It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious BP bugs swim through solid steel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Here is the final video that sold me on the prospect that something is going on that we are not being told.

Take a look. Watch it a few time over and again.

It does show something unusual. In my book it is worthy of further investigation. I would hate to think that Earth is under attack from an alien microbe that is growing exponentially as we sit here on ATS.

Enjoy the link to another mysterious steel eating bug video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My observation - I saw one adhere to the steel at the top left and one at the bottom right. Saw other stuff swimming around. I could not tell if they actually went thru the steel or not. Didn't see anything glow. In order to not debunk this so early it would be interesting to see a close up on one that goes thru the steel. Would love to see some more research done on this - the insect world is amazing, it could be possible. Perhaps they are coated with an acid that eats thru the steel

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Swimming through steel? Looks to me like an object of one color passes by an object of a similar color and gives the illusion of disappearing...er, swimming through.

Originally posted by ZuluChaka

ROFL!
That is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen and heard in my life. How much '___' did this guy take? He sounds stoned out of his mind.
[edit on 19-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

The video narrator didn't impress me that much. This guy however really cracks me up!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Lol. mutant bugs that go through steel? Its a good thing they don't have these type of bugs in Iraq, they would eat through humvees like an all you can eat buffet!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Worms, worms, worms, worms, worms, worms, worms. To the banana splits theme song.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is not about "metal eating bugs". It's about a bug that passes through metal without leaving any physical traces.

Clearly this is evidence of GHOST BUGZ.
When you flush a spider down the toilet it ends up in the ocean and it's spirit gets trapped under the water forever. Everyone knows ghosts can't pass on to the other side while submerged in water.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't believe this, and I believe a lot of stuff. The specks are just white and passing in front of a white background. So they are hard to track, but they are not just swimming through it. I think they are just in front of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Everyone listen to the double rainbow song. It actually sounds pretty good.
Watch the whole thing for the chorus to start repeating, it is really catchy. Now I have the double rainbow song in my head!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This post is

Really:

1: the one talking is clearly under the influence of some substance.
2: by contrast the wiggly white swimming things do not show while over the grey cylindrical shaped metal thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This really explains a lot of what I read on this site.

There really ARE a lot of people who cannot distinguish reality from science fiction, aren't there?

Wow.

Seriously... wow.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I cannot believe how many people have taken the time just to post something negative or nasty in this thread!? Way to go people
That's some really awesomely open minds you people have.

Nice OP. It's hard to tell if there is anything really swimming through the metal for sure but it seems interesting enough to look into it. Just the fact that anything is alive down near all that heat (don't forget the oil is super hot right?). And then there's all the corexit and oil in the water there?

With the gunk in the water and the video showing what at least is alive and could be interacting with the metal, it's worth asking some questions.

We need to talk to someone who has been on scene and see if they have seen any strange damage to equipment. That's gonna be the only way to confirm the story.

P.S. They are right that the guy who made the videos sounds like a super sized stoner though
HArd to take him seriously!

S&F

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
how long have they been watching the live feeds?
maybe it is a fake film.
then they would go thought it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I realize that many are skeptical and or too busy to slow down enough to observe a phenomena, but if you are curious and want to see something most unusual, then I offer the following link to view.

Take notice at about 1:15 into the video. This is where the action begins. You will begin to see the ROV claw hand open and move towards a pipe laying on the ocean floor.

As the ROV and the hand claw positions for the grasping of the pipe, you can clearly see that the pipe turns red red hot and is turning red hot as a result of the ROV claw hand grasping the pipe. It responded as if it was some self defense mechanism.

What ever it is demonstrates intelligence, the ability to melt rubber, plastic, steel, chrome, stainless steel and aluminum to include glass. It passes through these substances as if they were not there.

Pay attention to the claw hand area where it meets the pipe when you start and you will see these bugs move through steel like butter or like a worm in pudding. It can liquefy metal and moves in and out with impunity.

The fact that they collectively can heat up and generate temperatures enough to melt steel is indeed a self defense mechanism that implies we may be seeing exactly what they don't want anyone to know about. It could explain much.

Either way, take a pause, watch the video. Starting at 1:15 when the claw hand reaches out for the pipe, watch the pipe and then focus on the claw hand where it is grasping the pipe. You will see something that is unexplainable. From there on it gets interesting until you can see that after it lets go of the pipe that the claw hand has been melted and rendered inoperative. In fact the ROV begins dragging the claw arm because of the damage sustained.

