It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predicted Satan would come to light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
reply to post by darkelf

There is a parable by the Father that mentioned the seed that fell by the wayside. It is better to stick with the seed that fell into good ground, like by Whose sayings are a better truth abiding source than any one else's in the gospels. That would be the Father's sayings.

It's like why not listen to the source itself in life? Any other on the wayside is grounds for Satan's playground.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

There was nothing wrong with the seed. The parable is about the ground. The good ground is the receptive heart. The other ground is hearts that are not ready. The seed is the Gosple (Good News). It just sounds to me like the Gosples are the only parts you like so you disregard the rest.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Those who made the accounts of the Father's words are the good ground. The seeds are the Father's words. When they fall by the wayside, then it is into what can be the wicked one's playground. This is why the seed fallings were become wack, except for which seed fell into good ground.

This is a way in how I recieved the parable. I wont knock how you recieved the parable.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hear an understanding I get by the Father on the following...

Satan wouldn't understand:

Matthew 24
40Then shall two (both Masculine Males) be in the field; the one (friendship, partnership) shall be taken, and the other (friendships, partnerships) left.

On earth, ppl have friendships (note the plural by the "s") which is a playground for Satan to enter.

Satan wouldn't understand:

Luke 17
34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men (Masculine Feminine Female and Masculine Male) in one bed (foundation); the one (grand marriage) shall be taken, and the other (abominable marriage) shall be left.

On earth, every single person is in an abominable marriage since each person is in a corrupted flesh. And to top that off, the devil's spirit makes passes through these human bodies.

Those that will hath not understanding will always say the two men in one bed (an actual bed with a mattress as they will imply) is two males that are gay. But it is not so once you abide in truth, and understand there is two masculine types. A female can be masculine, as in a masculine feminine. The hint is the one bed (foundation) which implies it is marital foundation with the word "one" in front. And not the marital in how earthlings call marital. No, marital in the grand scheme is the relationship which includes forms of sex, not some peice of paper license. And if ppl in paradise were like ghosts, then it wouldn't have said "in one bed" which implies there is mating which involves the senses, such as the sense of touch. Satan's children will seek to down play the grand scheme, especially when it comes to marital sex in paradise. The Gospels don't say there is no flesh in paradise at any part by the Father, and the clue is the "in one bed (foundation)" thing. Another thing to note is that in paradise it surely isn't this earth type corrupt flesh. But that's a no brainer.

O, and since the field isn't one bed, you should see how it's a friendship/partnership thing, to why I even revealed two Masculine Males in it. For in paradise, surely in your own personal zone, any Female should be your mate uttermost and not simply just some friend. Males make best freinds with each other, but a Male and a Female that find each other attractive make best mates. And if you will recieve this, from what I did not quote, women do naturally attract to women in paradise zones in how inclined to be their Male King's true riches in every sense a Male may want, and they are free to have marital sex with each other in that Male King's personal foundation. The quote I didn't quote didn't say "grinding together" to catch no man's sure attention. Again, Satan's children will down play that none of that surely goes on in paradise. Sorry Satan, but I will have my cake, and eat it too.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
You are a christian that doesnt beleive in the book of revelation, and then go on to accuse satan of writing it, thats a new one! Well he did write a book but none of it is in our bible. As far as revelation not being real or coming true, to my reckoning we are already half way through, if im correct the sixth seal is next. Oh by the way his book is called the quran!

I'm hard pressed to believe that you know anything about the Quran.

I bet everything you know is funnelled through the media or some Christian organization attempting to make it less than what it is.

Which is book.

The Quran is no less violent that the Bible is, it states hardly anything different than the bible in it's general message.

IMO the Quran was simply a book that was altered more so than the bible.

Still they are both works of fiction and have been so altered since the first came along that they are hardly recognizable.

Just the fact that the original languages it was written in do not translate well to English, a lot of the meaning and the truth behind it are literally lost in translation.

Don't be so ignorant to believe that your made up book is any better than theirs...

~Keeper

[edit on 7/20/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Once again Tormentations, you give the location of a Bible verse, but then ADD YOUR OWN words to the verse. Or sometimes you completely rewrite the entire verse.
You always talk about topics like the "unfruitful people" the "wicked", those that don't "understand".
But you are feeding people your own OPINIONS as "true" information. Doesn't that make you just as bad or worse than all those that you put down?

