It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster Illusion staged by BP/Media/Government?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

soleprobe,

Congratulations for convincing enough people to keep this ridiculous thread surviving for as long as it has. I'm going to assume that your intentions were directed towards attention (stars and flags) rather than something noble like helping others realize how serious this disaster is or how to prevent it from happening again. If you put equal time and effort into a solution to the real disaster that communities surrounding the gulf are facing you might actually make a positive difference. You question BP's validity but perhaps you should question your own claims. For example, You obviously don't live anywhere near the gulf (I know this because you stated in one of your posts where you live) and chances are you have never been there and never will go there. So how is it that someone ( and I'm using your context) can rely on the media to decide that there is a fake oil spill orchestrated by BP, government ,ect... when they haven't witnessed it for themselves.

Now, before you get the idea that I work for BP understand that I hope they face the repercussions for what they have done and anyone else that helps them get away with the unforgivable damage that they have caused.
That said, I unfortunately do live along the gulf coast and have seen the oil, suffering wildlife, and damage with my own two eyes. So you can sit comfortably at your computer 1,500 miles from the very real disaster and claim that aliens have landed, a stargate opened, Atlantis was found, or the chupacabra is Battling the U.S. navy (I understand you did not claim these exact things but some were mentioned in the thread) but please stop trying to convince everyone that the oil spill did not happen. What you are doing is mocking a huge amount of people that already have or will be affected by this unfortunate event.

Seriously, you seem like an intelligent individual so why are you wasting your time when you could be helping. The media is hiding how bad the spill is. They are not showing the public any images of the real damage. They are trying to make BP look like heroes for what a great job they have done fixing the leak rather than exposing the damage they have caused. Don't let them get away with this crime! Focus on how to expose the extent of their incompetence and evil greed.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Rather than berate someone trying to reveal truth, why don't you go and berate someone who is hiding it....BP.

More and more evidence is being revealed regarding the cover up and manipulation of the apparent truth by them. I refer mainly to photoshopped pictures. The msm is printing more and more examples every day and it's people like US who have brought these falsifications into the open.

Instead you spend your time here telling us about what you've seen and how you don't like it, yet apparently that is more important than getting involved a being part of the solution.

Oil or no oil, BP and the ptb are hiding truth, we wish to know more and will continue to speculate on all and any theory we can. I spent two hours lat night researching deep pressure guages to maybe find an anomoly with what we see on the live feeds, what did you do?

[edit on 22/7/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034
I thought there might be some miraculous properties of the GoM that I am not aware of that break down oil faster than normal.

OFF TROPIC!!!!

How's that for trying my hand at moderating

This thread is not about GOM's natural ability to break down oil... you might want to start a thread about it titled: "Can the GOM Break Down the Oil?"

Thanks

I was replying to another post directed towards me earlier in the thread..

This post, and well this thread goes to show why you aren't actually a Mod.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Coast Guard Rear Adm. Mary Landry ADMITS to CBS' The Early Show that "... There is no oil coming out of the ocean floor" or at the cracked pipe!

www.youtube.com...

Mary Landry was immediately relieved of her command...replaced by Rear Admiral James Watson, who was in charge of Katrina response...and suddenly there was a leak..

interesting that first reports stated that there was no leak.....the bearer of good news was quickly removed...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Interesting also that many sourses also state that oil seeping from the ocean floor is natural don't you think?

Maybe she was talking without knowing the facts and was rightly relieved of her duties.

Personally, I have been trying to come up with some other theories about all this:

Dangerous accident involving a nuclear sub. A shedload of nukes sitting there at extreme depth and highly dangerous. The leak at the cap may well be the result but is a useful distraction even if it may be real. BP are happy to take the blame for things because they are going to recieve a HUGE backhander for their silence.

Secret underground tunnel/submarine base/pipeline that collapsed. Something we are not meant to know down there perhaps?