Anyway, take a look. I for one think that something is going on and while it may involve some type of nano weapon, it raises the question of if it is a nano weapon, who does it belong to? Is it ours or is it from some enemy that has begun an attack on America?

These are the questions that would have to discussed if indeed what we are seeing is some type of either nano weapon or even more bizarre, some alien life form. If not alien life form, perhaps they have have transformed their DNA and can now enter into the 4th dimension and back. Perhaps the bugs have evolved ahead of us. Perhaps, perhaps not. Only time will tell. I just know that this video shows some most unusual images.

I promise that if viewed with an open mind that you will see enough phenomena to request that someone provide the public some answers. Since these images are coming from the live feeds, much proof is being missed and even ignored while people that do watch the live feeds are only looking for oil and or methane. The fact that someone has recorded some of what BP is doing is a plus.

The guy recording stated a truism and it went like this. If the BP ROV is going to watch a pipe for 48 hours, what are they looking at? That is what got him to looking at what was right in front for everyone to see but which of course everyone missed. It is time to pay attention to what this video sows.

Enjoy the video link. It is indeed worth watching and enough to begin asking questions about. The fact that it is related to the BP disaster is even more reason to look into it with a different mind set.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Please be advised this thread is in ATS Skunk Works Forum, now.

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS...

And Please keep the discussion on the Topic not the members.

TIA

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Steel eating microbes exist historically.

I have found an old UK article dated on the 5th December, 1999 written by Kath Guolay and Mark Rowe. It is the earliest article I could find that verifies that such a steel eating microbe exists.

While the current microbe may be different, if this bug is a secret nano weapon, perhaps we tried it out back in 1998-99 on the UK and this whole BP thing is payback.

Anyway, I could speculate all day because I do have a very conspiratorial streak in me. While we may never know, I find it odd that it was first used discovered in the UK and now the USA. What goes? A secret war among friends? Payback or some new upstart nation like N. Korea or Iran using such weapons? We should begin to ask what is going on and why.

The article is well written and I wanted to place a reply to this posting so that anyone doing any research into the current and new bug will have some historical background to refer to. By placing a link to this article it will help anyone that wants to know more for research purposes.

Enjoy the link. I am surprised that it still is on the internet, but there it was. Enjoy.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I wasn't sold initially with the first 2 videos but decided to take a look at part 3.

As you suggested, I began watching around the 1:15 mark. Regarding the "heating up of the pipe" as the narrator calls it. He suggests that pipe "can sense the ROV and is heating up and changing colors". He goes on about "the transformation of the covering that's on the pipe due to the heat" and that "you can clearly see the heat". He also mentions he's not sure "what their defense mechanisms are". This covers most of his observations from 1:15 - about 2:35.

Near the beginning you can see the ROV moving closer to the pipe and along with that comes the light from the ROV. It's probably very similar to the light reflection that looked like flames and fire in the oil leak when it was gushing. If "they" were able to sense the ROV because of it's self defense mechanisms why is the pipe not actually "hot" where the claw is actually grabbing? Also why is there another spot to the far right that's "hot" where the claw isn't? Why is the color indicative of a heat origin? Could it not be something else that's only seen when the light illuminates it? Maybe it's a spray paint marking of some sort from before the pipes entered the water. Maybe it's a rust spot. Maybe it's something other than "fire bugs". I see the same spots with color throughout this portion of the video. I don't see them changing in response to the ROV but rather because of the light. Admittingly I didn't watch the entire first two videos but this one seems to be about the "fire bugs" and the first two were about "bugs that swim through steel". Are these even related or is he just creating an alien creature for anything that can be explained logically and rationally?

After the 2:35 mark he talks about "the claw looking limp and melted from the heat". I see a clumsy move by the ROV operator. Instead of "lifting" up and retracting the claw it was dragged along the pipe while there was still some downward pressure on it. It reminds me an awful lot of operating an excavator to unsuccessfully grab a rock. He then says it's "ready to start a s!*t storm" and how they're going to "start coming out of everywhere" and how the ROV's "trying to get away" and that "they're attacking the ROV". I see the claw that touched the seafloor and brought up some sediment and then other sediment brought up from what's previously been discussed on other threads to be the ROV's propulsion system stirring up sediment. The stuff that's "attacking" looks to be stuff that lives and floats in the ocean. Not being a marine biologist I'll just call "them" sea life fecal matter and other sea life. I didn't watch the rest of the video as I didn't see a need to as I convinced myself again that there's nothing alien going on here.

