It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your attempt at making contact.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever made any attempts at making contact with the beings? Anything that has worked or failed?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No I Havent And Not to Many People May Want to Try, Them Being Nomadic Or Warfaring!

Or May Be Afraid Of Us, That May Be Why They Observe Us
[edit on 19-7-2010 by teddster86]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by teddster86]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Try staking a cow out in a known mutilation area then just wait. If they turn up offer them a bovine gonad and spleen smoothy. You can always stamp out a crop circle to pass the time whilst waiting.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
Has anyone here ever made any attempts at making contact with the beings? Anything that has worked or failed?

Beings... like people.... I guess I use a cell phone, it works most the time... well unless I have a bad signal but usually other than that I make contact very frequently.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmmm....how to respond without embarrassing myself?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

As a fledgling paranormal investigator, the group I belong to has had some success, I suppose, in contacting some sort of "beings", or energy, in our investigations.

Overall, though, in my opinion, "beings" contact you when they want to contact you.

I've heard claims of people who can contact "the dead" when they try to, and also, folks that can contact "aliens" as well.

I don't say they can't do this, I just know I don't have much luck with such endeavors. "Beings" contact me when it seems to be in their best interests to do so. Or, not. Maybe when it's in "my best interests", but I just didn't realize it at the time.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Good deal, I haven't ever attempted, I just wanted to see if it was just possible in general.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i constantly sit and try to send my desire for any sort of interaction.

The odd experainces i have in comparison to the number of time i try to manifest these things leads me to only one anwser... its coincdental. They are on a strict no communication iron curtain.... if they exist at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You can only contact aliens through meditation and ESP or some other silly unproven method. Any attempt to make actual contact (Contact outside of your imagination) is frowned upon by the UFO zealots.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
During my own odd sighting, I was too curious to try to actually make contact. What would I have done? Wave? lol

My best friend, however, was way out in the desert with a couple of her friends from work. They were driving back when they saw about three UFO's, with flashing multicolor lights. The UFOs were apparently shining flood lights all over the landscape, seemingly looking for something. They freaked out and hauled it home! I keep teasing her, always suggesting that we should go back to the spot one night, but she refuses. It terrified her. I really would like to go back one night and see if I could get a sighting.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
ATS is literally stuffed with examples of folks considering, attempting to, or having researched one of many methods for initiating contact.

Might I suggest you utilize the search function at the top of the page. Some of the ideas shared in these threads are intriguing, though, admittedly, inconclusive. At the very least you will have more reading material at your fingertips than you can possibly absorb on this subject. Give it a shot.

From my own study, the consensus seems to be telepathic/meditative techniques that yield the most favorable results, though flashing light beams into the sky, using sound waves, and other more tangible possibilities have been suggested and discussed at length here and elsewhere.

Some believe none of these work and would not work unless and until there is active and deliberate interest in reception on the other end. For many, the door is thus closed, for reasons poorly understood (though highly speculative explanations have been proposed).

At the extreme, a few have pointed out the folly of even making such an attempt, as in "... be careful what you wish for".

Others postulate that if communication was desired with you, it would happen whether you wanted it to or not.

And, of course, there is the "Black camp", that propose that such communication has already taken place, is taking place as we speak, and has been taking place for a very long time. You're not invited to participate at this time...

Happy hunting - and keep looking up...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

Two excellent threads for contact, by Skyfloating. His mp3, on this is very well done.
Meditation, whales/dolphins songs, binaurals/hemisync. Ho'onoponopono (find videos on youtube, which is cleansing and healing), asking to help this world. Lots of ways. Setting intentions before sleep to be able to remember your dreams. Always work on raising your vibrations, your love for others, put your relationships right as much possible, attempt to walk in other people's shoes, forgive self and others, see a world of equality, because its best to wish for very positive contact. I would also seek Higher Self, Higher Power, protection and direction in all things.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is great stuff! I am great at meditation! I used to practice mediumship, maybe this is a good way to get practicing again. I used be able to get names, and got deja vu like no tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
We had one of those odd sightings too. Only we thought it was military, maybe it was who knows. I got the bright idea to flash my high powered flashlight at the little lights we saw dancing in the night sky. I flashed them 3 times and sat down. Nothing happened we laughed and made jokes. I got up to retrieve my flashlight off the deck rail when I noticed the large amber lights in a row hanging over the house. They were nothing like the little white ones I had flashed. Those had been off in the distance not overhead. I was completely dumbfounded and stuttering, something I never do. My son, 15 at the time, sort of brought me out of it he was clearly upset.

I didn't like this new development. Little dancing lights off in the distance is one thing this was simply too close for comfort. We live in the middle of nowhere my hubby was out on a call, although he had seen the smaller lights earlier. I thought it was best to get the kids to town.

If it was military well they were scaring my kids and I had to do something. The fact that it was so odd made me consider it might be something else altogether. Whoever it was I felt they knew we were here. That's when I started to get scared. We left pretty quick and wouldn't look back. To be honest I won't be doing that again.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
We live in NZ and spent the night in a friend's house up on a hill close to the sea.Our room had big glass windows and as I woke up around 3 am I saw two bright stars very close together in the sky.They were almost like floodlights...well,not quite,but very big!My camera was on the bedside table and I tried to take a photo but somehow it didn't work.But what the camera did was to send out the red laser-like light of the autofocus into the darkness.Immediately after that a sort of shooting star appeared in the middle of the two stars.Though I had no picture I was happy because I saw this as a response to my camera's autofocus beam.I had a very good sleep that night.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
Immediately after that a sort of shooting star appeared in the middle of the two stars.

