It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil and Gas Leaking From Seabed During Stress Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Members,

I am not sure if this has been discussed here yet but here is a video filmed during the stress test. It shows oil and Gas Leaking From the Seafloor.

BP oil spill rover footage during stress test, seabed leak? 2010-07-16 04-48-59

If this is happening alot then we are screwed am sorry to say, the swelling and leaking of the seafloor isnt just going to go away is it.

Does anyone else feel that proper tests on the seafloor need to be done by independant contractors or people not tainted by the company.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

what am i supposed to be seeing here?

second line

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

The smoggy screen is caused by the gas coming up its hard to see it but you can if you look carefully.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
showing all the fractors across the ocean floor in that area watching the radar
of the floors distrubance simetic activity, it does not look overly healthy one wonders why they drilled in such a spot.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

lots of these $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ unfortunately. They put the dollar before the risk and cross every finger known to man that it will not go down the pan - unfortunately this time fate has dealt them a hand they cannot bluff.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by StarTraveller]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

StarTraveller

I know they are doing it for the $$$$$$$ that old America God..... but my calculations suggest the following....

If they have lost 80,000 Barrels per day for the past 85 days and the US Government can 'fine' them for each barrel lost at $4300 (apparently this is the proper fine) then that means that BP owes $29240000000 in fines to pay..

That's alot and getting bigger although the longer they Suppress the flow then the harder to calculate..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I totally agree buddy but then from BPs' point of view if they can get oil from the well then this would off-set the cost of the billions in fines they are looking at.
Right from the get-go they have been trying to conceal the true amount that's flowed into the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

StarTraveller

The more you look at this from BP's perspective the more you realise they are really caught between 'a rock and a hard place'..

Cheers

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It is hard to imagine that they would take the exact area science has stated was the location of the last two major die-offs due to the methane bubble under the sea bed, to drill.

I guess they figured that they could go only so deep and it would be a massive oil release, I seriously doub they planned on creating the scenario for the next great extintion level catastrophy.

new topics

top topics

join