It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious BP bugs swim through solid steel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Perhaps a previously unknown species,released from the depths of The Earth by this oil spill?

Logically though,i have to go along with the member three moons,who pretty much summed up my own feelings regarding the clip.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hahahahaha,
I think you have been staring at the video too long and your imagination started running wild,

Those things are the same color as the white paint,
I cant see anything going into the steel or lighting up or growing at all....

Theres another video on there titled
Super Bugs In The Gulf Transform Steel Into Reptile Head!

I dont see a reptile head at all....

[edit on 20-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The following link is to a site that has recorded weeks of observation from the BP ROV's that are on the ocean floor. It is a very comprehensive site with a video inventory that covers weeks of recorded events surrounding these strange bugs that appear to swim through metal.

Anyone wanting to view for themselves the oddness of what is being recorded can go to this site and view the many videos that have been compiled. It is a virtual library of videos showing this strange phenomena.

I wanted to update the posting with a link that historically might be needed for some researcher in the future that may do some investigation on this phenomena.

Enjoy the link:

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

i have seen what you are talking about i have a hd camera and i watch my monitor with it this and use different filters to adjust the filter they put on to blind us of this
this image is the closest i have come to finding what im talking about on the web it also has a vid somewhere though i have some interesting video that i will upload if i can pin point the occurrence better dont have anything moving through metal but these things seem to have very flexible abilities and some sort of red bi luminance for the "eyes" i guess. but the eyes can play tricks but if you think you know what you are looking for find a way to appease the curiosity........ .www.coasttocoastam.com... er-Creature_photo_medium.jpg

[edit on 21-7-2010 by thesoundofbass]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
sorry still learning how to edit on here but here is another link i thought might help www.popsci.com... www.popsci.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The person who posted this video has obviously never done underwater photography before. What he is seeing as "bugs" are actually what we refer to as “backscatter”. Backscatter occurs when an object enters the light source close to the camera, which is why UW photographers use lighting that is on long, adjustable arms where they can point the lights so many feet in front of the lens:

An added complication is the phenomenon of backscatter, where the flash reflects off particles or plankton in the water. Even seemingly clear water contains enormous amounts of this particulate, even if it is not readily seen by the naked eye. The best technique for avoiding backscatter is positioning the strobe away from the axis of the camera lens. Ideally, this means the flash will not light up the water directly in front of the lens, but will still strike the subject. Various systems of jointed arms and attachments are used to make off-camera strobes easier to manipulate.

Example of proper UW camera lighting:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b89981f2ce4.jpg[/atsimg]

So what you are actually seeing here is mundane objects like marine life, plankton, and other particulates pass in front of the light source, then disappear as they move out of the light source.

UW photography is so different then any other type of photography, that is requires an entirely different set of training to be good at it. Wavelengths of light change with depth, artificial light sources cause backscatter, the water acts a magnifying lens, etc.

Example of backscatter:

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
After watching the videos and reading the thread I have to say I agree 100% with what three moons said. If you go to any beach that is not in Hawaii etc.. and look at the water before you enter the water it is clear but once you step into it and the floor gets disturbed you have clouds of particles from the lake/ river/ ocean floor etc. Its totally normal. I did notice that there was damage to the pipe but given the temperatures and other elements that is not surprising. As for the bugs that can swim through steel I have to say that it looks like an optical illusion. Being an alternative researcher it is unsettling to me to see people grasping at something normal and twisting it into something else because each time this happens it does damage to the community of alternative topics and research in general.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In an effort to capture two somewhat related ideas regarding these strange steel bugs in the gulf. I wanted to keep these links under one thread. I am adding the following links to capture my thoughts on two different prospects that perhaps these bugs, microbes, whatever new kind of sea life it might be, could have been around longer than we know.

With the fact that they are so deep it is possible that they have been around a while but if that were true, it would imply that those of the this new species could have over time been allowed to grow to later stages of maturity. I decided to follow this thought.

