It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for a "left wing Congress" ends in shootout in Oakland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Everyone needs guns. Lot's of guns and ammunition. It is like trying to be a world power without nukes, you can't. When it comes down to power and the law dissolves, you will wish for guns if you don't have any.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Did you look at her? No wonder she has to force someone to touch her. She needs mental help and a makeover, not prison time.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bournefighter
I'm so glad it is coming to this, it is the only way. Gonna get some liberals.

How? Is this how it starts with a section of the populace out to get some liberals?

Apparently that is what Mr. Williams wanted and you are glad it's "comming to this"?

Is this what the right wing wants? "to get some liberals"? Blood in the streets to teach those people a lesson?

Thanks Rush, thanks Sean, thanks Savage..........

God help us!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by peter vlar

maybe you are unfamiliar with the situation in Oakland regarding law enforcement.

Then by all means, don't hold back. I await your enlightenment. what is so special about Oakland that doesn't apply to what I said?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Well he may have had murderous intentions, but clearly this has nothing to do with his political ideology as was put forth originally.

...by his own Momma!!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So I guess this was the endgame.

Get the left vs right so mad at each other, while also segregating races to specific parties in order to add racial hatred aswell as political hatred for a civil war.

And if it's true, I must say ATS, you've certainly done your fair share of helping with the distractions and left vs right bickering.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

12 gauge is sowing the seeds of discontent.

I would actually say that her actions to further divide the populace goes further than the nutbag in the OP.

As all tyrants believe, if everyone were to just give up their rights for security, everything will be fine.

12 gauge is a PERFECT moniker for her. She definitely would hold a gun to everyone's head if in power, just like the tyrants she extols.

Why do all tyrants believe that freedom and liberty must be crushed to further their Utopian ideals?

All hail 12 gauge Mao.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You think you're funny, don't you? Real slick you taking a right winger who is nuttier than squirrel poop, and equating her to me. I must be getting to you. Is that all you got?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sorry, the Oakland California story is just a wiff of the #storm coming to that state. I feel bad for the state I was born in, to be taken over by the leftists in both the Dem and Repub party.

One thing is certain, if people in government actually get their pay reduced to minimum wage, that will be about $7.25 more than they deserve.

Left that state 2 years ago this September, just as a Million others have.

The corruption and idiocy of government there has created the mess and the leftists are screaming for more of the same. LOVELY I say. Watch and Listen to what I say here, you cannot get out of problems by implementing more of the same programs and behaviors. I personally know of over 50 people in the past 2 years that have left that frelling state. I know of another 50 that would get out if they could afford to leave, but mostly that is if they had another job lined up.

I find the actions of this nutbag to be abhorrent, but I also found the IRS plane freak abhorrent also.

DID YOU HAPPEN TO WRITE A THREAD ON THAT NUTBAG? No, I did not think so. HYPOCRITE MUCH? Since he was a nutbag from your side of the political tyrant persuasion, whatever the hell it is.

How about you and the tyrant government leave us alone? Quit taxing us into slavery and serfdom. Quit forcing your statutory UNConstitutional crap down our throats. Quit manipulating a fiat currency and stealing an ENTIRE generation's ability to sustain themselves and forcing the future generations into slavery. Quit pushing your police action wars on the planet. Quit your One World Government crap like agenda 21 down our throats.

How bout that?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Here is a classic example of how inflammatory rhetoric, fear mongering, and lies from the right makes the crazies snap.

What about all the examples of crazies snapping because of rhetoric on the left. Seems to be a lot more of it too.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

Here is a classic example of how inflammatory rhetoric, fear mongering, and lies from the right makes the crazies snap.

What about all the examples of crazies snapping because of rhetoric on the left. Seems to be a lot more of it too.

It's all from the same group of people who just want you to become angry at the people with differing views from you, so that eventually, the military won't have so many armed citizens to round up.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

What examples? Links or it's just old #13

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

One thing is certain, if people in government actually get their pay reduced to minimum wage, that will be about $7.25 more than they deserve.

