jackson or Obama on it there would be outrage and rioting in the streets. But we Catholics have to stay silent and say nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
@Trueseer I think that disclosure would be welcomed to many. I myself am tired of waiting, but there is nothing I can do.
And if disclosure starts with the Vatican that's fine by me. Just someone, the governments, please tell us the truth...........!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
@Trueseer I think that disclosure would be welcomed to many. I myself am tired of waiting, but there is nothing I can do.
And if disclosure starts with the Vatican that's fine by me. Just someone, the governments, please tell us the truth...........!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by brenboo1]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacriligeous

www.imdb.com...

I definitely think we are slowly being de-sensitized to the topic of UFOs and Extra Terrestrials

Hm... from what I can recall, I think that ET contact with positive beings will officially begin around spring 2012. It could be this year, but I think this year will be and is more of an information revelation year, rather contact year. But I could be wrong, things are looking pretty interesting around fall.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know this sounds a bit silly but I just finished reading an article on Yahoo news had on the UFO in China where Yahoo said it was just some sort of missle and not a UFO. I read people's comments and trust me, more than half of the US believes in aliens and thinks the idea of the UFO being a missle is a cover up. Missles don't have blue light emmiting from underneath or operate without making noise and as far as I'm concerned nothing blew up so it didn't have a target. I'm glad most of us are evolving. :-D

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wmd.com I think the same, the powers that be are trying to desensitize the public.
I heard that there is going to be a 2 hour movie to help people "you know , ease in to the message" if that even makes sense lol.
There have been so many sightings and so many reports, it is time for disclosure.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by brenboo1

The movie idea is actually a pretty good one.

Patronizing, but other than that, quite good.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

Or you could both be wrong. Satan is nothing more than a fallen angel. He is not some god with power. He is a voice. A tempter. He has no power for that would be called Zoroastrianism.

And if witchcraft ever did any good, I'd imagine it be from God being bored and tired of hearing the same request over and over again. God does not have to act solely to his believers. That would be putting God in a box. All religions show a tendency towards monotheism. Polytheism, over time, merges gods, eventually becoming a Chief God with many faces and other gods being his to control.

It shows me a desire for God to shift religion made by man to the truth. And the truth is that nothing man does has power, for Man is nothing more than flesh.

Again, when you can make me a warpship with magical potions, call me. Until then, science is truth.

your right Satan does not have power as The One God... but indeed as it show he does have power that a human does not Satan (Lucifer)bringer of Light as he once was , was Gods Claimed Highest Angel

for me Christianity reminds me like Paganism is in the SAME principal

God and his Demigods (Angels) and His Hybrid Offspring Jesus Partial Mortal.. it all the same in every religion of Paganism just some are to blind to see it

Hebrew
on main god Yaw ah , demigods , Michael , Lucifer , Gabriel etc.. , Hybrid Son Jesus

Roman
one Main god Zeus , demigods Apollo , Hades , Hermes etc.. Hybrid son Perseus

Greek
one main god Jupiter ,demigods Mars, Venus , Mercury etc.. Hybrid Son Hercules

Norse
one Main God Odin , demigods Loki , Balder , Tyr , Hybrid Son (giantess ) Thor

all have positional Titles (occupation deed) Associations and Virtues

Just like the Angels of Christians so as i see it where is the difference
insted of them being called demigod they are called Messengers Watchers , over humans am i Wrong

to look back on Religion

Most people believe that a cosmic Jewish(Hebrew) Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his Flesh & Blood (bread & wine) and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master(only him and his Father), so he can remove an evil force (sins) from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib made into a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a Forbidden magical tree.

the Quote Stands ?

I would love to hear The Vatican say's that the Angel's are the Aliens in Ufos that were claimed the Wheel within a Wheel , Fiery Shields , or Fiery Chariots , and the ( Exodus ) Pillar of Light (cylinder ufo ? Light Beam ? ) in Ancient days Past...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's a good link that explains a bit of what they tell us is going to arrive. It's not exactly what they are advertising and it doesn't bode well for man.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

to be as brief as poss-- the vatican has only ever acquired information (ie everything in the vatican archives - lots) in order to suppress it. any info released to the media by the vatican cannot betaken at face value, can it? it's the vatican FFS!!

would love to get in their libraries.. i think we should think less about the sphinx etc re the hidden repository of sacred wisdom and more about the vatican - it's all there....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

Yes. You are right. I agree with you on this one. If you really believe in the testimony and stories from witnesses then "DISCLOSURE" is unnecessary.

If the government DID announce the existence of ET then there would be a completely different group of people writing on ATS that it is some kind of trick.

Remember Neil Armstrong and his walk on the Moon. Days later people were claiming that it was fake and actually filmed in the stinking desert somewhere.

Give me a break! Disclosure doesn't "PROVE" anything for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This will be fake. The sightings lately and now disclosure is all fake..dont believe anything "they" tell you..cant you see that?

If there were real aliens coming to earth..or anywhere near us..WE would know, ourselves, not from the Church.

Just as sure as we know a hurricane, or earthquake, we'd know that, also.

Dont be fooled by them..dont fall into their trap..just another diversion. They know we crave contact with other worlders..so, they'll give it to us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Right on. Well put. Even if you were tired...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sorry, readin this and hearing the church talk about the existance of alians just makes me point to one, simple reason....trying to get more people into christianity.

The vatican know and have done for some time that christianity is declining, and quite a rapid rate. Every generation for a while now, have seen more and more people turn to science instead of religion, people are starting to turn away. They realise that they can not fight this topic dead on and gain more followers, as more and more people become athiest, more and more believe in alians, esspecialy with all the scientific research on the topic and the rate in which it is evolving, finding new descoveries every day.

If the vatican are saying that they believe alians exists and does not threaten their belief, they are bassicaly saying, "it is fine to believe in christianity as well as alians", thus opening the doors to alot more people.

Also the prophecy of there being one more pope after must have a few of them on their toes.

As well as just loosing quite alot of support from the child molestation scandel, they need to bring people back, and they need them back quick! what better way than to open their religion to more people.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join