It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to BP Workers And Gulf Residents From Marine Toxicologist Dr. Ricki Ott

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This interview was done for the residents and BP workers in the Gulf; what chemicals you're most likely being exposed to and what you can do to protect your children and yourself from the toxins in the air, water and beaches.

I felt this information was pertinent and valuable. Dr Ott has a Masters and Doctorate in Marine Toxicology and she is involved down there directly. The "dispersed oil" has made a toxic stew that really is as bad as one could imagine, and the Feds are reluctant to acknowledge the extend of harm to people because their policies for doing so are inadequate and antiquated. The experience from the Valdez spill seems to come into play here and the liabilities provided by the Gvmnt are only for short term, not long term.

www.sott.net...

Here is another link where a local chemist does some lab work on water and sand samples from various ares affected.
Normal ppm of oil/petrolem un water should be 0 to 5 and what they found is a range from 16 to 221 ppm. The water from Louisiana beach exploded the beaker!
www.wkrg.com...

Peace

[edit on 20-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well I thought this would get a little attention but people are probably getting a little burned out on the subject. I am trying to stick with facts and evidence at this point. I hope this crisis has peaked but I feel it has not. My hopes and prayers go out to all those affected.

Peace

join