In my mind, I honestly gave this theory a fair chance but I simply can't buy it for many reasons. There's entirely too much assumption and any logic seems to be the last thing on the narrators mind. If I was on what ever he is I might agree but since I'm not, I'm not buying it. If it turns out to be true and "fire bugs" and "bugs that swim through steel" take over the world, I'll concede that my analysis was flawed. I'm curious what your response is to anything I've said MaxBlack. Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Your remarks are honest and logical. For that fact alone I am at least pleased that someone, anyone other than myself viewed the videos with a mature attitude instead of discounting everything because of any one item that qualifies it as less than credible. That attitude is the easy way out and it contributes to complicity. I for one do not work that way.

I for one thrive in an open thinking environment and with that being stated, I want to state that any discussion generated about this matter is a positive point.

Judging the video's worth by the commentators remarks of someone speaking oddly is not a good way to promote seriousness, but I have learned to look past the messenger to the message. I wish others would do the same, but such is life.

On the surface of this topic are many items that I am still not sold on entirely myself. What I would encourage from anyone is a more concerted effort to investigate and explain the phenomena in such a way that the public is satisfied with the explanation. It is that explanation I hope to hear in the near future.

Getting people to look and review is in my mind a needed item. What hinders that process is that too many today are of the "fast food" mentality because they want answers now and they want it without having to do much thinking or discussion. These impatient types want the "Happy Meal" of knowledge and they want it right now and with a cool toy. No waiting and no reading is a must.

Your remarks are logical, understood and by no means incorrect. For that I thank you for you taking the time to watch and to consider. I value your remarks and comments. If in the future more of this proves itself to be more true than today, then as far as I am concerned, I have done my part to contributing an emphasis to placing a critical focus on a subject matter that on the surface has questions that have not been adequately answered by BP or the government.

While I am not looking for only those that agree with my premise in its entirety, I am not averse to anyone that might conclude that something is not fully understood or let alone fully explained with what we are seeing. If a mystery exists then I am confident that there are experts that can determine and explain what I and others less qualified do not fully understand.

If no one is allowed to ask questions and if no one cares about this phenomena, then it will go the way of dinosaurs. While that would be sad, it would still leave the question of "what are they?"

The video with the claw hand being rendered inoperative looks as if the heat melted the hydraulic hose as it pulls away. Any operator problems at that point in the video are more than likely from the hydraulic hose melting and reducing control from the operator. The fast retreat I believe is in part because of that hydraulic hose melting and losing all control over the claw arm.

At deep ocean depths and because of the artificial lighting, I have been more than willing to consider the fact that color absorption and color rendering are are not normal to us the viewing public. It is the swimming bug at that depth with the ability to heat up and pass through metal is what intrigues me. I mention this because while I view color saturation and such, I have to remember that what we are seeing is at over 5000 ft of depth where no light exists.

My last posting to this thread included a historical link to evidence that steel eating microbes threatened British ports dated 1999. Take a look and then just keep an open mind. With our advances in nano technology, I see this super bug as perhaps someones little "Frankenstein" creation. I am just overly curious if it is ours or if it is some enemy super nano bug.

Anyway, thanks for the remarks and moreover thanks for being adult about it. The video link is to a historical event with a similar type metal eating super bug. This to me means that what we are seeing may not be that far fetched in view of a historical reference to a super bug eating steel in the UK.

Take a look. It's a short article and can be read in less that four minutes. While it does not explain what the bug in the BP spill is or where it comes from, it does show a history of a similar microbe.

Thanks again for your remarks.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So how is anything REALLY living around there it is very toxic RIGHT. And if the Op is right by their size we will see them fly soon....... Good insight on the bottom issue OP, I DO THINK SOMEHTING IS DOWN THERE gots to be ready for the unknown people your stepping into the fantisy aspect of this thing were traped in........ smh @ squigglies*********************

[edit on 7/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You misread. This is not about "metal eating bugs". It's about a bug that passes through metal without leaving any physical traces.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by muzzleflash]

Let me ammend.

I, for one, welcome our new metal phasing insectoid overlords.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join