It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Members Called Out At Tea Party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Two thumbs up for this guy. He speaks for all of us that still believe we can be a great country. We don't need Obama "Yes we can or Yes we did."
Thank God for a few sane people still out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Southern Guardian,
Do you believe that the black panther incident was handled correctly?
If so, why?

It was investigated, it was found that none of the voters were intimidated from voting. I would have much liked these two individuals be arrested, but at the end of the day they didnt change a thing standing there. Votes went through, the elections went on, if they were arrested nothing would have changed. We'd be sitting here arguing about Obama's birth certificate again or Seccession in place of this issue. This non-issue was revived by the tea party a year and half after it happened and it went from 'voter intimidation' to 'how racist the black panthers and the NAACP can be'. Its an irrelevant argument as to whether our government is overspending or whether we should cut programmes. Yet its a hot button issue that involves race that tea party members knew would ignite more attention to their (your) movement.

Should we just let these things go?

Let this non-issue go now? Yes you should. These were two idiotic individuals standing in military suits on election day, yet they didnt intimidate or change anybodies voting decision infact I fail to see who was threatened. It was a non-issue, it didnt change the election outcome, it didn't change our government financial policy.

So why bring it up? What do you wish to get out of this? You want to see these two jailed for something that happened a year and a half ago where charges were eventually dropped? Then what? Your going to move on to Texan sucession again? Enlighten me.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

there are many Republican voters that are racist that voted for McCain based on race.

Many? Could you post your source on this?
I'm conservative, and I didn't vote for McCain. Who's the hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i've been following the tea party movement some of there signs etc. are a bit racy but thats just a few ignorant people out of the bunch... as if the civil rights movement was just a stunt to calm people down.... just pondering

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i am sorry i dont really understand what that video is supposed to prove. if anyone can enlighten me please do.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ok for the record how often do you find a neo nazi or a klansman voting democratic

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
there are many Republican voters that are racist that voted for McCain based on race.

there are many who voted against McCain in 2000 in North Carolina after the Bush push poll asked if they would vote for him if they knew he had a child of "color"

[edit on 21-7-2010 by crazzeeedave]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I would have to disagree with you, I am a democrat with some republican views. When the tea party first came about, they were protesting all the taxing that is going on, hence, Taxed Enough Already party. I understand that we have very large deficit and they are trying to fix our whole financial situtation by taxing everything. And its not just about Cap and Trade its not just about no tax breaks for big corporations. Its also about the taxing that is going on for the little guys and young families such as myself. Taxing on ciggeretts, alchol, soda's, tanning beds, the list can go on and on, on top of the 7% sales taxs. The working class lives pay check to paycheck and 50% are smokers, along with a large percent that drink, not to mention the stress this recession has caused, its also adding to the drinking percentage as some people use it to cope. So we are hurting too. I think this party more or less stands for EVERYONE who is hurting from the taxes. And the auto industry bail out along with alot of the financial institutions that had a hand in all of this got OUR tax dollars to help bail them out, when WE are the ones that need the bail out is frustrating alot of Americains. The msm is making this to much of a big deal, I feel like the media is an annoying instigator in this whole mess. Emotions are running high due to the Immigration reform, which really isnt a race issue... ITS REALLY NOT!! Its pretty plain and simple, literally cut and dry... We are only ENFORCING our laws that have always been there, just over looked. And just like anything else if you give someone an inch they want to take a mile, and we cant as a country keeping letting the illegal immigrant issue continue... It has nothing to do with hispanics, its not about being black, or asain!! Its about being a LEGAL citizen...IMO.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join