It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with determining ET contact/visitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am writing this thread in hopes of finding individuals who may be able to help me or have had similar experiences in regards to Extraterrestrial contact/ visitation. I will provide some background information about myself, I am a 23 year old male, and I am currently serving in the united states air force in security forces. I also have mediumistic abilities, completely unrelated to the topic I know.I feel though that it is still pertinent to my experiences, I was also a fraternal twin at birth, but my brother died after six months due to the fact we were thirteen weeks premature. The farthest back I can remember is to about 6 or 7 years old, I have always had an adversion to the depictions of the "Grey's" face and an intense fear of sleeping with my back to the door that to this day is still with me. Throughout my life I have had 6 separate UFO sightings that began when I was about fifteen years old and have sporadically happened as I have aged. My abilities to communicate with the spirit world have shed some light on my experiences, I know there are many belief systems encompassed on this forum but I can tell you for sure we are all connected even with our environment i.e with nature and its respective inhabitants we all came from "one source", which when we pass will return too. I know I am not crazy or mentally unstable, I ask myself that question frequently when thinking about these experiences. Would a mentally unstable person know they are mentally unstable, and that answer is no. When I queried my spirit guide and asked if ET's exist and what there intentions were I received the following two answers: " Just as you exist, they also do and were created before you." " Just as there are those who are good, there are also those who are not aligned." I have had experiences with what I would assume to be different entities , ranging from the common Grey, to a brown or carmel color grey whose eyes were larger and stood about 5 feet tell as opposed to the typical 3.5-4 ft. and also a 9 foot blue entity with a very spindly body and very humanoid facial features. what I find strange about these experiences is that nothing is conducted on me i.e the "procedures" or "experiments" but the feeling I am left with as that I am used as a translator. All the entities speak with their eyes, questions are answered almost instantaneously with essentially that "little voice" within all our minds. The beings that I have encounted have distinct personalites the Greys seem emotionless with an intense curiosity, the brown Greys felt very "mission oriented." they were there to do a job and that was it like they had very little time for anything else. The blue being was alone my other encounters ranged in 4-6 beings being present at any given time, the blue being gave the impression it was here "checking in" it had a gentleness about it that was not experienced with the others as strange as this sounds it I felt like it was almost another person not something unknown or threatening. According to my wife and my younger brother whom I shared a room with growing up, that while I am asleep if they enter the room i will make a fist and take up a defensive posture, I am completely unaware of this. I do remember my incident while I was in high school my brother was staying in my room because we had company, I always sleep with the T.V. on, I find the talking comforting the remote had dropped to the floor and he thought I was awake and was going to put it back in my bed I woke up to him tapping my thigh because I was choking him with my left had and getting ready to hit him with my right. I find this strange because there should be no reason for me being in a defensive posture while asleep. I am sorry I cannot provide more details on my encounters but I have no memory of them just what these beings looked like. my only memory is of the brown "Greys" my brother and I were together I was sitting next to him on a very cold metal bench that seemed... cont

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
to just be part of the wall it had no supports and wasn't attached to the floor. My brother and I were not alone there was also a female probably in her thirties the was laying on table which was almost identical to the bench we were on there were 6 of the brown "Grey" in the room five were around her and this exam table and the other was off to the side as if observing. Above the table was a very long thin needle attached to a hinged arm looking object, what I though was weird was that I noticed my brother and I were able to look around but were confined to this bench where as the female was completely immobilzed all she could do was move her eyes, which she was doing frantically I might add, the being on her right reached up and pulled this needle down and inserted it into her naval, her eyes winced and tears ran down the side of her cheeks but she made no sound and her body stayed still when the needle was inserted. My brother in the meantime had a clear mask of some kind placed over his face with a tube going down his throat, this tube was connected to a canister which was collecting the contents of his stomach. He had the most distressed look on his face, I remember turning and looking back at the table thats when one of them turned looked at me and in my head I heard, "tell him he will not be harmed." referring to my brother. the next morning when we woke up he complained of a very scratchy sore throat, we both suffered from intense dry mouth with a very metallic taste that could not be explained. I understand how illogical all of this sounds and I welcome all interpretations. Hopefully there may be other contactees or abductess who may be able to help me. I also failed to mention that I can feel their presence before they come, whats hard to intrepret is the time period sometimes it is a month, other times it may be a day or week before. it is a very unnerving feeling and I know any others with similar experiences will be able to relate exactly to that feeling.

Respectfully,
Jeff

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow that's quite a story! I don't have experiences being abducted, however I have had dreams of hanging out, receiving messages, and spotting UFO'S in the skies. Although I have seen a UFO, only once though, during the day.

