It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, help me get 20 posts!! i have an important thread to post.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Robottix

Welcome Rob. I've seen two at what I call close range (less than 1/4 mile) in 1984. Back then, I was sure they were ET but lately, after reading about all the black-op stuff, I wonder if they were man made - but I don't think so - I still think ET but I'm not as sure as I used to be.

Here's my story...

I was driving south on I-55 about 40 miles north of Memphis, TN around 8:00 pm. My wife was a passenger. We noticed two white balls of light about a ¼ mile away to the left hovering about 200 ft. above a field. When we got even with them I pulled over on the shoulder of the freeway to watch them. My wife threw a fit and did not want any part of it. They just hovered there about 100 feet apart from each other. So, I decided to try to communicate with them by flashing my headlights bright – dim – bright – dim. They then began to slowly dim all the way down to what I can only describe as red hot coals then slowly back up to intense pure bright white light. They alternated bright – dim – bright – dim right along with me. We did that for about one minute until my wife freaked out and demanded we get out of there.

I could not understand why no one else on the freeway would pull over to watch. I have watched the night sky a lot since then but I’ve never seen UFOs again.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by Robottix

Welcome Rob. I've seen two at what I call close range (less than 1/4 mile) in 1984. Back then, I was sure they were ET but lately, after reading about all the black-op stuff, I wonder if they were man made - but I don't think so - I still think ET but I'm not as sure as I used to be.

Here's my story...

I was driving south on I-55 about 40 miles north of Memphis, TN around 8:00 pm. My wife was a passenger. We noticed two white balls of light about a ¼ mile away to the left hovering about 200 ft. above a field. When we got even with them I pulled over on the shoulder of the freeway to watch them. My wife threw a fit and did not want any part of it. They just hovered there about 100 feet apart from each other. So, I decided to try to communicate with them by flashing my headlights bright – dim – bright – dim. They then began to slowly dim all the way down to what I can only describe as red hot coals then slowly back up to intense pure bright white light. They alternated bright – dim – bright – dim right along with me. We did that for about one minute until my wife freaked out and demanded we get out of there.

I could not understand why no one else on the freeway would pull over to watch. I have watched the night sky a lot since then but I’ve never seen UFOs again.

Peace

Very Intresting, Interacting with a ufo is a very brave thing todo.

Over the years, ive talked to allot of people about Ufo's.
Some people just dont have an intrest in Ufo's.

Some people Believe that Ufo's are just undiscovered and un-understood Phenomenon. Normal to earth...
Theres some deep stuff out there, theres stuff we havent even touched on yet.
Its a pretty exciting thing to think about.

Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
did take you long to get to 20, have a nice stay here on ats.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join