It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Millions of SeaShells appearing on Pakistani Beaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Millions of Seashells apearing every day on Clifton beach, karachi, Pakistan.
Just Last year in March 2009 " Dolphins Beaching " happened here on Pakistani Beaches.
Wat is surprising is that not a single private TV channel has covered this huge Event, No discussion forums on this Topic.
Not to mention there are large numbers of Earthquakes happening all around the world in the year 2010.
My thought is that all these Events are Signs of Great fluctuations in Earth's Magnetic Field...
This magnetic field fluctuation is happening due to the loss of Lubricant of Oil and Gas inside Earth's Crust.
Oil and Gas acts as Lubricant for Earth's Crust Movement. Now that we have taken out so much Oil and Gas. Earth's Layers have lost this lubricant and as a result we will observe much bigger more devastating Mega Earthquakes... just like Grand Canyon(Mega Earthquakes created Grand Canyons)
Electric Cars and Maglev Electric Turbines and Maglev Train, are the way of the future... if we want to save ourselves and humanity and future generations

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi DCDAVECLARKE, I, too, believe that the purpose of oil in our Earth is to act as a lubricant assisting in the rotation and that it is abiotic. I'm sure that there will people who will scoff at either claim. Yet, how do we know it isn't?
The amount that we are extracting is significantly more than five years ago or even one year ago. I probably does have effects such as earthquakes.
Take care!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I thought the grand canyon was formed mainly via erosion, not earthquakes.

I don't think this year there has been an unprecedented ammount of earthquakes, just with the 24/7 news cycle and technology expanding more people are noticing. It's almost as of this is a fashion trend.

Wasnt this supposed to be about seashells in Pakistan? You may want to elaborate on that or change the title.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, it is an interesting video of the millions of seashells, even though
it is hard to understand what is being said with the wind blowing in the
mic. However, what do earthquakes, electric cars, maglev turbines and
trains have to do with this? Did we jump to another dimension here?
I am totally confused, as usual. LOL

[edit on 19-7-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
arif.amplify.com...

Pakistan’s Environment Minister says Cyclone Phet is responsible for depositing thousands of sea creatures and shells on a beach in Karachi, Pakistan, as seen in these videos. Residents have complained of the foul stench caused by the dying animals, and some people have been hurt by walking on broken shells. City officials are dispatching dump trucks to clean up the mess.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The number of earthquakes in 2010 is not above the normal average. I've never heard of the theory that mega quakes created the Grand Canyon. I'll assume for a moment that it's true. You said:

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Oil and Gas acts as Lubricant for Earth's Crust Movement. Now that we have taken out so much Oil and Gas. Earth's Layers have lost this lubricant and as a result we will observe much bigger more devastating Mega Earthquakes... just like Grand Canyon(Mega Earthquakes created Grand Canyons)

If we're going to have (more) mega quakes, like the ones that created the GC, because of the oil that we're extracting how did the mega quakes create the GC if we weren't extracting oil millions of years ago?

And what is the connection of seashells washing ashore with anything mentioned? Looking for clarification as you've got me confused.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I dont belive that , do you?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Magnetic field fluctuation !
Danish and German researchers have found that the Earth's magnetic field can change rapidly, sometimes within a few months. They are basing this conclusion on nine years of data collected by the Orsted satellite.

"What is so surprising is that rapid, almost sudden, changes take place in the Earth's magnetic field. This suggests that similar sudden changes take place in the movement of the liquid metal deep inside the Earth which is the reason for the Earth's magnetic field," Nils Olsen explains.ed.z.: sometimes I think the Tesla freaks are really the ones who are looking in the right direction for some really huge sources of cheap energy. It just seems like we should be able to get some sort of electricity from the Earth's magnetic field. How exactly, you got me, and Tesla isn't talking any more.
technocrat.net...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well apparantly the Star Gate in the Gulf of Aden was activated earlier this year, maybe thats where all the sea shells are coming from

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Could it be this ( comment left on the video) www.youtube.com...

#
FancyPantsElitist
1 day ago
Cyclone Phet did this.

edition.cnn.com...
gulfnews.com...

World | Pakistan

Cyclone Phet batters Pakistan

Hundreds of mud houses collapsed and several people were displaced in most parts of coastal Pakistan following torrential rainsDubai: Tropical cyclone Phet battered Pakistan's Gwadar district overnight on Sunday as more than 40 villages were flooded and at least one woman died in the heavy downpour, Pakistani media reported.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Well apparantly the Star Gate in the Gulf of Aden was activated earlier this year, maybe thats where all the sea shells are coming from

So they left the Star gate to commit Suicide on a Pakistani Beach thousands of miles away!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

What vidio? O ok!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Apparantly the star gate in the gulf of aden is in the water. perhaps having it activated kills alot of sea life.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

So which is it, magnetic field fluctuations due to sudden changes within the earth (your previous post) caused the alleged mega quakes that caused the formation of the GC or that we're gonna have (more) mega quakes because we have taken out so much oil and gas out of the earth (your OP)? One's a natural process referencing something that happened millions of years ago and the other references the actions of humans in the present and near past. And how does this relate to the seashells washing ashore in Pakistan?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by tarifa37

What vidio?

The video on your link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

So which is it!
I Dont know, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I must say, I've never seen nor heard of live mussels in that number beaching themselves. That is strange.

Has this EVER happened before?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Unless I missed it I didn't see anything related to earthquakes in your MFF link. However, I'll buy MFF as a possibility of a cause of earthquakes since I have some faith in the theory of abiotic oil and how oil could be a lubricant for the inner workings of the earth. I think I can see a possible correlation between all these. I can't remember reading anything that ever even came close to proof of it being a lubricant but it makes a logical kind of sense to me and science should be an ever evolving field. Saying that, I could speculate that removing oil from the earth may cause earthquakes but if it's abiotic oil than it should be replenishing itself, no? And that brings me to the thinking that prior to us removing oil from the earth we still had earthquakes which leads back to the possibility of MFF being a potential cause of earthquakes. Conversely, oil can have absolutely nothing to do with earthquakes as is currently accepted. Obviously I'm thinking out loud here, hope you can bear with me. I suppose a study regarding MFF and earthquakes would be of assistance here as everything I just wrote is pure speculation at best.

I don't think that we're currently having more earthquakes this year as I've seen too many proven historical statistics that say otherwise. I've never heard of the theory about the GC being formed by earthquakes of any type and find it difficult to believe, therefore I don't understand the comparison as stated in the OP or believe MFF or oil extraction to be the cause. I have no thoughts whatsoever of any relationship between seashells coming ashore and any thing discussed here. I don't think, as stated in the OP, that seashells and earthquakes are a sign of great fluctuations in earth's magnetic field since there aren't more earthquakes than normal and I don't understand the relevance of seashells.

One final thought involves the maglev electric turbines and trains. Would the MFF have any effects on the magnets involved in maglev technology rendering them useless? I'm really not sure if my thinking here is flawed or not, any feedback would be appreciated.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure how much sense I just made as my insomnia kicked in again and I haven't slept tonight but should be waking up in about 3 minutes.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well it seems to me that the Men in White Coats are just as baffled about this an are guessing all the time when it comes to the Beaching of Sea Life of all kinds, but when Oil is taking from the Ground it leaves an empty space an that could cause a disturbance but im no expert just an observer like the rest of us!

new topics

top topics

join