It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope threatened by Muslims in England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In addition to the silly threat by atheists to arrest the pope during his visit to England is added perhaps an even more serious threat.

The large Muslim population of Birmingham sees the Pope's mass as an opportunity to confront the Pope on what they call his past insults against the prophet.

the Pope In Danger?

I’ve been saying recently that Pope Benedict XVI is heading into enemy territory in “Post-Christian” England. Sadly, I may be more right than I imagined.

A member of British Parliament says he fears violence at an open air mass with Pope Benedict XVI after an Islamic publication called Muslims to attend the Mass to convert Catholics and “tell the Pope in no uncertain terms what Muslims think of his evil slanders against the last Prophet of God and his message.”

I think it’s the “in no uncertain terms” that’s making some a little nervous. Oh, the same publication also called the Pope “evil.”

The Islamic Standard writes:

“A change of venue gives Birmingham Muslims a chance to tell the Pope just what they think of him after his insults against the Prophet Muhammad… As well as this chance to challenge these evil words of this evil Pope, over 80,000 Catholics from all over the UK are also expected to attend the open air ceremony….We hope Muslims can be there to meet him as well and to also call people away from the shirk of worshipping the dead like the Catholics do, calling out to them for help and intercession…The Birmingham event however brings the pope and who worship him into direct contact with the the large Muslim population of Birmingham and offers them the perfect chance to learn about Islam and for the Muslims to forbid the Munkar of worshipping dead men and following the dictates of the sodomite child molesting Church of Rome…

We at the Islamic Standard hope the Muslims of Birmingham take this duel opportunity to give Da’wah to these 80,000 travelling disbelievers, whilst at the same time telling the Pope in no uncertain terms what Muslims think of his evil slanders against the last Prophet of God and his message.

MP Khalid Mahmood fears that this call may be an incitement to violence. He’‘s quoted in British newspapers saying: “These supposed Muslims are doing all they can to incite violence. Sadly, if Muslims do turn up and preach at Catholics it could easily turn to violence…The police should look at the comments on this site because they can only serve to increase tensions and perhaps even cause riots on the day.”

This news is especially worrisome in that, according to YNET news,: eight residents of the northern city of Nazareth were arrested on weapons charges and discussing murdering Jews, soldiers, and the Pope.

NC Register

duel opportunity to give Da’wah to these 80,000 travelling disbelievers, whilst at the same time telling the Pope in no uncertain terms

"Duel" opportunity or "Dual", an accidental misspelling or an incitement to violence?

Edit to add: This would be an excellent opportunity for a false flag in order to start yet another war in the middle east.

[edit on 7/19/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well as an atheist, i'd much rather see the 'silly threats' of him being arrested, as opposed to the opposite which i believe will lead to total chaos on the streets of the UK.

Let's hope all sides keep their cool eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
One has to wonder, if the Muslims are successful in their attack in England, how would TPTB use this event to further their own ends?

An attack on Iran would be an almost certainty in the wake of a Muslim attack on the Pope. Never mind that they had nothing to do with it, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Knowing what I know about things I know.........
Lying over and over again often turns into truth
'Self Fullfilling Prophecy'

BBC ostracised british muslims, Till they turned fundamental.

TBH I dont blame them, The pope is an old peado heading a satanic organization that wants nothing more than everyone on their knees...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

TBH I dont blame them, The pope is an old peado heading a satanic organization that wants nothing more than everyone on their knees...

Its amazing how your description could
also easily describe Mohammed as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

But technically he isn't a paeodophile nor a satanist, that is just your opinion based on bad press and your dislike of a particular religion.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.themodernreligion.com...

have you read what Da'wah involves...?

# Da'wah to Allah is a duty on every Muslim in every age, and in our time this Da'wah is particularly important in light of the vicious attacks the enemies of Allah are waging to remove the importance of Da'wah from the hearts of Muslims.

The method and the steps:

1st

We start with the first stage in individual Da'wah: which is establishing a friendship with the recipient of Da'wah and making the recipient feel that you are genuinely concerned with him. You interact with him without indulging in any issue of Da'wah until the heart of the recipient is comfortable to receive useful instructions. The reception of the recipient is directly proportional to the concern and emotion devoted to him. Any talk with the recipient about Da'wah my turn away the recipient. The first step may take several weeks.