Also, how do you explain all the times Jesus referred to the "Father" or "my Father" if he himself as "Father"???

(Cue the accusations calling me daft, unfruitful, not of understanding, etc.)

BTW I'm still waiting for Tupac to show up/ be resurrected. Did you tell him the wrong date to bring judgement?

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You do not buy the gospel, therefore how would you have anything to say on this topic about adding to verses? You can't even make a good lie any more about me being someone I am not. You don't buy there is any God. You informed such in another topic of mine. So, what is your mission in this topic?

I listed my understanding, therefore I didn't add any words to any verse in the gospels. You will not hath understanding, so you can't see it is my understanding being listed, not a verse added to from the gospels. You can take it as verses add to, but it is just my understanding in what I get which is obviously CLEAR. Use your own book then to see that I surely didn't add to any verse. For what I list are MY VERSES in how I understand what I read. And certain are verses which I didnt list using my understanding somewhere in posts in this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You do not buy the gospel, therefore how would you have anything to say on this topic about adding to verses? You can't even make a good lie any more about me being someone I am not. You don't buy there is any God. You informed such in another topic of mine. So, what is your mission in this topic?

Being agnostic doesn't mean I believe there is no God. It means that I can't know either way.

And I have read the Bible twice straight through, and the New Testament MANY times.
Plus it is obvious that you ARE Tormentations. You are fooling nobody but yourself there.

For you to pick out four books in the Bible that you "accept" and then misquote them is proof of nothing that you claim. Your many uses of parenthesis can lead you to SOME of your additions.

Luke 17 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men (Masculine Feminine Female and Masculine Male) in one bed (foundation); the one (grand marriage) shall be taken, and the other (abominable marriage) shall be left.

What's that above then??

And what about the book of Acts? Jesus is in that book in the beginning too. Does it not fit your agenda?
Plus how can you cite Revelation at all for ANYTHING if you think the Satan influenced its writing?

Please, for once, actually answer my questions -- if you can.

ETA:
Since you bring up another thread, I will quote what I said in that thread:

And BTW, putting words in quotes and King James-like language does NOT make them Bible verses. You like to use such "made up" verses of your own creation to back up your arguments, but that just doesn't fly around here. You should know that, Torm

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Being agnostic doesn't mean I believe there is no God. It means that I can't know either way.

And I have read the Bible twice straight through, and the New Testament MANY times.
Plus it is obvious that you ARE Tormentations. You are fooling nobody but yourself there.

For you to pick out four books in the Bible that you "accept" and then misquote them is proof of nothing that you claim. Your many uses of parenthesis can lead you to SOME of your additions.
And what about the book of Acts? Jesus is in that book in the beginning too. Does it not fit your agenda?
Plus how can you cite Revelations at all for ANYTHING if you think the Satan influenced its writing?

Please, for once, actually answer my questions -- if you can.

You are fooling yourself. You know why? Because you accuse me many times of being who I am not. You will go on surely saying the same thing which makes you look like you are on some leash I have on your neck.

I may accept what I will. You can't make someone accept reading books they do not accept any more.

This topic you are not fit for. You will hath not the understanding it would take for this topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Um you really don't know much about Islam do you?

Im a Christian but even i know that Islam,Jewdisum and Christianity are the 3 religions of Abraham and did you know that the Quran says Jesus was born of a virgin?

And the Quran talks about the virgin Mary more then the Bilbe does. In fact so far (as i have yet to study it all) there is only 1 flaw i find with the Quran that can make it dangerous to ignorant people that end up being extremist.

And i cant say i know off hand what part of the Bible your talking about but didn't Jesus say don't tell anyone because they would kill him and it was not time for that yet?
And he said the Father sent him as was told by the Father who said he would send him. The Christ aka the anointed one.

Islam and Christianity say he is the son of God but the Jews say he is not the one and they are still waiting. Only Christianity says he is God.

But all say the anointed one is the Christ because thats what it means so Jesus (to Christianity) is the Christ.

Thank you for your post but please post were you found what you found in its entirety and not just one line.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

6th trumpet sounded years back 100 +
check this theory which is close to mine.

denemoore.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is just ONE of MANY instances of your misquoting and/or adding to verses.
You wrote:

Luke 17 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men (Masculine Feminine Female and Masculine Male) in one bed (foundation); the one (grand marriage) shall be taken, and the other (abominable marriage) shall be left.

