It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: Why the world needs WikiLeaks (talks of oil well blowouts in Albania)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A new video today with an interview of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks.

For the most part, it's the fairly standard stuff, talking of the leaks in Kenya affecting the election, the "Collateral Murder" video, IMMI (Iceland free speech haven), and his background.

Something new in this video though, is talks of oil well blowouts in Albania.

It starts at 11:10 if you already know the basics of Wikileaks and want to jump right to the well blowouts story.

It goes into a report that was leaked to them, about competing oil firms, and the Albanian government being involved in deliberately blowing out the wells. At the time he was a little skeptical about the report, but in the video, he mentions how WikiLeaks have now pretty much confirmed the document is real.

A good video over all, enjoy.

www.ted.com...

I'm having trouble finding more info, but this appears to be the memo mentioned:

http://__._/wiki/Bankers_Petroleum_and_the_Visoka_oil_field_explosions_9_Oct_2009

Also a news story:

www.theglobeandmail.com... /

[edit on 19/7/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:57:56 wikileaks: Real change begins Monday in the WashPost. By the years end, a reformation. Lights on. Rats out.

That's a pretty interesting tweet if ye ask me.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:57:56 wikileaks: Real change begins Monday in the WashPost. By the years end, a reformation. Lights on. Rats out.

That's a pretty interesting tweet if ye ask me.

I think it relates to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

It starts at 11:10

Or 11:11
Depending on your view of reality

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Apologize for writing on this thread. Is the only one I thought to be the most apropriate.
I am from Albania and few days ago the government through Ministry of Economy started the procedure for selling the asets of oil state company called " Albetrol". Except the physical assets before the bid procedure govermnent through special proedures has given to Albpetrol the monopol of all oil reservs in Albania.
A cold war was noted between participants representing the interes of US, China and Russia. The main Bidders were, gazprom with an offer 50 milion of USD, bankers petroleum with $300 milion and a strange consortium "Vetro Energy&Silk Road Equity". The offer of this consortium is $850 milion almoust same with the cost of reserves evaluated from albanian experts.
There is no much info on the web about these two companies, seems that they have no experience on oil management. Can anyone tell who may be behind them. Are these representing the US gjeopolitical interest?
Hope this would as

new topics

top topics

join