It's strange you mentioned a shooting star. Our sighting of whatever went on for about a week. That's why we thought it was the military playing. I believe it was the first night after seeing weird lights all evening later that night we saw a falling star. We see meteors frequently but this one was brighter and lower to the ground. Considering all the other lights we had been seeing it was somewhat coincidental to also see probably the brightest meteor we have ever seen. We just kind of looked at each other like WTH.

I really don't know what to make of our sighting. We did find other rural people who saw "something." Most didn't want to talk about it. I suspect the military or scientific testing of some kind. We live at a high altitude. Part of me was very angry that whoever it was would mess with us few isolated locals.

We are in an area where cattle mutilations have been reported. Although the majority are found over the pass in the San Luis Valley. We live under the La Veta MOA but we have never seen military aircraft lights like the ones we saw that week. Something was going on down here. I have tried to look at all the angles but it still doesn't add up. So far you are the only person I've come across who has talked about seeing a meteor in conjunction with a "sighting." I do believe there's a connection.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Beings... like people.... I guess I use a cell phone, it works most the time... well unless I have a bad signal but usually other than that I make contact very frequently.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/556ba3c6cc3e.jpg[/atsimg]

There was a "project" of sorts on ATS where many people would inwardly call alien spacecraft at the same time at specified date. It happened twice or more and failed, with some allegedly seeing stuff but no pictures.

I think the problem was that people had no idea what they were doing. There was no specific goal or purpose of their "calling", and besides, they were only motivated by their own curiosity spawned out of ignorance. I am sure some people have bookmarked the thread, or remember the title.

[edit on 20/7/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

i never made attempts to make contact, however i have been contacted.

when i was 4 years old i saw a light coming from outside, i moved into the other room for a better view with my little brother and saw three grays outside my window, don't remember anything after that. been utterly scared of grays ever sense, i'm a grown man and i am terrified to do little things like take out the trash or things like that at night.

next when i was 14 i saw a ufo hovering and wobbling a few blocks and a few hundred feet in the air for about 20 minutes, it was dark gray/black metallic and about 30-40 feet in diameter maybe bigger. it hovered in the air for 20 minutes kinda wobbling back and forth untill it went from a horizontal position to a vertical position and shot off to the east and was gone out of sight in maybe 10 seconds at the most.

i've been called crazy by even my best friends who "think is might have saw something but not a ufo." i know for a fact that what i saw was a ufo, i mean what the hell else is a flying disk! i would testify in front of congress, i would take a lie decetor i would do anything and everything i could to prove that what i saw was real, but unfortunatly there's not much i can do. however i know the truth and i guess that's whats important

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This is great stuff! I am great at meditation! I used to practice mediumship, maybe this is a good way to get practicing again. I used be able to get names, and got deja vu like no tomorrow.

One of the best ways to have full contact with ETs, that I have success in is learning Astral Projection, at will, in this earth plane not in the Astral. This includes mediation not the kind where you sit on the floor and chant but the kind where you are laying in bed or on the couch, keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep and you tread the borders of sleep. This is the spring board for projection or other forms of traveling in a spirit form. I did manage to do something kind of nutty one time after an awful abduction with the greys. I had trained in astral projection for six months, actually it was something called Mental Phasing as your whole mind lifts out of your body and travels so not so much your spiritual body form, before trying this form of contact with the greys. But I actually traveled to a grey ship on their flight deck. This is extreme, I know, but I have known the greys for a loooooong, long time. You probably want to learn about the ETs you want contact with before trying to contact an alien species. There are some nasty Alien Races out there and you could be in trouble for the rest of your life if you contact the wrong kind of group.
Also you could try a form of telepathy which is very effective for myself, reaching out your mind to ETs you desire to contact. The best success with telepathy is if you have psychic abilities. The Greys take an interest in people who develop their psychic and spiritual abilities.

Also just to clarify, Mental Phasing is when your mind totally leaves your physical body and travels to a desired destination. And telepathy is when your mind stays fully conscious inside of your body and you are trying to connect your thoughts with an alien species. You are consciously awake, telepathy is less evasive and not so difficult as training your spirit or mental form to travel at will.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1

One of the best ways to have full contact with ETs, that I have success in is learning Astral Projection, at will, in this earth plane not in the Astral. This includes mediation not the kind where you sit on the floor and chant but the kind where you are laying in bed or on the couch, keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep and you tread the borders of sleep. This is the spring board for projection or other forms of traveling in a spirit form. I did do this one time after an awful abduction with the greys. I had trained in astral projection for six months, actually it was something called Mental Phasing as your mind expands out and travels so not so much your spiritual body form, before trying this form of contact with the greys. But I actually traveled to a grey ship on their flight deck. This is extreme, I know, but I have known the greys for a loooooong, long time. You probably want to learn about the ETs you want contact with before trying to contact an alien species. There are some nasty Alien Races out there and you could be in trouble for the rest of your life if you contact the wrong kind of group.
Also you could try a form of telepathy which is very effective for myself, reaching out your mind to ETs you desire to contact. The best success with telepathy is if you have psychic abilities. The Greys take an interest in people who develop their psychic and spiritual abilities.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

This is very motivating. Last night, I saw a couple flashed when I closed my eyes, and heard a bit of movement within my home. I don't own pets or anything. I kinda freaked me out. I think maybe it was in my head. I can't explain the odd flashes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join