2nd

The second stage: is an attempt to revive the sedated Iman in the heart of the recipient. The talk might not be about Iman directly, but rather the talk should seem natural as if it is unintended. You might utilize the chance of seeing a bird, a plant, an insect, or any other one of Allah's creation to talk about the Ability, the Magnificence, and Power of Allah. For example, you might explain how all the plants emerge from soil and water, yet they are different in their stems, leaves, flowers, fruit, colors, smell, taste even though all are irrigated with the same water and in one soil. Allah says in the Quran: "The creation of Allah who [Allah] has perfected everything."

"This is the creation of Allah so show me what others have created." Can all the scientists with all their knowledge create a grain of wheat in their laboratories that can grow into a wheat plant if it is put in soil and watered? They will not be able to because the secret of germination is only in the knowledge of Allah alone. Therefore, no human an put the secret in an artificial seed. Also, if all the people on earth gather to create a fruit fly, they will not be able to, because creation and giving life is for Allah alone.

Therefore, with continuing dialogue and with contemplation upon Allah's creation, the recipient's heart will bloom with the glorification and remembrance of Allah. The Quran says:

"And they ponder upon the creation of the heavens and the earth. Our Lord, you have not created this in vain, All Glory be to you, so protects from the punishment of hell." This ayah clearly illustrates that the fruit of contemplation is the glorification of Allah. This glorification is raised to the remembrance of the day of judgment and what is in it from reward that pushes the believer to ask Allah's protection from the hell fire.

3rd

Next, the third stage begins. This stage deals with helping the recipient of Da'wah to realize his situation by learning about obedience to Allah, compulsory worship, the regularity of practicing the teachings of Islam, staying away from the sins, and acquiring Islamic manners. It might be best to supply him with simple reading material in Aqeedah, Ibadah, and Akhlaq (manners) and to invite him to attend lectures and circles of knowledge where he can meet good and righteous people and avoid people of mischief. Moreover, he should not be left alone for prolonged periods of time without follow up. Following up with him will help him continue on the straight path, and it will help to protect him from the causes of diminished commitment, laziness, and excessiveness. This stage may continue for several weeks or months until his personality is a solid Islamic personality that is difficult to shake. At this point, we must be aware that there are many different kinds of people who are at this stage and we can start with them in the fourth stage directly provided we have fulfilled the first stage which is establishing a strong relation with them to insure continued dialogue and commitment to the Da'wah.

etc...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
mr-lizard what you posted is just....horrible,its not bad,its just...wow i cant belive there are such sick man there,need to copy this

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
mr-lizard what you posted is just....horrible,its not bad,its just...wow i cant belive there are such sick man there,need to copy this

More about the Dawah and why women should be covered up:

"...that they will be known..." In America, where Islam is the fastest growing religion (alhumdullilah), many people are coming to know what this head covering really signifies and to understand the religion that mandates it. The hijab, in effect, is an amazingly powerful tool for dawah; one that Muslims themselves are probably not even aware of. As with any tool, the key for effectiveness is appropriate and knowledgeable use.

The most obvious first step would be for Muslim women to actually wear the hijab. It is a tragic and upsetting phenomenon to see so many Muslims dressing in the manner of the disbelievers (blue jeans, T-shirts, short skirts, even shorts). The Prophet, sallalahu allahe wa salam, said; "Whoever resembles a people is one of them." (Abu Dawood). This is not only happening in America and other Western countries as people attempt to assimilate and adopt the practices of the prevailing culture, but it is also occurring in Muslim countries at an alarming rate.

A woman who refuses to wear the hijab is disobeying Allah and committing a serious sin, putting worldly pleasures above spiritual attainment, and neglecting her duty to the religion of Islam. Many scholars agree that the only reason a Muslim may live in a non-Muslim country is to conduct dawah and bring people to the true religion. How can a woman perform dawah for Islam when she is not even practicing it herself? To do this would be a form of hypocrisy and it will not be successful.

And some of you people wonder why it's better to believe in NO gods, than to take the word of either religion which killed off and demonized hundreds of ancient gods.