I then thought that perhaps there might be some internet evidence to suggest that perhaps this same creature or family of sea creature is moving very quickly up the evolution ladder.

Then I came across a link that made me pause for more thought on the subject. If soon began to spawn other ideas and thoughts and well, that's how it starts when one starts following thoughts and ideas or clues to things needing a second look.

Anyway here is the link to a video showing a creature found and killed in Panama. Since Panama is somewhat in the Gulf, such creatures appear to be very mobile, it is possible that such a new species eventually grows into a different looking creature. If so then this link will definitely make you look again.

www.erickwithnok.com...

Lastly or more correctly my second find had to do with the thought process that perhaps the metal eating bugs are some type of man made nano substance or perhaps DNA experiment gone wrong. I said to myself if this is possible, then perhaps there would be some evidence of strange creatures washing up on beaches and such. I decided to take a look.

The link I found once again gave credibility to the possibility that perhaps DNA experimentation combined with secret nano particle designs could create some new type of creature or life form, but of course no hard evidence exists to prove that theory. Only strange creatures and strange sightings and now strange reports from the gulf.

Anyway, the following link shows that as far as looking for evidence in the news about strange creatures washing up on beaches was a valid concern. It appears there is a lot of evidence to keep one busy and guessing.

Perhaps in the future some credible evidence will come forth explaining what the gulf steel eating bugs are, but until then I will continue to pursue thought about them in areas that might turn something up.

Enjoy the link.

www.youtube.com...

In closing I want to say that in my gut I suspect that this gulf bug is a nano weapon. While I can only suspect that, in the mean time I will look around and see if indeed there might be clues that could shed some light on the question of what they are.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
As part of updating my own thread I have been busy trying to track down some elements from these bug type microbes. Because of the way they move in and out of steel, I have wondered if perhaps it was a nano weapon of some type or worse. While I still lean to that idea, I still wanted to determine why the anomalous ability to enter and exit steel?

What I have found not only helps to see that perhaps what we are seeing is a new type of life form that at earths greatest depths somehow reacts to metals and well, because of how these creatures seem to move like bubbles when there not and because of how they appear to enter steel and then exit, well, this is what has had me going.

I have found something that may help to explain it although I will flat admit that it is beyond my ability to explain.

I found a video that I believe is key to helping understand these bug creatures and how they enter and exit steel. Its a wild guess I will admit, but follow my logic for a bit.

While I realize that anything is possible when no real evidence exists, but until then, I think I have found something key to understanding a glimpse of how it is being done.

In the video especially at the end, note the can of paint in the lower right corner. It will show paint moving under the influence of magnets in a manner very similar to these bugs. That is what made me suspect that perhaps what we are seeing a bug, man made or not that adheres to magnetic properties in such a way that its composite self blends with the steel based on magnetic properties.

Anyway, take a look. Just wanted to keep this find relative to the thread in the thread as a means of having all links and finds related to this thread in one thread for future consideration and also to keep such leads or clues to the thread in the thread so others can consider the same material I discover or consider along the way.

Last thing I would like to note or state is that if we can get iron and oil to respond to powerful magnets, why couldn't we develop a large scale model that could charge the oil in the water and then collect it by means of powerful magnets. In such a way, the oil would go to the magnet. Seems very environmentally friendly as well. Oh well, perhaps a good future invention that could be used in real oil recovery operations. Seems like a money maker to me.

Not only would the environment be saved, all the oil would be collected so it could be processed. Seems to me a win win situation if just somebody, anybody would think of ways to clean up oil spills without polluting the water the oil is in.

Think of the sea life that could be saved. Anyway take a look and decide for yourself. It is a well produced video that is short enough to explain what I am talking about with regard to how these bug creatures move in and out of metal steel components.

Take a look. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I read the article you linked and found it interesting that the microbes turned the metal a bright orange color but it still doesn't prove to me that that's what we're looking at here.