In all truth...we'll never know will we because they would never admit their deciept and lies.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

There are a few threads in this forum that started with clues that could have been posted in this thread to add to the existing clues to further strengthen the case for a non oil leak disaster: The 750 boats having trouble finding oil, the photoshopping, BP Hires Prison Labor so locals wont get too close to see, pics of a real oil spill in China…

Some of the stories on their own give a weak case but when they start adding up…. Now I’m at about 98% certain from the initial 95% when this thread started that this is a non-oil spill especially after seeing the swarms of ATS usernames rushing to BP’s defense regarding the photoshopping and for just one of BP’s executives in this thread…

There’s still that 2% though.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The ocean floor is opening up.

Sink holes are happening with increased frequency.

Dormant wells are gushing.

Dormant volcanoes are waking up.

Increased flooding.

Increase in earthquake activity.

It doesn't appear too many people understand the "gravity" of the situation.

But yeah, let's argue about whether or not there is an oil leak.

Go Humanity!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Izer
But yeah, let's argue about whether or not there is an oil leak.

You could start a new thread on anyone of those subjects all in a new sub-forum titled "End of the World in 90 Days" and still discuss whether or not there's a real oil leak disaster.

But no…. many suggest one should not even dare discuss the possibility of a non-disaster which could mean that billions of living creatures and entire livelihoods have been spared. And how dare one accuse BP of staging the illusion of a disaster. It’s ok though to accuse BP of causing a real disaster… you wont get any flak from anyone around here for that. This scornful type of response to a theory that promises such a hopeful outlook to me is just another clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 24-7-2010 @ 08:23 AM
page 117
scroll down to my post the illision of BP feeding america BS is real
and people want to talk about pretty things like this does not occur!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

when this thread started that this is a non-oil spill especially after seeing the swarms of ATS usernames rushing to BP’s defense regarding the photoshopping and for just one of BP’s executives in this thread…

There’s still that 2% though.

I'm sorry. I must have missed ALL of those. Can you point to me the 'swarms' people 'defending' BP?

Or by 'defending BP' do you actually mean 'not providing you an echo chamber"

stop calling any form of dissent 'disinfo'. It is juvenile and counterproductive to truth-seeking/finding.

Argue the issues, not the person. That is how intelligent, informed people debate.

Uneducated people attack the source instead of the info.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
I'm sorry. I must have missed ALL of those. Can you point to me the 'swarms' people 'defending' BP?

Just go to the thread where BP was caught photohopping like I said... you will see that most are either defending BP or down playing it...

You can't find the photoshopping thread? Here... let me help you

stop calling any form of dissent 'disinfo'. It is juvenile and counterproductive to truth-seeking/finding.

I’ve already exposed you as “disinfo” in another thread.. REAL usernames just have to go there to review my correspondence where you were totally exposed:

I continue my cordial replies to you on the basis of that understanding… I suggest others do the same Mr....

"Just a Dude"

[edit on 24-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

This is interesting. I keep in mind my source mentioning H2S field. We shall see. Peace & God Bless!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Just go to the thread where BP was caught photohopping like I said... you will see that most are either defending BP or down playing it...

You can't find the photoshopping thread? Here... let me help you

I’ve already exposed you as “disinfo” in another thread.. REAL usernames just have to go there to review my correspondence where you were totally exposed:

I continue my cordial replies to you on the basis of that understanding… I suggest others do the same Mr....

"Just a Dude"

[edit on 24-7-2010 by soleprobe]

Yes, you have 'exposed' me as disinfo. Because everyone who doesnt agree with you, and tears apart your silly arguments must work for the gubment.

LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by myra017
This is interesting. I keep in mind my source mentioning H2S field.

That source is useful not for knowing what is happening, but for knowing what they want us to think is happening.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Incredible research here - another piece of the puzzle? Peace!

Edit purpose: Link does not copy (that's all I know how to do-sorry)

It's on the shtf 411 forum - Invasive species?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by myra017]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join