The REAL verse says:
Luke 17:34 "On that day, two men will be in the same fishing boat--one taken, the other left."

Now surely you see a difference there, right????

Not two guys in bed together--it's really two men FISHING together.

FFS

Edit to ADD: You didn't answer my questions yet, oh Tomentations of "understanding"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Why is it that by the book of Daniel, the ANCIENT OF DAYS has been left sleeping in exchange for what is in Revelation to be bought among ppl?

It is because Satan has had a long time to come up with material after material that ended up in the bible. Satan works extra hard in life to decieve. So Satan abandoned his own climatic work he invested into the book of Daniel with the book of Revelation. So many books, so many lies by Satan who works through his physical children over time.

Just the Gospels I trust in by the Father's word given an accounting to.

Funny thing is is that the Father didn't say "written of by Daniel," no, he said "spoken of by Daniel the prophet." Intentionally informing that the book of Daniel, once the reader understands, was also by Satan in a failed attempt. Jesus never was in the place or time this supposed Daniel was in to have heard Daniel speak. So question what clue is left in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, where a Daniel the prophet is mentioned by his spoken words. It could be that the Father is implying that that Daniel guy who wrote the book of Daniel is still alive because Satan is still alive. Meaning, the Father is informing that ppl with understanding should pick up on how exactly can the guy still be alive unless he is Satan who is still with us to this very day. Then you see how that makes sense. The Father left the wise with clues sure to be noticed like shiny jams. Satan works through his children, so they do physically die but multiply in how everyone else comes born on earth. Offsping after offsping, Satan wont stop bringing forth himself through his children until heaven and earth pass away.

Remember this: always pay attention to minor detail.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What does the book of Daaniel have to do with any of the things in the gospels that you were talking about?
What do you care of Daniel? You said yourself you only go by the four gospels. Daniel is Old Testament well before the gospels and Jesus.

Oh, and great job of completely avoiding my questions...AGAIN. If you can't answer them just say you can't. It's ok to be a normal person.
A human makes mistakes.
Contrary to what you may think, you are no better than any of us other humans.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In this day and age it is time you each recognize that the ppl that claim any of the more popular religions, the ppl that claim being athiests, and the ppl that claim being agnogstics, are nothing but Satan's children.

When you are not in spirit and in truth, you are obviously one who blasphemied against the Holy Ghost. Which mean you are a devil.

Satan has books his, Satan has doctrines his, Satan has religions his. Only thing Satan does not have is you that are in spirit and in truth.

The opposite of good and evil, is wise. What is it to be good when you are not wise? What is it to be evil when you are not wise? The answer is foolish. The foolish will open a door and proceed to walk in without looking to see if there is even a floor there. The result from that is a fool that has fallen into a deep snare.

The Father is wise, not good or evil.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

^^Nowhere did the Father call Himself God. Why? Because God is what He proceeded forth and came from, which means God is a body. That means it is more than one person making up a God. God is not your Father. The Father makes it CLEAR.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

It is not I and my God are one for the obvious reason I just made clear by the Father's words.

God that is one (not the Father nor the God that the Father makes cear He proceeded forth and came from) is good. Meaning, a God that is just a single person, is a fool. Just put together what the Father said, then you'd understand why He said one is good when referring to a God that is a single person, not the God He proceeded forth and came from. For if you will use understanding you'd understand that God He proceeded from is a BODY. A BODY consists of more than one person. Do not deny that fact.

Anyone tuning in should understand my source is the Spirit of truth. Satan's children can't slander me in any moment the Spirit of truth is being recieved in spirit and in truth.

The devil is single. Dont let his children make you think the devil is actually many. The Father put Satan on blast, in that Satan so far is the only one that blasphemied against the Holy Ghost, and is in danger of eternal damnation. In other words, there is only one fool in all of infinity thus far. Satan knows that he can't get anyone else to determine to not hath understanding, and get into his predicament.

MAX, BLAST, THEN DASH.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
John 16:4
But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

^^That means the Father is not behind Genesis at all, and that Genesis is also a book by Satan's children. Genesis is referred to as the beginning. But the Father in the Gospel informs that He said not at the beginning in any way, shape, or form period. Certainly not in the form of a book on the beginning.

