It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a triangle UFO being shot down.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some will still say it's not a preemptive thread but a deceptive thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
We are such a dangerous ,primitive race, and i think, as a whole, this is our nature. The billions we spend on killing eachother is a disgrace. So, im not impressed with this footage at all. Give me footage of something that benifits us as a human race, then i will be happy.

I mean, step back and have a real hard look at ourselves and what we are.

You do realise that the majority of inventions are created through necessity by the military don't you? That little thing you're typing on at the moment is a descendant of Colossus, a military code breaking computer created during WWII. The internet you're using to view this site was created by the US Government as a way of spreading their information over a vast network in case of nuclear strikes during the cold war. Microwave ovens, even bloody velcro! So, these inventions we use to kill each other do eventually go towards benefitting the human race.

I personally think this is a well cool video and thank phage for creating this thread in a possibly vain attempt to stop the inevitable UFO threads in the future.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I say we forget about the UFO for a moment. We all are aware that we have UFOs and that they are highly advanced. Looks to me like we should start worrying about the lasers they are using to shoot it down. Certainly laser technology is the future and has been in development for a long long time. I'm reserving my phaser now. lol Im with you buddy!! put me down for one too

lol

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I knew it would only be a matter of time before they had Laser Weapons.
And maybe the weapon isn't intended to be used on the Human race!

It could be usefull on extra-terrestrial Ships, if we where to be visited with intention of war.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metron
Thanks Phage for the early morning laugh. I saw this video earlier, but never thought that the believers would ever interpret this as a triangular UFO.

Navy laser roasts incoming drones in mid-air

You are clever chap...

Thing is most wouldn't see it as anything but what it is, well those who are serious about it anyhow, its a great video, but think its a waste of bandwidth just to try and do what? poke fun at all Ufologists or just those who's belief in everything in the sky is from another dimension?

Your getting worse Phage, almost desperate IMO

Still a good video though, and just as good in the original threads if you ask me, especially without the Phage trademark.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ya you can tell thats an old stealth bomber awesome vid though

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i might just have to repost this as triangle UFO being shot down. haha, you know just for giggles

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People will just say they purposefully made up the story of testing a laser against a drone to hide the real shooting down of a triangle UFO

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Originally posted by Metron
Thanks Phage for the early morning laugh. I saw this video earlier, but never thought that the believers would ever interpret this as a triangular UFO.

Navy laser roasts incoming drones in mid-air

You are clever chap...

Thing is most wouldn't see it as anything but what it is, well those who are serious about it anyhow, its a great video, but think its a waste of bandwidth just to try and do what? poke fun at all Ufologists or just those who's belief in everything in the sky is from another dimension?

Your getting worse Phage, almost desperate IMO

Still a good video though, and just as good in the original threads if you ask me, especially without the Phage trademark.

Wow! I did not know that!

Thank you for proving my point by the way. Our main prioity is militery, then the human race. We are always developing the latest weapons, putting trillions of pounds world wide into doing this. And its a sad world we live in at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A pre-emptive thread. A recent test of Raytheon's ship based laser defense system was a success. Here is a video. Beware. This video will soon appear advertised as a triangle UFO being shot down.

www.popsci.com...

I'm quite curious why you want to blow this off.

1.) Is it that you absolutely know by your own reasoning that triangles don't exist and, therefore, this could not have possibly been a triangle?

2.) Or is it that you simply assume the PTB are toally correct and truthful when they say that it was a drone?

3.) I don't suppose you have examined the wreckage at the bottom of the sea?

4.) Or, you are following instruction by shutting down discussions on two threads about the affair?

I have seen a triangle and know that they exist, so for you to emphatically state that it was not such an object sets off alarm bells for me. So I'm asking: HOW do you know what you state? Certainly, you owe us one of your factual answers. Plus, it ain't nice to say, "Oh, I posted that in the other thread." That is not an appropriate response.

All in all, Phage, this thread is playing games with us.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Man I'm glad that we have yet another killing platform to dispatch on those that oppose our will. They will think twice before trying to fly triangles at us. I wonder how much money and resources went into this killing platform?

At a time when we are told the economy is in peril and wars rage this type of stuff is exactly what we needed. Never mind using them resources to foment a more logical foreign relations policy. We'll just shoot them with lasers.

How much would it take to feed and house the less fortunate and would the dividends we would reap from such a gesture be worthy of the American publics approval? No, shoot them with lasers.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You're right. Its not a triangle UFO being shot down because we don't have anything at all that could even touch an extra-terrestrial craft. So, I am in full agreement. Only something that is man-made can be shot down by mankind.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Wait a minute. You think that the video really is a triangle UFO being shot down? The source of the video is known. It is a test of a new weapon system using a target drone.

There are cases of video such as this being presented as "undeniable proof" of UFOs. Hoaxes.

It is very likely that someone will present this video too, as "undeniable proof". A hoax.

I did not post this to say that UFOs do not exist. I did not post this to say that triangle UFOs do not exist. I posted this to say that hoaxes exist and that this video will probably be used in a hoax.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
thats the uav...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
this is ET, I am sure

I am communicating right now with them, they are saying us government did shut them down

@sarcasm

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Phage

You're right. Its not a triangle UFO being shot down because we don't have anything at all that could even touch an extra-terrestrial craft. So, I am in full agreement. Only something that is man-made can be shot down by mankind.

Namaste and Love

Windmills and lightning seem to be quite effective, though...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The mere fact that he put it out as a preemptive thread, before anyone even knew or cared about it, shows that there is probably something more to this story than has been released. This is called, "damage control."

Secondly, I wonder how he knows that this is a drone? Did someone call him up and say, "Hey, we need for you to cover this story before it becomes one. That way no one thinks anything out of the ordinary about this situation. Keep those ATS'ers at bay for us. We don't need this becoming a fiasco." I find this preemptive move not only to be odd, but, it tells us more about the situation than we would have previously have expected with the "normal" release of the story itself. There is something amiss. However, I am not claiming that somehow Phage is a disinfo agent, or that he has knowledge, or intel, that is superior to anyone else. I am just saying that this seems a bit out of place.

But ultimately, I am in agreement with Phage. Only something that is manmade can be shot down by mankind. A real UFO (extraterrestrial) would have handed our butts to us on a silver platter and made us eat the laser just to show us how small and pathetic we really are. Its very clear that our technology is attempting to mimic, or cross-engineer, technology that we have discovered via dubious methods.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 20-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed again. Sometimes you shock me Phage. Not a bad way to answer the question.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's a great video, the black and white and grain makes it appear quite old to my untrained eye.

I've seen a few drones before, but I never saw one quite so triangular.

It really makes me wonder how many of the old triangle UFO sightings were actually just drones of this type, as it seems likely they will have been tested secretly for many years before they became common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Only something that is manmade can be shot down by mankind. A real UFO (extraterrestrial) would have handed our butts to us on a silver platter and made us eat the laser just to show us how small and pathetic we really are. Its very clear that our technology is attempting to mimic, or cross-engineer, technology that we have discovered via dubious methods.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 20-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

Charles Townes and Arthur Schawlow would appreciate the insult, I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join