In as much as I realize that this is a conspiracy site, I have to question your detailed views on the possibility of this as a nano weapon or alien life form. How did you reach this conclusion? How far back into this disaster does this lead? Were they the cause of the disaster and responsible for the explosion? If it's a weapon what's its purpose related to the pipe in the video as it's just laying there?

I'm unsure if this was specifically directed at me of not but I too can look past one speaking "oddly". Although it didn't help his credibility, and even though I commented on his voice, it wasn't the only reason I formed my opinion. I believe I would've come to the same conclusion if I had only read a transcript.

I think this point is important as the claw issue has been mentioned a few times. If there was indeed heat and it melted the hydraulic hose it wouldn't be able to move faster. When a hydraulic hose develops a leak there's less pressure and it moves slower because of it, not faster. I've never been around one that was melted but I have to apply logic and assume by it being melted it would develop a leak. And if there's a leak where's the fluid? Granted, I don't know the type and color of fluid used at those depths and temperatures, but it's usually red in color.

Peace!

Someone brought up the possibility that some unknown organism came from gusher itself. That's certainly a possibility in my mind as there's speculation as to what was actually drilled into and we've found organisms in places that we didn't expect to considering the environment. Having said that I still hold my belief that there's nothing exceptional down there as I don't see any proof, only speculation.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

(This reply is to your two most recent posts.)

As soon as I saw mention of the Montauk Monster I remembered reading about it here a while ago. I reviewed some here on ATS and also through google and it seems to have been identified. I also checked the Eric Striffler link but find difficulty in taking it as any sort of fact as it appears to be a random blog on many topics. I'm also not sure I'm following your frame of though going from a nano weapon and then jumping to larger creatures washing ashore and making a correlation.

I know you mentioned earlier that you accept, or at least realize, the lighting and photography issues at depth with only artificial lighting so I have to ask what in particular keeps you in belief that these bugs aren't only an optical illusion of some sort? I've also been wondering, as I don't think its been addressed, if the you tube video's are yours. I may be misinterpreting this but I've seen some of your own commentary that was very similar to the narration in the videos. The way it was presented didn't appear as though you were quoting from the narration but rather as if they were your own thoughts.

In regards to the ferro fluid video you lost me a bit. Firstly, I didn't see any paint but instead ferro fluid in a plate and ferro fluid in water. Did I miss something? If I understand correctly, you question if these bugs have magnetic properties which are attracted to the metal that they were previously swimming through? Are they doing both or are you changing your theory? If they are magnetic shouldn't they be accumulating on the metal? I guess I should also ask about the two different types of bugs here. Why aren't the bugs attracted to the metal/swimming through the metal not doing the same to the pipe on the seafloor and why aren't the microbes that are heating up the pipe on the seafloor doing the same to the other metal?

I commend and respect you for your quest in the truth but as of yet you haven't convinced me. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong but I feel as though you're reaching and stretching a bit at times. Peace and good luck in your quest!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I cannot see anything that resembles bugs passing through steel. Surely if they were nano bugs you would not see them on this scale.

As I can't see any evidence of it, and it defies common sense, I'm thinking this is pretty much bunk.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
sorry to say, but to me it looks like a sort of dustparticles and rust.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I've gone through a few of the videos and I can't see much other then debris, and the partcles might actually be already dead life just floating and mixing with all the other junk down there. The red on the pipes just looked like rust and if it was heated, or even super heated where is the steam bubbles rippling off of it like say from steam vents or lava tubes. And if they were nano bugs pretty sure we wouldnt see them to the naked eye anyways hence the word nano. It could very well of been a nano attack we don't know what really happened I've heard everything for a torpedo to aliens. On another note, if the microbes "alien bugs" lived already in the oil I'm sure they would be dead. All the chemicals and then the alien world of our water I'm pretty sure would be new to the, and wreck havoc on their ecology. They might thrive but doubtful they are going from one extreame to another so any microbe that lived in the oil is probably dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm wondering if these bugs are in anyway related to the pink worms found eating the methane ice crystals mentioned in another thread (which one I can't remember). Further investigation is needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

As a followup to this thread I am providing new material discovered that may or may not relate to the steel eating bugs. Rather than start a new thread claiming a BP pyramid has been discovered, I am going to just show my data and contend that I do not know what it is, only that it appears to fit the possibility that this site is similar to what pyramids resemble.