I have predicted Satan coming to light in this thread by the Father's words fallen into good ground.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A man I know was born in a small town in Italy. He was the youngest of 20 children and when he was born the amniotic sack did not break. People called it a virgin birth. They came from miles away to see the virgin birth. Of course the amniotic sac is not a hymen, we know that, but they didn't. So I contend that Jesus was not born of a Virgin, but I still value his teachings.
Many would say that if I do not believe in the "virgin" birth then I am not a true believer. I say they are just too bogged down in details.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sometimes truth (seed) is delivered though a cleverly sown story that may or may not have even happened in history in real life. But within that type of a story sown may be sub stories that are based on real persons and real things in life and/or in some distant age from ago.

A cleverly sown story can not take away from what truth it only means to deliver. Meaning, in spirit and in truth, one should understand the purpose of such a story, and understand wherein just the seed is that is for you to recieve.

For just the seed alone, one should be able to do without having to buy the surrounding scheme in which the seed sits. Seed sits so that the birds, metaphorically speaking, may crack and eat such seed so freely and so smoothly. Seed that is tied down is not wise to attempt to pull up when there are cats lurking about.

If you weren't there during the time, then it is your right to not buy a story that sits open to read or hear before you, but be wise and let such a story deliver what it is for delivering to you. For a story is nothing when it delivers nothing you can use for food for the spirit/mind. The wise seek stories that provide something for their spirit which no other outsiders can ruin or throw off.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

To follow up to what I just posted.

The Father intentionally didn't confirm He came of a virgin birth. The purpose of that? Answer likely: His seed is what He is for delivering to be read (or heard) and understood by a person. Anything else should come across useless to any present who have not lived themself to witness the particularly deemed (since depending on the reader alone) historical event.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Something Satan wouldn't understand:

A SUMMARY OF AN INSPIRING UNDERSTANDING BY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH:

For as a snare shall God come on Satan not them that continue on the face of the whole earth.

God (A BODY) is as a snare, meaning the Father's grand scheme is the snare that is supporting God (A BODY) that only a foolish one (one which recieves the word, and determines, wickedly, not to understand it, to carry out ill-will) can technically fall out by the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost which is the generation of their self.

God (A BODY) is more than one and counting, into infinity. Of the grand scheme, there are BODIES (Gods) coming to, moment after moment, into infinity. Each God is of a certian number of different persons: these persons are but 1 Male King and 4 Female Queens, while these God's kingdoms are also each of what is to be an infinity of different persons which are but Female Princesses.

Outside of the kingdoms of Gods are what are fields. These fields are for the Male Kings, especially, and support a Male King's friendship/partnership with other Male Kings that also will come out of their kingdoms for moments to spend. There are different kinds of fields where different kinds of things may go on. New fields are becoming, into infinity. A Male King may bring Females, by way of in spirit, from their kingdom, to enter with them into a field. In that wise each Male King's Females are certainly to remain of a purity to their Male King, upon coming out of their Male King's kingdom.

Once Satan is not them that continue on the face of the whole earth, that them that continue on shall be of moles that are not even alive but perform as though are alive. Satan shall be put to behold these moles that shall arrive and take over even the physical human bodies that Satan shall be put out from. After a while of such, then shall heaven and earth pass away, which means the physical period shall pass away likewise, which means Satan shall hath not direct control of the human bodies in any way, and then Satan shall hath not even that he think he hath, such as the moles that shall be temporarily running the entire planet since such a measure shall pass away with the physical of this place set afar off and away from the Father's grand scheme.

I, in particular, understand that I have my BODY of my kingdom up in paradise to attend to. I've witnessed Satan come to light enough. I will hath true riches on into infinity since I never am stupid to blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.

Satan, who basically made himself jealous, should understand how many ways I will have my cake and eat it as soon as I come HOME (my personal kingdom of God somewhere in the grand scheme outside this place).

In my Father's house are many mansions. That, to me, means that in my Father's grand scheme are many places that are with many things to behold and do.

Satan's now former BODY and kingdom go on without any in it even knowing that a mole is in place of their Male King that Satan no longer is able to be after his blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. Basically, there is a God (A BODY) outside this place that is of 4 different, living persons and 1 non-living person that stands as that kingdom's Male King. It's like that with just one God (A BODY) so far, not the rest.

And it shall be that I never knew I were here rather than in the grand scheme at how smooth that DAY I'm on up in the grand scheme come unawares for me and the rest of my kingdom of God. How smooth that shall be indeed by a grand measure pre-set by grand wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join