People seem to forget that Islam once worshipped and idolatized hundreds of Gods.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all refer to these ancient Gods as demons now.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
kill the pope and set the world on a War between Catholics and Muslims.
this looks like they set it up for this?
and I remember this was discus't here.
all religions are as bad as each other.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

I hope that was sarcasm you are using there. Their tactics are a little sneaky but, they are peaceful nonetheless.

Still, it would only take one lone nut with a gun to instigate WWIII.

I'll bet the Brits already have their version of Lee Harvey Oswald picked out to act as the "Muslim" patsy.

This whole thing has potential false flag written all over it. I wouldn't be surprised if the site promoting the Muslim response to the Pope's mass was supported by the government in some way.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Islam also has pedos

The pope is an old peado heading a satanic organization that wants nothing more than everyone on their knees

the same thing can be said for islsm.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut. He died in 1974.

Sigh, i guess history is lost among some ATS members eh?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Meh, Pedos in Judaism too: Just one example:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I can hardly contain my indifference towards satan's little helper. He represents a medieval business modle for exploiting the oppressed uneducated masses spreading guilt and fear

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMOVERHERE

I can hardly contain my indifference towards satan's little helper. He represents a medieval business modle for exploiting the oppressed uneducated masses spreading guilt and fear

You might start to care when they use this as an excuse to start yet another useless war in the middle east.

The people aren't buying into the "Iran's nuclear program is evil" story but, the death of a religious leader by the hands of a Muslim mob might just shock the people just enough to strike out blindly again.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ater reading the article, there are a few things that will need to be taken into consideration, the hopes and fears of many rest on what goes on in this meeting, as well as, how many of the countries in Europe will look at the muslim people.
While the pope and the catholic church may not hold the political power as it once did in times past, it is still holds swat in alot of the countries of Europe, from Poland and some of the eastern European countries to the countries of the Western Europe, along with South, Latin and North America. While it is good to be devout and have faith, it is hoped that cooler heads will prevail. In this current age both groups of religious peoples have gotten some bad pr, and this is a chance to give some hope for the world at large. The muslim people and those who follow islam have a bad pr as many in the world see a majority of the terrorist being muslim, when it is only a few extremists. And on the opposite spectrum, the majority of predatory sex scandles between the clergy and children, are often involving the catholic church. The reality is that neither side are angles or totally innocent and both religion often preach love and peace, yet fewl tend to heed those words.
If it is peaceful when the pope visits, it would show hope between both religions and a possiblity of peace. But if there is acts of violence or if someone tries to assult and or kill the pope, or commits an act of violence against the procession or where one group attacks the other group, it may backfire on both side, as they will claim the other threw the first punch.
I am hoping that the pope and the local imman will have an opportunity to sit down and talk to have better relations between them both, the alternative may be scarey enough. In Great Britan, most of the religious violence has often been reported on the island of Ireland, where clashes between the Protestants and Cathloics are often bloody and deadly, though the violence has died down. I am afraid that if there is violence of that sort that does happen, it may escalate where it hits the main island of England and Scotland as well as all of the British islands where the new religious conflicts are between the Catholics and the Muslim communities. To make matters worse is that the muslim community has not endeared itself to the general populations where it may expand to where the Catholics and Protestants may band together to fight against the Muslim and plung the country into rioting and chaos, the likes were seen in Paris.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm sure Britainistan will provide more than enough security for the Pope. And I wouldn't think it wise for crazy Muslim zealots to try and rush into a massive crowd of crazy Catholic zealots and try to convert them in front of their holy father...

Just ya know.. not smart..

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I just hope that after WMD, 9/77 and 7/7 miths being exploded that any attempt to wind things up by faking a muslim attack on fish head man will be quickly seen through. People are fast becoming more aware of the extent of skullduggery and manipulation the government is capable of. They have been demonizing the Iranians for years now in an attempt to soften us all up for the next phase to fulfill the crazy end of timers prophecies.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Islam also has pedos

In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut. He died in 1974.

Sigh, i guess history is lost among some ATS members eh?

Lols, I guess you like christianity Ah?
History is not lost with me Im just stating my opinion, Of course I know that Mohammed was a peado (9 year old wife)
I dont like any religion TBH, to full of control systems.
Buddhism is nice, But also very controlling..

Youll find no ignorance with me should you chose to conversate.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by GW8UK]

new topics

top topics

join