I have done a lot of research on the subject and apparently you have chosen these experiences for yourself on a soul level. We all have a blueprint for our lives before we are born which we choose for ourselves. This is something that YOU chose for yourself for whatever reason.

Consider yourself lucky that you are in contact with these beings and try to learn from your experiences.

Also, instead of being fearful, maybe that are actually helping you! or anyone else for that matter.

Who knows maybe getting rid of diseases or negativity.

Maybe you are in stasis on another planet but have incarnated on this earth for a particular mission before you go back to your other body.

The possibilities are endless, but if I were you try to look at it as the glass as being half full. Take advantage of this situation and do not live in fear.

Good luck to you

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When I was younger, I honestly did not think too much about this kind of stuff, but once i had my first visual of a ufo, i kept seeing more and more. I had a woman at my work want to do a palm reading on me, and as she touched my hands, she looked up at me, and said I am shaking. I asked her what she meant by it, and she said that my energy does not belong to this planet, because Earth's energy shakes much lower. She also mentioned that brownish looking grey's are watching over me. As for contact with these actual beings, i have only 1 memory. I was looking out of my grandparents window, watching two lighter skinned greys walking towards the door. They were wearing a cobalt blue suit, with a black turtleneck and black bands around the wrists. The other thing i do remember was waking up undressed at night, not being able to find my cloths, which happened numerous times.

What I can tell you, from my experience, is that some people on this planet were "seeded" meaning brought here voluntarily from other planets and incarnated here as humans, with no memory of doing so. You make an agreement with your caretakers to let you know at some point in time about their existence in hope to nudge you in the right direction on your soul purpose to be here. Yet this may not be the case, because the truth can be different in another's eyes. What are your thoughts on why you are being contacted by these beings?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't believe you are in the Air Force.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello Defender721,

Quite a story! You are not crazy my friend. Neither am I. And you'll get other replies from people just like you. Have you thought of hypnosis? To fully recollect your abductions? I ask because I am thinking about it.

Your story has some interesting point that collaborate with my story. You mention that questions are answered almost instantaneously, same here. I've always had this abdominal sensation, like something that penetrated on my lower right hand side stomach. Went to the doc, had every possible batteries of tests, nothing found and finally told that I watched "Alien" too many times!!! After a recent "recollection", that sensation is totally gone. It collaborates with the throat symptom.

There are other little things here and there that we share, you could always U2U if you wish to. Now the interesting part. I agree with siak91188 that some of us have returned at this specific time for very specific reasons. In due time, we will fully remember. It might be your reason for what you've experienced but only you can find out. To come out and talk about it is a great way !

Peace,

~S.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can only give some advice. Apply razor-sharp discernment with this subject. If you ever once think you've got it figured out, then check again because you're probably missing something.

I say this because already on this thread I've seen a few comments make rather wild claims in a casual, matter-of-fact way. Yeah it's possible that we choose our paths before we're born, or that a minority of humans might be other-worldly spirits incarnating on Earth for various reasons.

But the moment that you start believing anything 100%, and remove all doubt, that is when the quest for truth stops and the need for self-affirmation takes over. This applies to all areas of life, but is especially true for fringe phenomena like this because there's so little proof of anything behind the tens of millions of often-contradicting claims.
Be careful is all =)

Always trust the person searching for truth. Never trust the person claiming to have found it. - Manly Hall

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Hello Son of Will,

In life, we all have our own personal puzzle to put together. Sometimes, pieces fit in and at other times they don't. None of us die with a "completed" puzzle. I totally agree with you that one's truth isn't necessarily someone else's truth, IF truth there is. We can never be 100% certain. But with circomstances, our beliefs kick in. History is filled with wild claims. It's been proven that the earth isn't flat, that earth isn't at the center of the universe, that metallic objects that weigh tons do fly, and float, that we would set foot on the moon, and so on... Reading and researching is a lifetime adventure that never ends.

I have read many threads and many replies on these boards. Yours here, isn't only respectful but it also makes common sense.

Sincerely.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies and opinions on the subject matter, all the viewpoints provided me with interesting perspections. As to the individual asking about hypnosis, I am unfortunately unable to do that until I am separated from the Air Force, it has to do with my position within SF (Security Forces). I have considered it though but am hesistant because I have researched it and don't necessarily what a false memory created...maybe finding a group of people with similar experiences would be a better fit. Also I approach this subject very objectively, but openly. I do agree with the one individual who said we all chose our life before incarnating on Earth, I am a firm believer that there are no coincidences and everything that occurs, be it good or bad has a purpose. I like to use the analogy that we are all individual spiders working on an overall huge web, with each of us being responsible for a strand.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Defender721]

top topics

join