It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Members Called Out At Tea Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Gotta disagree. It is the federal government, not "this" federal government. Do some research. It is not Obama that the disaproval is all about. Just wait and see how many white liberals lose thier jobs in November.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
During the whole debate on health care, the media did something very interesting. It is an old conditioning technique, which many-many psychologists have studied. It is a technique in which psychologist also use for behavioral modification.

Explanation:: (It is called Classical Conditioning)
First, the media connected the word racists with the phrase tea party. After they repeated the connection over and over, the anger people felt from hearing the word racists was transferred over to tea party.

Second, after people's anger was shifted over to the words tea party, the media connected the words to a crowd of people. Even though the media never ever zoomed in to see individual faces, they conditioned people to make a connection between the words racists, tea party, and crowd.

As a result of this media conditioning, people started to make the connection automatically. If the media showed you an image of a multi-cultural group of individuals, by the name of tea party, your mind will ignore the diversity of the group and only see the word racists.

Look up the following phrases: 'Classical Conditioning', 'Ivan Pavlov', and 'Pavlov's Dog'.

Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning, Pavlovian reinforcement) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov.[1] The typical procedure for inducing classical conditioning involves presentations of a neutral stimulus along with a stimulus of some significance. The neutral stimulus could be any event that does not result in an overt behavioral response from the organism under investigation. Pavlov referred to this as a conditioned stimulus (CS). Conversely, presentation of the significant stimulus necessarily evokes an innate, often reflexive, response. Pavlov called these the unconditioned stimulus (US) and unconditioned response (UR), respectively. If the CS and the US are repeatedly paired, eventually the two stimuli become associated and the organism begins to produce a behavioral response to the CS. Pavlov called this the conditioned response (CR).

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one
The NAACP needs to be retired, they cause alot of racial tension

Absolutely correct.

ALL, yes that is correct, ALL the letter agencies need to go away. We the PEOPLE DID NOT vote to have these corporate organizations represent the POPULACE as a whole. This is where it alls goes downhill. Most people don't see these organizations for what they are and that they DO NOT have authority OVER you and I. If YOU think they do, people, SHOW ME the "enforcement clause" in the Constitution and then show me how it over rides the Bill of Rights. "General welfare" does not cover that, just so you know.

I will bet my life you will NEVER find it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
every group has racists in them. EVERY group. i dont trust these tea partiers anymore than i trust any other politacal party. every party wants whats right for THEM, not for whats right for everyone. all the parties are m,ajority white and wealthy and if not white well then at least wealthy. do you think these tea party people really give a damn about farmer joe from kansas or the factory worker from milwaukee or the teenager from cabrini green. nah sorry, if you dont have enough money to give them they dont give two drops of monky piss about you. and why after all these decades now there is a re-emergance of the tea party? where have these patriots been? i am so done with politics, there is no way for us to win, there are way too many sheep in this world looking for shepards, and too many fake shepards willing to step up to guide these people.i hate to say it but thankfully i was born white and i take advantage of the perks that go along with it. i am the farthest from racist as you can get but that doesnt mean im stupid.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just another video that the main stream Media will not show on the news. They want people to believe that being patriotic is bad and what ever you do `Do not stand up for your GOD given rights`. Folks it is past time that we Americans had a revolution. I glad to live in a time were I will be apart of one that will forever change history. God bless America

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
dont label one group as racist, there are racist people in that group but there are also racists in republicans, democrats, liberals, conserveatives. infact if you look everywhere in the world, you will find a racist somewhere, why? because there are many, and many good people too.

Both good and bad people everywhere so labeling a group as being racist iongeneral is a flawed term because no matter where you are or where youlook you will find racisim, so you midaswell label everything as racist (not litterly)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Oh please, I went to plenty of non-violent anti-Bush protests. Quit smearing everyone who went to them. I didn't burn down a thing and neither did anyone else I know who went to one.

Is the irony smacking you in the face yet? Probably not....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Bait and switch, good ploy !

Star and Flag !

I am sure there will lots of ppl that check it to get their "evidence"
and get real frustrated over it, lol.

Set that hook deep !

LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one
The NAACP needs to be retired, they cause alot of racial tension

I don't think they need to be retired, I just think they need to work
towards the advancement of colored ppl.

That is their name after all.

They could step into one city at a time and take all their effort
to create jobs and community and build it back up.

Instead they try to get the ppl riled up and raising hell.

There are black men in high positions throughout the nation.

They have icons they can follow to a better life.

Bill Cosby spoke many times on this and he was shouted down.

Chris Rock has made deprecating remarks towards a sub culture
that promotes things that scare him, and who could blame him.

There was a time when what the NAACP were saying was mostly true,
but now ppl that think that way are a much smaller number.

Racism may never leave the world, but it is in decline.