That is pretty funny. Question: You do know these people are regular people, Americans, trying to feed their kids, right? Is it just their job that makes you hate total strangers? Is it fair to deplore strangers because of where they work? Do you feel the same way about wives, mothers, and children of, say, a football team you don't like?

DID YOU HAPPEN TO WRITE A THREAD ON THAT NUTBAG?

I am sure I posted on threads involving that situation, but, I can't search back that far for some reason. Was he a Dem?

How about you and the tyrant government leave us alone?

OMG will you take your bratty self and move west of CA?

Quit taxing us into slavery and serfdom

I pay taxes too, but I don't whine constantly about it. Are you in the top tax bracket? No? Then why do you throw a hissy about it so much on so much? Pay your fair share and use the roads, the military, fire dept, and if you get old, you'll get your Medicare and social security too. Grow up and pay up like a man.

Quit forcing your statutory UNConstitutional crap down our throats.

I personally haven't crammed anything down your throat.

Quit manipulating a fiat currency and stealing an ENTIRE generation's ability to sustain themselves and forcing the future generations into slavery.

Oh...what is that? Forcing into slavery? How is that? I thought everyone has a choice to become successful if they so chose. Can you explain how a lazy loser on social programs is his own fault, but future generations will be forced into slavery because of taxes? Taxes that are at the highest rate is only 33% of a millionaire's income, so does that make a millionaire a slave?

Quit pushing your police action wars on the planet.

Not my wars. It was the policy of Bush/Cheney doctrine.

Quit your One World Government crap like agenda 21 down our throats.

I am pretty sure I didn't have anything to do with OWG or Agenda 21. I don't think Democrats did either I do recall Reagan, Bush Sr. and others calling for a One World Government.

How bout that?

Sigh...it was just not good enough. Sub par at best. I give you a D+. You have intellectually plateaued until you can start using facts instead of just barfing up things you heard Hannity or Rush say. You will never be taken seriously, by me and probably others, until you can state facts and back it up with links to supportive evidence. Good day!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh dear America, really, is this what your great nation has come to?

I mean really, what the hell is going on here? There's blame on both sides here I think, but to be at each others' throats like this is just insane. I really don't care if I get some posts telling me to butt out because I'm a Brit, because I've been to your country, lived among your people, and I've done the same in much much worse places.

To even imply that violence is the solution to the problems (in fact I'd just even call them more disagreements than problems right now) shows just how out of touch some of your citizens have become! Greater problems than yours have been solved without bloodshed, and if, for example, South Africa can move past Apartheid without a civil war, you are going a million miles an hour in the wrong direction.

This isn't all of you, not by a long shot, but the worst of your nation can easily overshadow the best of you if they are allowed to run rampant.

Shame on anyone here advocating violence, and how dare you. How dare you believe yourselves to be so important that you would end the Great Experiment. There are millions, perhaps billions of people in the world that wish, every day that they could be Americans, to have your freedoms, your potential, your standard of living and your stability.

There are many of you that understand what you have, and what you are, but to hell with the spoiled children among you that would kill all of that in their temper tantrum.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How many threads on this site have you seen where someone was trying to stoke the fires under people to get them to do something crazy like this? I see them a lot, some armchair revolutionary comes along, starts off by posting the entirety of the Declaration of Independence (or worse yet, their own version of the Declaration of Independence) and then they go on to rant about how they are armed to the teeth and are just itching to use the guns they have.

Most of the time you don't have to worry about these people, they are just armchair revolutionaries, and they wouldn't hurt a fly. The people in the OP on the other hand, well, they took things too far.

What was fascinating to me when I talked to these people in depth is the amount of freedoms they wanted to get rid of in order to have a free country. A few of them actually wanted to eliminate the 13th Amendment.

Now, whenever I see these jokers on here spouting about wanting a revolution, I just tell them to
or get off the pot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join