BP is continuing to encounter containment issues and the originator of the super bugs that first observed the mystery bugs has captured hundreds of hours of recordings that are from what BP itself is monitoring without telling the media why they are monitoring certain areas underneath the BP oil spill and where the oil rig sank. In the mean time, I have endeavored to pursue what these strange sea creatures could be and what if any threat they may pose.

The fact that BP would send a ROV and observe for 48 hours or longer areas of limited and poor lighting can be very boring if you don't know what is being looked at. Only after studying this recent BP ROV video and pausing it on full screen at HD level viewing is when I spotted what I think is a Pyramid complex or something of a pyramidal shape that has suffered what appears to be damage. The damage appears massive as if it may have been destroyed, but the shining light is a sign the site may have become active.

I have continued for days reviewing video of the BP ROV cameras trying to understand what BP is looking at. This recent video I feel has some areas that need to be viewed and considered along with everything else that the BP oil spill has brought forth in terms of dangers, explosions, strange steel eating microbes, earthquakes, strange naval departures, and a slew of other happenings in the gulf as a result of the original BP oil spill.

Early this morning I viewed a recent recording and while reviewing that video, I feel that there is something present on the sea floor that needs to be further investigated. While I do not know how we the average public can investigate, I offer this new finding in hopes of allowing others to do their own research and or inquiry into what may be a pyramid complex located on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico sea floor at the site of the BP oil spill.

I have taken some screen shots from the video and applied some straight lines to see if I could define the pyramid. I think I have and I have some photos to discern that claim. First I will provide the video link that is a short running video. At 02:15 through 02:33 pause the video and use full screen. At that juncture you should be able to see the vague outline of what I believe is a square shaped base and although the pyramid appears to be destroyed as if by intention, the center portion with the structure rising up appears to be along with the shining light source to be where the center of the pyramid was before it was damaged.

While the damage has obscured the overall lines of the pyramid, my screen shots and lines will show that I am not just seeing things. View the video and then the rest of this posting will make more sense. Bear in mind that the point of reference is from above looking down on the pyramid site. Like a plane viewing the Pyramids of Egypt out the window, this is the manner that has to be kept in mind when viewing. From above looking down on the pyramid is the view to remember or keep in mind.

www.youtube.com...

Photo shows the pyramid outline if it were intact and did not have a damaged structure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/157dbe26bcc0.gif[/atsimg]

Last photo isolates the shining light source and the upright structure or what is left of what once use to be the inner portion of the Pyramid. Although damaged by time and or intention, the overall pyramid is visible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfc363133471.gif[/atsimg]

In closing I want to state that while this is only an initial observation, it does not in any way prove anything. Of that I am most aware of. The main reason I am concerned with this new finding is due in part to the supposed BP false flag oil spill and the methane danger that could destroy the entire gulf region and cause much death and destruction.

While this finding is to determine if the metal steel eating bugs are of human origin or whether these bugs and the pyramid have some connection. Other matters that I cannot ignore is the reports of increased levels of radioactivity being detected and reported. I have wondered if perhaps the radioactivity is coming from the energy source highlighted in the photo showing the white light object of note that appears to be active or turned on with some type of yet to be determined energy source.

Other matters have also made me feel that perhaps this is a Star Gate and if so, then perhaps these alien bugs if indeed alien, could have entered through the Star Gate. What really concerns me is whether we are seeing active attempts to destroy this Pyramid complex.

While the complex could be destroyed by any sea floor explosion, it could also be destroyed if we intentionally detonated some devices in order to destroy the complex and the gulf in the same process and then blame it on a natural occurring methane explosion.