As the other great non-white men have done, lead by example.

Some white ppl marched with MLK, and today I think you would
find more willing to do so.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Confederate flags, signs saying the POTUS's plans are "White Slavery", Kenyan, Muslim, Terrorist, signs depicting him as a which doctor etc.?

Do I think this represents the Tea Party? No. those signs were not the norm and are difficult to find these days.

Are racists amongst the ranks? Hell yes. And a you-tube of a black man asking them to raise their hands doesn't prove any different.

As long as we are posting youtube videos...

Any group that is premised on anger mixed with conservative-christian-activist values directing their energy toward hot-button issues like Illegal Immigaration are going to attract racists.

I'd like to see the Tea Party expell racists from their ranks and denounce racism wherever it is seen at thier rallies. It will allow the general public a chance to take them more seriouslly...and dispel the notion that they use intolerance and a wink of the eye as a recruiting tool.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Styki

We all know that some racists will be attracted to a group with morals such as the tea party.

What morals are you speaking of?

Let's take the issue of fiscal responsibility. We can understand that everyone wants the government to stop wasting money, but where do we draw the line? Some might say that we need to cut back on social programs. There are good arguments for and against this. Statistically speaking, social programs help out a large number of minorities. With that being said, this type of thinking has the potential to attract racist people.

It's important that you understand that I don't think this is a racist idea. It just has the potential to attract racist people. Some racist people may find certain ideas attractive; however, that does not mean that all people who like those ideas are racist.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

social welfare programs enslave minorities.

Anyone can look at the economic condition of minorities before the massive increases in social welfare spending and see that they were better off than before the programs were implemented.

The measure of a social welfare programs success is in how many people it can remove from its payroll, not how many it can add.

As more and more people go on the government dole, we can say that social welfare programs are ever bigger failures in accomplishing their goal of making people self-sufficient.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
reply to post by Styki

However, do you really expect this video to somehow prove that the tea party doesn't have racist members?

How can you prove you're not racist? How do you know what is in people's hearts? The irony is, the basis for your accusations is based SOLELY on skin color. For whatever reason, you see a big group of white people and instantly think "racist". Thats your problem.

That's not my problem. When I see a big group of white people, and some of them are saying racial slurs and holding signs with racist messages; then I think some of those people are racist.

Repeating what I said in my first post, the leaders of the Tea Party need to recognize these acts and do something to stop them.

I can't prove that I am not a racist. However, I'm not posting videos which only purpose is to attempt to prove that I am not a racist.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki

the leaders of the Tea Party need to recognize these acts and do something to stop them.

You mean like the tea party leader in the OP video I posted?

This is a decentralized movement, there is no single leader out there.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm not here to argue the effectiveness of social welfare programs. These programs are not set in stone. In fact, part of exercising fiscal responsibility should be to locate the programs which don't work and change them or replace them with ones that do. Social welfare programs should be an investment by society to better itself.

Social welfare programs was not the point of my post. The point was to show how racist people could be attracted to the values of the tea party. I did acknowledge that there are many good arguments going both ways on the issue of social welfare.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Pardon me but so far there is absolutely no evidence of things like this actually happening. Just conjecture and accusations of "racist" signs and such. Yet not a single picture, video, audio or anything admissible has yet to surface proving such.

Just a MSM ploy to make people think racist whenever tea party is mentioned.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, leaders like that.

Anyone who can speak to a large group of people in such a manner can be considered a leader. By leaders, I mean anyone who cares about the state of their movement and can convince people to be more responsible with their message.

Perhaps FOX news should take charge, as they seem to have a great deal of interest in the Tea Parties.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SlasherOfVeils

They seem to have found some.

www.naacp.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Perhaps we should ask an authotity if the TP is Racist?...

David Duke:

Duke: Tea Party people are called racist because the vast majority wants to stop the massive non-European immigration that will turn America into a crumbling tower of Babel. Most Tea Partiers believe that we in America have the right to preserve our heritage, language, and culture, just as every nation has that human right. The vast majority of Tea Party activists oppose affirmative action and diversity, which are nothing more than programs of racist discrimination against white people. The vast majority of Tea Party enthusiasts despise Hollywood and the mass media.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Sorry...couldn't help myself

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

A. The American people wanted revenge they wanted war, if we didnt go to war people would be griping about it.
B. Since the enemy decided to not fight as a uniform army representing a country or governemnt but instead as criminals, they are treated as such. The Geneva Convention laws state you cannot torture innocent citizens OR uniform soldiers theres nothing in there about "enemny combatants" turncoats or cowards who are more then willing to destroy innocent life in there quest to eradicate something or someone they dont like.
C. And anything onward of that is your personal speculation which shares a similarity with my personal thoughts and all hypothetical speculation world wide It's worthless opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join