It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Mucho Mojo...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
As of late I have been going to old cemetery's and poking around, looking at stones and markers. A lot of them are very old. (1800's) The last one I went to I found out about online and it is full of a lot of children who died in Ohio's cholera epidemic. The youngest one was 11 days old. Whenever I read about these places and talk to people about them, they always talk about a feeling. A pulling toward a stone or an object in the cemetery, like a psychic magnet. I haven't ever identified this feeling while in the cemetery, but after I leave I notice that I have taken more photos of one spot or one stone than of anything else.

I wondered if anyone else feels this pull or something like it while investigating somewhere. Being pulled or directed toward something?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by I_AM_OVERLORD1

Some people are just more sensitive to that sort of thing. Try closing your eyes and shutting out everything around you or at least try. If anything, practicing being in touch with your surroundings will never hurt.

I have had many different "feelings." I believe they differ for all kinds of different circumstances. Depending on the energy you know.

Like i said, try honing your skills in this area, it can't hurt.

Thank you for sharing.

join