There is in my mind a desire to keep this finding quiet and if indeed a pyramid exists on the sea floor where the BP oil spill occurred, then it explains why if you use Google earth and use the BP oil spill as a point of reference, then use the Google Earth feature that allows you to see the mirror image of the location on the Moon, Mars and the Sky.

While looking at this feature I found that the mirror image of that location projects on an area of the Moon and Mars that has sites of note on the mirror image of the location that is the mirror image. I will contend that nothing is as I would like in order to prove elements of this theory, but I wanted to show it and to share it so that others can consider what I have found, what I think they may be and how it plays into the whole BP oil spill and impending disaster that everyone appears to be waiting for to occur.

Take a look. It is just food for thought, but it is a find that I feel has some significant importance to the overall BP oil spill and while perhaps connected to the steel eating bugs or not, it is worth following up on. What I find most stressing is trying to understand why if they are trying to destroy this pyramid complex why they would unless the steel eating microbes are a clue or perhaps if the Star Gate is active, then we don't know if things are coming in and out unless someone watches. If some cause for concern exists to destroy such a new complex find that has signs of activity, then to destroy it implies that perhaps the connecting end to the Star Gate could either be to a race that could help us or it could be to a race that intends to consume us.

As such with so much going on and with new Blood Pentagrams being involved, all of the media blackout and all the lies and deception is most likely being generated to distract and to prevent any contact with who or what the Star Gate might connect to.

The fact that the mirror image of the BP oil site as shown by Google Earth on the Moon and Mars could explain why those locations have a site that just happens to be where the mirror image is cast from Earth to those other celestial bodies.

Anyway with so much to consider and so much to review, I strongly feel that when all the pieces of this puzzle come together, it may show us an intentional intent to prevent entry or contact with those that the Star Gate connects to. Take a look, ponder the possibilities and conduct your own review if it helps to discern what this may or may not be about. I have added some other photos to my gallery. Feel free to look.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is followup material relevant to the BP oil spill and the mysterious steel eating bugs which are located over what appears to be an ancient pyramid or Star-Gate complex.

The BP Pyramid has what appears to be a giant Lion head positioned much like in Egypt with our Great Pyramids at the base of the pyramid and at what I believe to be the front of the pyramid itself.

When I used Google earth to see the reverse image in the sky it points to "LEO". How odd I said and then I decided to look further to see when Leo is active. This is the part that concerns me because according to current astrological alignments we just entered LEO.

The Zodiacal Sign of Leo commenced on July 21st, but for seven days it does not come into its full power until on or about July 28th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until August 20th and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the "cusp" of the incoming sign Virgo.

While I at present do not fully comprehend the relationship or the implications, I find it too coincidental that a giant lion head appears to be on the Gulf of Mexico sea floor next to a destroyed pyramid and that the exact location mirrored on the sky points to Leo. How odd that the astrological timing of Leo being in alignment with the BP oil spill has just begun on July 21st. That's too odd.

Anyway, you can be just as perplexed as I am. Take a look at the photo and you will conclude it is perhaps too odd to ignore.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c3222098f13.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b97df4e7e792.gif[/atsimg]

Could be the countdown to doom clock we all have been looking to find. Anyway, others can consider it however they feel, but I for one will not ignore it. July 21-28 is a window and August 20 is another key date. How about that for coincidences? It is tearing me up, but I'm in no matter what.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nothing to say yet, i'm just posting so I can find it later.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Ok ATS a challenge please someone tell me I am not seeing one of these magnetic creatures craw up the right side of the meter in the part 2 series of 11 of SupremeKnowledge video, right approx. @ 14 to 15 seconds in watch the lil creature craw up the right side of the meter and exit to the right after it had a snack at 18 to 19 seconds. ATS tell me noone else sees it, lol/SMH because it does look like it took a bite, look at the metal behind it. Also mabey I see tails or mabey just image issue. But watch part two in the video above and widescreen it and take a look...

[edit on 7/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Someone tell me if you can see it or not, it would be appreciated...
2nd, anyone, lol hopes you all can see this.

[edit on 7/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join